[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What’s his best match?
>>
The 5 on 1 handicap match he had on one hot sweaty summer night in the late 1980s
>>
>>12936591
Vs. Angle, Rey, Lesnar, and Batista. Man Batista was devastated when Eddie died
>>
>>12936591
92 poster really desperately trying to get people work into believing the imaginary boogeyman is seething past few days . Could be the same person who did it before months/years ago. Could be someone new. Either way and problem is it's an old tactic which has been done before. I don't think there has ever been a bigger fail in the history of this board then the YEARS longs attempts to constantly re-ignite a dead feud from years ago which I started but have not participated in now in years.
>>
>>12936682
Is that what the voices told you?
>>
>>12936652
Yeah, it seemed that Eddie really kept the whole locker room together. Batista wasn’t well liked in the locker room when he became champion, so he really only had Eddie & Rey backing him up at the time. In 3 months, Eddie taught Batista so much and got him through so many personal issues, than anything HHH ever did for him.
>>
>>12936689
I started "Deadie" posting. Stopped years ago. Didn't post on this board in years because i couldn't. All the OC is mine and there hasn't been any new since. It's all recycled by a larper. A larper who is a 92 poster falseflagging to work people into thinking the imaginary boogeyman "wolfcuck" is seething to bait more gay fag fiction about Nash. Long story short. Believe it or not don't care. But that's the reality.
>>
>>12936682
This explains it best. The recent eddie threads and posts are all made by 92 posters to reignite Nash-eddie feud so they can write more gay fanfic about Nash. They tried the same thing few weeks ago when they tried to reignite Nash-rock feud but that also failed miserably because now people are waking up to this and there's 4-5 of us now who constantly shitcan fagfiction and expose falseflags and bait threads.
All in all, 92 posters have fired every single weapon in their arsenal but they still fail to get their 92 meme over even after constant spamming and samefagging for 3+ years. Must say this is not a good time to be a fagfiction writing bitch, if there ever was.
>>
>>12936718
Did you start the "Who's the bitch now" too?
>>
>>12936591
Him vs heart failure
>>
>>12936608
>>12936641
>>12936737
All 92 posters falseflagging. Very transparent
>>
>>12936726
Yes, and the copypasta which someone (again a 92 poster) kept reposting over and over to bait more gay fag fiction. I couldn't post here for over a year but I could still visit the board and saw it all the time.
>>
>>12936591
Dude when he and JBL fought at Judgement day '04. If you're seriously asking and haven't seen that you should. Eddie was just fun and refreshing and made you like him. The other thing was, he wasn't stone cold over, but actually being at live events here in Texas man we loved that guy.
>>
>>12936591
This one from when he was in AAA is considered many to be one of the best lucha matches of all time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1bchiaDP1Y
>>
>>12936682
>>12936718
Mentioning "falseflagging" and "gay fanfic" is falseflagging itself
If you are tired of the Nash posts just ignore them
>>
>>12936591
I also don't speak Japanese but my brother got me these tapes of Japanese wrestling for Christmas and Eddie had such incredible athleticism that I fell in love with Black Tiger and didn't even know that's who it was
>>
>>12936777
Or we can let everyone know it's a falseflag and get the thread nuked
>>
>>12936652
>>12936705
Eddie really held a lot of people down. Shawn constantly called him up about issues and Eddie would help him through it. He was supposed to be on his TV show to talk about stuff, like Sting did.
>>
>>12936722
The Nash/Eddie and Nash/Rock posts are like the 50th attempts in the past 18 months. They use other tactics aswell. They try to pin it on the Wolfpac guy but when he made his twitter private they went beserk for a few months because they could no long posts his tweets here and pretend to be him. They also keep spamming some random picture of a black guy (i know his twitter handle but won't share it) and claim it is "Wolfcuck". Wolfcuck and Carter are imaginary boogeymen.
>>12936777
I did ignore it for over a year (again could not post here) and they still feuded with the imaginary boogeyman and accused everyone who didn't think their gay fag fiction, was hilarious and greatest thing ever as being the said boogeyman. I do ignore for most part but constantly try to flood board, so it's time to let people know what is going on since most still have not figured it out.
>>
vs JBL, Judgement Day 04
>>
>>12936718
>>12936722
>>12936791
>>12936813
Based schizo anon
>>
>>12936851
Only 2 of these post were mine. 1st and 4th.
>>
>>12936813
good luck with the war effort, hopefully you defeat this "92 poster"
>>
at When Worlds Collide w/ Art Barr vs Octagon and el hijo del santo
>>
>>12936861
The others were probably the 92 poster falseflagging.
>>
>>12936813
not reading this schizo headcanon
>>
>>12936722
There is no "feud" between Nash-Eddie. It's literally one eternally gotten-to bitch seething about how Eddie will ALWAYS be more respected & beloved than his fagcrush
>>
Just woke up from a 4 year long coma. What is this 92 thing lads?
>>
>>12936913
gay fag fiction
>>
>>12936641
KWADCS

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.