[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Sean O Haire.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
What went wrong?
>>
right is what it looks like when you try to kill yourself via overindulgence and it doesn't work
>>
>>12935035
He did what all ex wwe guys seem to do get fat
>>
>>12935035
>>12935040
>>12935041
Roddy piper killed all his momentum and got to his head, note how in his later years his physique became more and more like Roddy's later bod
>>
>>12935035
he gpot off the roids
>>
>>12935044
Roddy was a piece of shit!
>>
>>12935035
he took his own advice
>>
>>12935035
>half the size but twice the body fat
This is legitimately sad. What a waste.
>>
>>12936738
People who take care of themselves (and aren't total headcases) don't "age" like this.
>>
>>12935035
>Be Sean O'Haire
>Debut new character in WWE
>Wear a suit and style yourself as sort of a devil's advocate
>Cut some fire promos
>Vince has a new idea
>Get a leather coat
>Bodyguard for Roddy Piper
>Your push dies
No wonder he went to shit. I'd have given up on life too if that was how my WWE run ended
>>
>>12936738
Dude, Booker is fucking 55 and he looks like he’s in his prime. He’s reverse aging. Age doesn’t mean shit when you take care of yourself. Sean clearly doesn’t take care of his health.
>>
>>12936775
Remind me, what was Roddy doing again? I remember he was in Here Comes The Pain, but for the life of me, I can’t remember what Piper was doing on the roster.
>>
>>12936789
feuding with Mr. America iirc
>>
>>12936784
>Sean clearly doesn’t take care of his health.
Didn't. He's dead bruh.
>>
File: shelton.png (453 KB, 796x448)
453 KB
453 KB PNG
>>12936784
Booker was pretty out of shape during Harlem Heat's farewell run in RoW a couple of years ago. He's got back in better shape now, but he still looks his age.
>>
>>12935035
Depression i think. Sad. He should have been a huge star.
>>
>>12936775
O'Haire was a shoot headcase and had all sorts of issues which led to himself Kimura'ing himself. Also the dude couldn't stop getting into fights with marks out in bars
>>
>>12936850
Oh shit I didn’t know.
>>
>>12936775
The devils advocate gimmick was fucking kino.
>>
>>12936775 >>12937453
Too bad he couldn't do a live promo
>>
>>12936789

Piper made his redebut at Mania in the Hogan vs McMahon match. He went on to side with Vince against Hogan and especially when he allegedly became Mr America. Piper couldn't go week in week out so needed some muscle , which became Sean O'Haire. Meant he also dropped his gimmick which only lasted a few weeks on TV. The highlight being encouraging Dawn Marie to show her tits to the crowd
>>
File: seanohaire.gif (1.86 MB, 350x264)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB GIF
>>12935035

>Sent him to developmental.
>Took away everything from his ring style that made him such a hot prospect.
>Finally bring him back and give him a legitimately good gimmick with good build up.
>In ring performances are bland and boring because they had to WWEify him.
>Even with this, they could have still pushed him, but instead, they lose faith in him rapidly.
>Gets injured, sent to OVW, then released.

He's one of the biggest what if's for a rebooted WCW.
>>
>>12937773
>this is your brain on MDS
>>
>>12937477
Pretty much this. His live mic work was just bad. It's why Piper was his mouthpiece but it ironically is what killed his push.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.