[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hqdefault.jpg (24 KB, 480x360)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
Let's get rid of this cuck once and for all

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/lgywnd/meta_a_discussion_around_jim_cornette_opinion/
>>
>>12950527
Hes a cuck so his own shitty fetish will do him in.
>>
>>12950527
>Discussion around Jim Cornette opinion
He is not only living rent free in your head, redditor. He has indeed a fucking condo in your autistic board
>>
Linking Reddit as if have the power to do anything and you willingly wanting to join in their discussion

Just kys op no one will care not even ur parents
>>
File: 1612512663501.jpg (59 KB, 600x684)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>NOOOOOOOOO NOT MUH HECKIN GOOK WAIFU
>THAT'S TOO FAR!
>THAT'S TOO FAR!
>THAT'S TOO FAR!
>THAT'S TOO FAR!
>>
>>12950527
Why are redditors so gay and pathetic? Whats wrong with them?
>>
>>12950527
>Jim Cornette on his latest podcast talked about how he would pay extra for a feed that excluded all the "sneed wrestling".
Based????
>>
go back, NYPA, etc etc
>>
>>12950527
>redditors want a safe space
Surprise, surprise.
If you didn't already expect this OP, then you should stay there.
>>
>>12950554
It’s what happens when you think Twitter represents the entire world when they only represent a very small percentage
>>
>>12950551
This is exactly it, remember when Hana bitch killed herself faggots in here we’re actually sad about it as if they Asian fetish they have will happen in reality

They need to go outside
>>
Redditors are shoot cuckolds, Cornette can only dream being as cucked as them.
>>
>>12950527
Cody already blacklisted him long ago
>>
>>12950611
And he’s getting paid now shitting on this tranny more than he ever did in wrestling business lmao
>>
>>12950595
Yep. The mod banned me for making fun of her death but happily allowed faggots to mock Animal's death. Legit made me seethe desu (I typed it out)
>>
>>12950631
Easy when he never drew a dime. I'm sure his militant jew master gives him enough to keep his fat wife fed.
>>
>>12950527
>jim cornette working the obese smarks
this episode again..
>>
>>12950527
Based Reddit working the Cult of Cucknette
>>
I've been on the IWC for almost 20 years. Legit, tardcircle is the worst forum I've ever been on. Not only does nobody know anything, but they are abusive hyprocrites. Discussing wrestling there is like discussing politics there. You have any kind of unpopular, unfriendly or unusual opinion on any topic and they will downvote you until you have to wait 15 minutes before posting, stalk you, harass you and eventually get you banned. The mods are no better than most of the users and openly take sides and apply different rules depending on the user. I've been banned at least 15 times there and it's just not even worth it anymore.
>>
Where's the Drive Thru this week?
>>
>>12950561
Indeed. I would also pay for a streM that didn't have womeme "wrestling" or a feed that cut out all WWE commentary teams. Women wrestlers have never been a draw in the 100+ years of professional wrestling. The only over women are there as sexual attractions.
>>
File: soy39.jpg (63 KB, 680x940)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>Let's get rid of this cuck once and for all
>>
>>12950728
>I've been banned at least 15 times there and it's just not even worth it anymore.
Jesus wtf is wrong with you? Are you so desperate for updooties you keep crawling back there?
>>
>>12950527
Hey kid. Keep it up. Hating on Cornette is all the rage these days. You'll surely draw big dime threads with it. Good luck champ.
>>
>unwanted opinions

kek
>>
FAN did it first but that board is even more cucked than reddit

https://officialfan.proboards.com/thread/600451/re-jim-cornette-threads
>>
>>12950527
More proof that it's redditor tourists who spam every cornette thread here seething and boiling every time he makes a tweet or a new video
>>
>Cornette has some really problematic opinions about women so lets have a 'Meta' discussion about banning any mention of him
Back you go
>>
He's their Donald Trump
>>
>>12950650
>Cornette never sold a dime
>Never got fans to pay to come see him get kicked around in the 80s

Hello zoomie.

>>12950527
"I am in a lot of ways.. a militant jew"

1:19:36

https://youtu.be/3nOHaEvixcI

While I disagree with Cornette's anti-gun bs. Listening to Brian Last's bitch voice as he whines and complains about a 'muh racist' joke Cornette has told for 30 years was quite hilarious.
>>
>>12950793
>Jesus wtf is wrong with you? Are you so desperate for updooties you keep crawling back there?

I love shitting on AEW. I also hate most of the people and opinions there and love pointing out how they don't make sense and are often hypocritical. It's hilarious.
>>
>>12950846
"I'm a militant jew"
I'd love to see someone tell Brian "I'm a militant white" just to see how he reacts.
>>
>>12950900
>I'm wasting my life and it's hilarious guys
bruh
>>
>>12950527
King Corny will just sue them due to loss of income. Whatever hapened to Free Speech in this country? smdh
>>
>>12950994
But anon, Free speech means people may feel upset by what someone else says! And that's just the worst thing ever. :( We should be like the UK and arrest people for twitter posts.
>>
>>12950527
I don't have reddit account but be sure to let reddit know about Cucknette's propensity to use the N-Word.

https://youtu.be/9OzvftFOhq8?t=273
>>
>>12950527
You want to cancel Jim Cornette because his opinions about oiled up men play fighting in their pants are different to your opinions? I thought SJW/cancel culture couldn't get any work, but wrestling SJW culture fuck me this shit is embarrassing.
>>
>>12951043
Based Jim.

"Trevor Murdoch is so strong he could ride a scooter bike through Ethiopia with a bucket of chicken strapped to his back."

>Triggers people on Twitter
>Triggers Brian 'I consider myself a militant jew' Last
>>
>>12951076
I'm sorry, isn't this the same Mongolian basket weaving forum that tried to get Sammy Guevara cancelled for comments made years previously? Turnabout is fair play, sweaty.
>>
>>12951113
>Yeah so what if I shot someone
>That guy over there shot someone too!
>>
>>12951113
We did?
>>
>>12950527
>ou should've seen the Royal Rumble live thread whenever Carmella came on screen (backstage segment). All people were talking about was her breasts. Why? Who fucking knows why?

These people are retarded.
>>
>>12951113
Who the fuck is Sammy Guevara
>>
ITT a bunch of worked smarks who fap to crisp dropkicks and critique ring psychology and "workrate" whats wrong you weebs, you mad that somebody doesn't like the same garbage wrestling you do? haha jim cornette is the greatest heel of all time and you're still being worked by him while 15 niggers work his wife in the other room
>>
>>12950731
It just released
>>
>12951155
>Gayboy fantasizes about negros
yikes
>>
>>12950994
stephen p new will see to this, trust me
>>
>>12951136
Yeah, /asp/ went into overdrive trying to get Sammy cancelled as soon as someone saw his comments. I don't even like AEW, but it made me stop browsing this board regularly. I only come here now ever once in a while to see if wrestling has gotten any better.
>>
>>12951219
As someone who doesn't know who Sammy is or what comments he made. May you inform me, anon?
>>
>>12950967
What's there to do right now with covid around?
>>
>>12950527
And this is why wrestling is dying and there's no real heat anymore. Cornette is the best thing going in wrestling today. The shit he said being hilarious is a bonus. Everyone knows women's wrestling is shit but if you state the obvious you're like the kid telling the emperor he's naked. Except now they kill the kid instead of wake up from the trance.
>>
>>12951308
Not them but I am waiting for it to go from 20F to at least mid upper 40s so I can ride my Motorcycle.
>>
>>12951309
I still like Rosemary at the end of the day anon.
>>
>>12951113
What are you talking about and why would I be sweaty it is like minus 5 degrees. Seek mental help.
>>
>>12951277
>Sammy is an AEW wrestler.
>Someone unearthed an interview from 2016 when Sammy was at a WWE tryout.
>So did you see Sasha Banks?
>Yeah, she's hot! I wanted to go over there and rape her.
>4 years later
>E-drones of 4channel jump on the #MeToo movement to cancel Sammy.
>Meanwhile, Velveteen Dream is a pedophile with evidence.
>Edrones on 4channel: *crickets*

https://www.si.com/wrestling/2020/06/22/sammy-guevara-suspended-sasha-banks-comment
>>
>>12951277
Sammy is currently a guy working on the AEW roster. He made a joke years ago on some podcast saying that he wanted to "rape Sasha Banks," commenting on how attractive she was or something like that.
>>
>>12951333
A small handful of good women workers or characters can't prop up an entire division. Not when multiple promotions insist on giving them a significant amount of airtime.
>>
>>12951355
So rape is okay if AEW wrestlers do it? Wow baka
>>
>>12951355
>>12951357

Well. I wouldn't even rape Sasha Banks.
>>
>>12951355
Whose Velveteen Dream?
>>
>>12951321
I would do that if I could.

All of the shows and sports I like have been ruined by politics, including wrestling. I'm pretty much banned from every social media platform. I got a girl in another country, but I'm not going to quarantine for 2 weeks to go see her. Half the restaurants that I like I couldn't go to thanks to lockdowns or covid closing them. And I can't even go to the damn gym in peace because they expect you to wear facemasks the whole time..unless you are swimming, which makes no sense.
>>
>>12951333
I also liked some women's wrestlers, but they had their place on the card. Not this shit today where we have to pretend they're of equal value.
>>
>>12951386
Velveteen Dream is a wrestler on NXT. He was accused of basically grooming and fucking high-school-aged boys. But unlike the other accusations on Twitter, there was legit evidence, including screenshots and a voice message. The accusation gained completely zero traction, despite actually being backed up to some degree.
>>
>>12951184
Why would be use New, he wants to win, surely.
>>
>>12951424
I feel that anon. I really do.
>Just two more weeks!
Funny how that turned into forever eh?
>>
>>12951429
That's because boys/men don't matter anon.
>>
>>12951429
No one archived it either. I tried finding it a couple months ago but the video's gone
>>
>>12950554
>>12950527
>>12950841
The only reason theyre doing this is because he shit all over MUH KENTA and MUH DUB after last weeks episode. He raised some good points that it wont pop any ratings or get more interest in the product because the dozen people that wandering into the show knowing nothing about wrestling were probably asking "who the fuck is this skinny asian guy and why do I care?" at the end of the show.
This is reddit defending their shitty twink fed under the guise of social justice.
>>
>>12951491
No one cares about children in general. Only when women are made to feel uncomfortable. Just look at what happened with Epstein. It was revealed that there was a secret pedophile ring that involved prominent people among the upper echelons of power, and what happened? Memes.
>>
>>12950728
nah you're just a cunt and get exposed as such when you step outta ya echo chamber
>>
>>12950527
never really cared for cornette but the fact the he's working all the reddit faggots, anime loving pedos and most subhuman smarks this badly must mean he's doing something right
I'm gonna make a cornette thread tomorrow just to make all the genetic dead ends mad some more
>>
>>12950527
I was going to vote but they made it so you have to be logged into google
>>
I don't like Cornette and I don't listen to him and I disagree with his opinions, but I saw some reddit thread about him and literally every comment was "Blows my mind that people still don't consider this icky garbage shitpile a RAGING fucking racist" and "yikes what a disgusting sexist bigot" and it made me feel like I was watching the Nerd Crew. Redditors are not human, they are the lowest of the low, totally soulless cattle drifting through life being acted upon by the will of others.
>>
>>12952086
I would argue that despite being off on some political stuff, just my opinion of course, that Brian Last is the true fucktard on the Jim Cornette Experience. I dunno why both of Jim's co-hosts have been baby back bitches.
>>
>>12950527
Why would you know or care what they say on Reddit? Is the redditoid mob going to ban him from his own website lmao

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.