[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: round table.png (76 KB, 1007x538)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
Would you watch?
>>
>>12953307
I'd watch. It'd 100% be a trainwreck.
>>
>>12953307
They are afraid to face each other because they know they are bullshitting people
>>
>>12953307
*most stupid
>>
>>12953307
How long before someone attacks any of the other three?
>>
>>12953352
Bischoff and Cornette would probably get along, they have many mutual enemies. Watching them tag team Meltzer live would be hilarious
>>
>>12953356
>Russo and Bischcoff attack Meltzer
>Cornette goes after Russo
>Bischcoff goes after Cornette
>Meltz goes after Bischoff and Russo
>>
>>12953326
He’s the God of wrestling. He does not have to be polite.
>>
>>12953307
Corny and Eric would be the only one walking out of that with any credibility because they both dont really give a shit about the industry anymore.

Russo is dying for a job and relevancy and Meltzer has literally lost his mind to support the AEW and tranny squad
>>
>>12953307
>the four faces that killed wrestling
>>
>>12953377
Damn Eric keeps BTFO'ing Memezer on Twitter. I love it.
>>
>>12953307
Cornette shoots Russo. Cusses out Bitchoff and then hits Meltzer over the head with a steel chair.
>>
>>12953395
Corny and Eric hasnt done shit in 20 years, if nobody has a fuckin brain big enough to fix shit in that long of time, its deserves to die
>>
>>12953307
One of these isnt like the others
>>
>>12953307
Absolutely
>>
>>12953326
Because he's autistic and doesn't know how to interact with humans.
>>
>>12953422
Can't fix something that doesn't want to be fixed.
>>
>>12953307
If all those people are hating on Dave that makes me thing pretty highly of Dave.
>>
>>12953307
would unironically be mega dimes, the fact they disagree on a lot of stuff would make it better not worse
>>
>>12953416
book it
>>
The real question is, who is going over?
>>
>>12953401
Nah that was a soi hmmmmmmm reply.
>>
>>12953416
Meltzer would disable Cornette before he could fire the gun. It wouldn't even be a fight. Cornette's diet is a gimmick, Dave's arms are legit. The only danger would be the cops beating the shit out of Cornette because they think he's autistic.
>>
I started watching wrestling in 2016 so I don't have enough context
>>
i like all 4 of those guys to a certain extent but imagine all the fucking bullshit theyd spew at eachother
>>
I don't know who Cornette would assault first, Vince or Dave
>>
>>12953664
They all hate Russo
Russo hates all three
Meltzer and Cornette used to be friends but now they're not
Bischoff hates Meltzer
Meltzer always shits on Bischoff
>>
>>12953677
Guys like Cornette don't start fights, they yell at each other and talk about fighting but they never actually nut up and take a swing.
>>
>>12953326
He's been but hurt since he got called out for not knowing what based means
>>
>>12953422
Cornette has done multiple things, all of which have failed
>>
File: 15-54-10-1610660090765.png (390 KB, 500x500)
390 KB
390 KB PNG
>>12953307
Yeah, seeing a bunch of geriatrics getting into a heated argument and try to kill each other afterwards would be funny. Dave's a pussy and won't take the offer tho, he's affraid that while the other three guys hate each other to death they all agree with one thing; modern wrestling sucks ass and so does AEW. They will try to knock some sense into him with legit arguments but he's like a kid who would throw a tantrum and then leave knowing he has no real arguments to defend modern wrestling,
>>
>>12953307
I'd unironically pay 100k to anyone who showed up with a machine gun and saved wrestling.
>>
>>12953664
>>12953687

Cornette and Bischoff hate each other too
>>
>>12953846
They kinda buried that hatchet on their episode of Table for 3 but I think they still hate each other
>>
Eric BITCHoff is Q-Anon follower.
>>
>>12953894
After that they got mad at each other again (for no new reason btw)
>>
It's probably be really cordial because for all their bluster they're mostly pretty civil. It's just be them claiming person a did thing b and person c disagrees and then they find someone else to blame entirely and then when they go back to their podcasts they'll start shitting on each other again.
>>
>>12953658
>Meltzer defending Russo
Now that is more pathetic than sucking off AEW.
>>
I totally see Bischoff being the one to shoot on Dave first

>why are you even here, Dave?
>w-w-well u know, i- uhhh i've been a wrestling journalist for over three decades
>ohhhh ur a journalist! how many nitros you booked? how many wwf or wwe shows did you wrote or produced?
>well uhhh
>shut up then
>russo
>"he's professional mark bro, that's what he is"
>cornette
>you sure lack self awareness, Russo
It'd be DIMES ngl brehs
>>
>>12954064
>Cucknette acting civil for the first few minutes
>slowly gets angrier every time Russo talks
>finally snaps and cuts a 45 minute promo on Russo
>Dave listens intently to the whole thing
>Bischoff quietly eats his food
>>
>>12953307
Dave is such an autistic slap jawed bitch lmao god he's been acting more and more gay recently. Jokes aside, what's happening to him?
>>
>>12954714
He's desperately trying to be the "cool" wrestling journalist even though he's a 60 year old autistic man.
>>
>>12953377
>God of Wrestling
>Has NEVER been right about what draws
>Real Dave Meltzer's Jannetty
>Momless Kike
wew
>>
>>12953307
Cornette would annihilate all 3 simultaneously. Not even a contest.
>>
>>12953307
it's the only time I'd watch any of them.
>>
>>12953367
Bischoff also hates Russo, so it would become Corny and Eric burying Vince and Dave together
>>
>>12953687
This isn't accurate
>Cornette hates Russo, thinks Meltzer's insane, dislikes Bischoff
>Bischoff hates Russo and Meltzer, dislikes Cornette
>Meltzer hates Russo, dismisses Bischoff and Cornette as "antiquated"
>Russo mocks Meltzer constantly, wants nothing to do with Cornette and dislikes Bischoff
>>
>>12953353
>>
>>12953307
Meltzer is an. Idiot
>>
>>12955646
this
>>
>>12953307
Absolutely yes
>>
>>12953326
He has been lately been a jackass towards people who call out AEW and it's bad booking or not accepting his boys as the best in the business and he gets super defensive about it.. He will go after anyone, even if he isn't mentioned. Just look at his exchange with Last and you see what I mean. Memeltzer's autism is good for analytics, but not good for the opinions.
>>12953364
He has said in the past that he likes Bischoff's on TV personality. He just thinks that Bischoff blows from an executive standpoint.
>>12953367
Cornette would attack Meltzer. It would be a 3on1.
>>
>>12954714
Pretty much in a mid-life crisis where he desperately wants to be a cool kid. Bucks unironically pumped him up as well. Meltzer barely ever made appearances and shit, and was always private until Bucks started sucking his cock for snowflakes.
Since then, he's gone off the deep end. It's recent, you could listen to him in 2012-2013, and he sounds different from how he does now.

>>12953687
>Cornette
Miserable fuck who hates all of them for petty reasons.
>Bischoff
Hates Russo and Meltzer, dislikes Cornette.
>Russo
Makes fun of Meltzer, but probably doesn't hate him. Rather not deal with Cornette and he hates Bischoff.
>Meltzer
Indifferent towards Russo, Used to be cool with Cornette and has a weird relationship with Bischoff. Generally speaking, out of the four, he's the one with genuine autism and probably doesn't hate any of them.
Him and Bischoff used to talk and he had him on his show, so I don't know what the fuck Bischoff is on with this weird hate boner.
Cornette is a gimmick at this point.
Russo makes fun of him, but that's the only show Russo has that still draws anything, so in the end, he lives rent free in Russo's head.
>>
>>12953307
Yes make it happen. At least one of them will get killed.
>>
>>12953677
None. Cornette is loud as motorbike but wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight. He talks all this shit about things he would've done and how he's been arrested, but he doesn't try that shit with people that would smack the fuck out of him.
Look at Santino. For YEARS, Cornette said he would smack him again. Santino literally stood infront of him and told him to do it, and Cornette was crying for security and tried to spin it later.
You know why he hates New York because blowing up like an aspie in front of people here would just get your ass kicked, and everyone here is already a loud asshole.
>>
>>12958233
On Bischoff, he for most part, praised him whenever he was asked to talk about shit during the MNW.
Meltzer was the one hyping up the Fusient shit more than anyone because he even wrote that Bischoff was the only guy who could actually run that ass-backwards company.
>>
>>12958334
new york is gay
>>
>>12953422
>Corny hasnt done shit in 20 years
>Contributes to TNA's shit in 2006-2007
>Kills ROH by pushing Davey Richards/Eddie Edwards/Roderick Strong/Tyler Black over Kevin Steen/El Generico

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.