[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: cmbl.jpg (466 KB, 1920x1080)
466 KB
466 KB JPG
>>
>UFC champion needs the help of a fat jew to beat skinnyfat waffle house cook
Minus some points for lack of believability
>>
>>12947379
Still post 2012 Brocks single best match.
That's not saying alot though.
>>
>>12947379
>manages to carny BROCK into thinking he's worth selling for.
Two lessons from this, 1) Vince and Haitch are idiots for killing his momentum dead and 2) Punk is fucking retarded for ever actually doing UFC and exposing the absolute fuck out of himself when he had a completely believable out to never compete in UFC and still look like he would've been good at it.
>>
>>12947379
I’d mark out for a rematch where Brock squashes him and proceed to beat him to a bloody pulp afterwards
>>
>>12947379
What did Meltzer rate it? I remember hating it. As if Brock would need Heyman's help to beat Punk
>>
>>12947379
I was a massive Punk and Bryan mark at the time so I loved this summerslam. Not gone back to rewatch it but I'm guessing it doesn't hold up.
>>
>>12947775
This is was in that weird pre-Streakbreak era where Lesnar couldn't just fucking win clean for whatever reason, he needed to cheat against Paul & Show
>>
>works smarks
>works antismarks
Yea I’m thinkin based
>>
>heyman interferes
>weak chairshots to the back
>heyman interferes
>weak chairshots to the back

** at best.
>>
>>12947807
At least Paul and Show are not skinny fat regular built guys
>>
>>12947398
Nah. Brock's matches at the time were always,
>Brock dominates
>could just win
>Does something retarded and the person moves out of the way.
This usually involved the stairs or post.
>person slowly gets momentum and Heyman loses his shit.

Brock pretty much beat his ass, Heyman going up in this match was actually what got Punk momentum because he was holding on to his tie and Brock didn't want to hurt him. I agree with >>12947399 that this is probably stioll his best singles match.
>>
>>12949329
And they couldn't draw a single cheer against top monster heel Lesnar
>>
Just rewatched this and yes it was great
>>
>>12947775
>>
Del Rio and Christian had a banger match on this show as well.
>>
>>12947379
I think this is the same match
>>
>>12949996
Underrated match. Was bullshit that Christian had Del Rio pinned at the end, due to a botch though
>>
>>12947379
Great match prob last good punk match and it'd be a long time before Lesnar was anything fun again (vs taker hell in a cell)
>>
File: 1612994393865.jpg (125 KB, 1024x640)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>12949996
such a shit card though
>>
>>12952268
It was very top heavy, the last 3 matches that actually mattered were good. Everything else was either meh or bad in the case of that bray match. If I remember correctly RVD's sell of the dirty deeds was fucking nasty.
>>
>>12947379
Only reason this match isn't GOAT is because the match after it was
>>
>>12952296
>he rates Big E & AJ vs Dolph & Kaitlyn

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.