[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Mike-Bennett.jpg (176 KB, 800x500)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>“You know, so first and foremost, I have the utmost respect for Undertaker. I always have and he was one of my favorites growing up. He was nothing but kind to me anytime I interacted. I didn’t interact with him a lot at WWE, but every time I did, he was great. My issue is, his problems seem to come at the talent and say that it was their fault that the product is soft. I can promise you that the talent has zero input on the product that gets put out. They get told what to do, if they go off script they get yelled at, or they get punished. It’s not the talent.

>“The talent has always been ready and willing to do whatever is asked of them and most of the talent have had far more success on the independents, doing what they normally do, than when they get to WWE and they get watered down. They get told to do this, and do that, and do this. I do, I understand where Undertaker’s coming from. It’s just, from what I see it as, it’s just a generation gap. It’s a difference. We as the professional wrestlers of my generation, we look out for each other. We have each other’s backs. We understand when the company’s trying to screw us or not screw us or this and that, and I don’t think the guys are soft.”

>“And I don’t think the guys are soft and… like my wife is very close with Michelle McCool and having that interaction there, I don’t think Undertaker was trying to be disrespectful. I think it’s just a generational thing. I think it’s his mindset of, ‘Well, this is the way we did it. They’re not doing it this way so it must be wrong’ as opposed to someone like Mick Foley, who’s adapting and understanding the way professional wrestling is evolving. Or someone like Edge, who’s helped out so many of the younger guys and understands where wrestling is evolving. So, I don’t think it was a disrespect thing from Undertaker, I just think it was a generational gap and not understanding this generation of professional wrestlers.”
>>
>>12948775
Who will I trust more
The American Badass
Or
HE TOOK HER NAME
>>
>>12948775
mmmmmmmmmmm taking her last name is not exactly badass
>>
>Mike Kannelis
>>
>wrestlers of yesterday used to do fucked up shit in public
>wrestlers of today do fucked up shit behind closed doors because cancel culture
That's literally the only difference and maybe that hard drugs are now replaced with weed.
>>
Mr Kannelis sucks but he's still carved out a decent career for himself and more importantly, not an out-of-touch fake tough guy boomer

>>12948816
>getting worked by WWE shit
>>
Oh yeah

This guy is the one go gets wrestling
>>
The Undertaker, especially in his later years, is a wannabe UFC faggot who never actually stepped foot in a UFC arena, yet still attempted to act as though he did, and tried to make everyone believe that he was a one hundred percent straight shooter badass when in reality he was a nerdy redhead who dyed his hair black and pretended to be a ghost or a biker or a biker ghost for his whole life. He wanted so badly to be intimidating and never was or will be, and bullied younger/less pushed wrestlers with his stupid backstage politics and "Wrestlers Court" (try and say Wrestlers Court seriously and without laughing, it's impossible.) but at the end of the day he's just a wannabe.
But what can you expect from a man who's finishing move involves him shoving a man's crotch in his face, while grabbing him in a way that the other man's crotch is in his face?
>>
>>12948882
>out of touch
He's pretty in touch with the fact that the current crop of guys in WWE are faggots. Much like how you are always in touch with a big bag of potato chips
>>
>>12948999
Reminder that WWF booked a shoot fight tournament in the late 90s and he didn't enter because he knew he'd get HEEMED by some undercarder
>>
>>12949022
That tournament was put together solely for Dr. Beat2Death to squash undercarders though
>>
>>12949020
Matt Riddle alone would ruin Undercarder from whatever era he considers his prime.

>bag of chips

projecting
>>
>>12948775
These video game fags still getting worked up weeks later.
>>
>>12949054
(You) play vidya.
>>
>>12949050
The only thing Matt Riddle could ruin are his chances of getting a future push

>projecting
Like how you project your massive shadow in front of every wall
>>
>>12948867
>>12948882
>>12948999
>>12949022
>>12949050
1 month of subscription to Wrestling Observer has been added to your account
>>
>>12949087
I played Contra 30 years ago.
>>
>>12949093
Matt Riddle has a bunch of fights on-record. Where are Mark's?
>>
>>12949204
>Riddle
0-1 with his whore wife LMAO
>>
>>12949359
>Mark Dimesaway
>jobbed in divorce court twice
>>
>>12948775
Ofc he doesn't get them. Mean Mark Dimesgetdrawn is a certified draw, how would he understand dimeless shitters
>>
>>12948882
>getting worked by WWE shit
The reason he was called Mike Kanellis in the first place was that smarks called him a vanilla shitter who people only started to care about because of his relationship with Maria. And they were right.
>>
>>12948775
and mike drug addict kanellis does?

>I'm going to leave wwe and earn my pay, so my daughter will be proud of me
>wwe released me, reeeeee
>>
>>12948775
>HE TOOK HER NAME
>>
File: 1612982157313.gif (2.12 MB, 480x270)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB GIF
>>12948775
>Mr. Kanellishit's opinion
>>
>>12948816
>guy who keeps embarrassing himself for alimony money vs the guy who carneyed vince into paying for his rehab and wife's pregnancies in addition to drawing a paycheck while sitting at home
>>
>>12949204
8-3-0, no less
>>
>>12948775
>Jobber who never got over talking shit about the guy who got over the zombie gimmick
>>
>>12948775
he is not wrong
>>
how many dimes as he drawn?
>>
>>12950171
/asp/ calls this a shit record btw
>>
>>12948775
based and truthpilled

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.