[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1612210101317.jpg (466 KB, 750x838)
466 KB
466 KB JPG
Who was right?
>>
If Seth didn't only eat hotdogs this wouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>12947494
Oh no no no Moxbros!
>>
>>12947480
he sounds like a faggot
>>
>>12947480
Seff is such a little pussy.
And after comments like this people wonder why modern wrestlers don't have a personality
>>
Seth Rollins would die for the E and seems like a snake IRL
>>
>>12947480
good this shitter should starve if you need food that badly just steal it
>>
File: 1571088184971.jpg (22 KB, 563x563)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>12947480
>>
>>12947480
Sure as fuck wasn't Seth, anyone who buries and sells out a friend to kiss management ass is a scumbag.
>>
>>12947480
Seethe is such a pathetic bootlicker
>>
File: 34655436.jpg (201 KB, 540x720)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>12947480
Should've known not to knock his wife up at the height of her career.

Also, wrestlers are absolute fucking retards with money, it genuinely works me into a shoot. Most them are just oblivious to the fact that they only have a small window to make as much money as they can to last them the rest of their lives, and yet most of them just pick up a lifestyle that costs as much as they make, so when their career inevitably burns out they're left with nothing.

This is why the nouveau rich are looked down upon so much -- if some midcard shitter is making say $250k a year, he'll have a lifestyle that costs him $250k and a million dollar home with a mortgage he'll never pay off. Then if said midcard shitter somehow makes it to the main event and starts making $1 million he'll just buy a bigger house, more cars and a boat until that check is spend as well.

Anyone with half a brain could retire within 10 years of a midcarding on WWE TV, but instead even the biggest stars of all time end up running out of money and having to work their entire lives.
>>
>>12947480
aew being financially viable and successfully increases seths value when it comes to negotiating his next contract, so seth was being retarded here
>>
Moxley, for taking food off of Seth's table
>>
>>12947771
>Should've known not to knock his wife up at the height of her career.
I believe Becky said she was 33 and that if the mother gives birth after 35 the chances of autism or mental issues in a baby increases by a lot so it was now or never for them to get started on kids
>>
>>12947771
I agree but I think the lifelong medical Bills also plays a part in why they're broke
>>
>>12947999
>medical bills

The absolute state of Burgerstan

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.