[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

-MATCH GRAPHIC-
>The time is now, it's the match that both men need to win and neither man can afford to lose.

-PROMO BEGINS-
>0 PEOPLE IN THE THUNDERDOME, TO SEE THE TRIBAL CHIEF VS THE MESSIAH
You think your special, you do...
I can see it in your eyyyeeess
I can see it when you laugh at me, look down on me and walk around on me

*record scratch*
*Becky lynch returns to Raw*
>That's... That's Seth Rollins wife!
>In the interest of fairness, Becky, let me inform you that as of now you are managing the Tribal Chief, Roman Reigns.
>Rollins wife is managing the chief? What the hell is that?!

*Cuts to Reigns and Rollins back stage*
>I never asked for Becky to be my manager, never wanted Becky to be my manager but the fact of the matter is this, she's not my responsibility. She's not my wife, she's your wife.
>Let's just go and take Becky out the equation, BAM, she's a non-factor. The fact is Roman, you've got the Universal title, and I want it.

*cuts to reigns and rollins in the ring*
>REIGNS ACCIDENTALLY HIT THE SPEAR ON BECKY LYNCH
>OH MY GOD ROLLINS, ROLLINS HITS THE CURBSTOMP. YOU NEVER LAY YOUR HANDS ON ANOTHER MANS WIFE.
>SETH ROLLINS, THE TRIBAL CHIEF IS NOT WAITING UNTIL WRESTLEMANIA. YOUR SNIVELLING, STUCK-UP, SUFFERING SUCCOTASH ASS BELONGS TO THE CHIEF
>SPEAR FROM REIGNS!
>HOW PERSONAL CAN THIS MATCH CAN GET? TWO SHIELD BROTHERS?! AT WRESTLEMANIA!

JUST ONE... MORE FIGHT.... AND I'LL BE HISTORY... YES I... WILL STRAIGHT UP LEAVE YOUR SHIT... AND YOU'LL BE THE ONE WHO'S LEFT... MISSING ME...
YEAH!
THIS TIME I'M GONNA LET IT ALL COME OUT. THIS TIME I'M GONNA STAND UP AND SHOUT. IMMA DO THINGS MY WAY. IT'S MY WAY! MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY!
>>
BASED
>>
dimes just started flying out my wallet towards the screen
>>
basrd
>>
HOLY DIMESOLA
>>
>>12951570
this would be negative dimes
>>
God this is dimeola!
>>
>>12951570
My way is the single greatest video package ever created in all of wrestling.

The feud was shit.
Absolute hot shit.
Yet the package makes people think it was the pinnacle of pro wrestling. The match killed pro wrestling in the west and people still praise it as one of the best primarily because of how great that package is.

There will never be another like it
That's not created by a fan anyway. I do remember a really good fanmade TJP/Kendrick video a while back That almost makes you forget how godawful and cringy the actual feud was.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.