[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (1.39 MB, 1024x576)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
Are ya watching?
>>
>>12950274
some of the promos and segments tomorrow
>>
>>12950274
no
>>
there is no way im watching a fucking cody match with 3 jobbers
>>
>>12950274
Nah, and I’m not gonna watch NXT either. Wrestling sucks nowadays.
>>
>>12950274
Couldn't pay me to
>>12951201
also this
>>
>>12950274
I'll give it a shot. The other day I was kindly informed of the lore and watched their first show. I watched AEW Dark last night and the only one that kind of weirded me out was Sunny but I thought "just think of him as 90s Goldust cranked up to 100"

>Hangman Adam Page
I liked what I saw of him in the research material I was linked.
>>
>>12951212
Congratulations, retard. You were hypnotized by trannies. Next thing you know you'll be making sissy hypno threads.
>HURR DURR WHAT'S THAT FAGGOT SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE DURRR RENT FREE SEETHING EDRONE PEDO DUUUUURRRRRRR
>>
File: 14a.jpg (36 KB, 680x329)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>12951212
I like this guy's gimmick. I wonder where it's going
>>
>>12951265
lol fag
>>
File: 19.jpg (27 KB, 306x541)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>12951265
>TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY
You know every person that I have asked about AEW. To give me a reason as to why it is bad just spams that buzzword over and over instead of giving an opinion that is well thought out and constructive. Why is that?

>>12951276
I expect a heel turn that someone with brains could see coming a mile away.
>>
Of course it’s a stacked card and AEW is the center of professional wrestling now
>>
>>12951302
>You know every person that I have asked about AEW. To give me a reason as to why it is bad just spams that buzzword over and over instead of giving an opinion that is well thought out and constructive. Why is that?
Sure they did, retard.
>>
>>12951265
Kek what a schizo
>>
>>12951334
So I assume that means I'm not going to get a constructive opinion on why AEW is bad and someone shouldn't watch it?
>>
>>12951365
>type out my opinions
>LOL WHAT A WRONG RETARD LOL EDRONE SEETHING PEDO VINCEL DURRR
Yeah, kill yourself redditor.
>>
No. I'm also not watching nxt, aewtists.
>>
>>12951396
I have not called you an edrone. I have not called you a retard (though you did call me one). I will not be the one that does anything you just said. Some others may but I will not if you give me your in depth constructive opinion as to why AEW is bad and that I shouldn't give it a try tonight after not really watching wrestling since late 2019.
>>
>>12951396
>>type out my opinions
Which are?
>>
>>12950274
I'll watch moxley and maybe rosa if shes wearing those tiny shorts again
>>
>>12950274
>watching outlaw 'wrestling'

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.