[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Which mountain is dimes incarnate?
>>
Everest, and no one’s even close
>>
>>12934709
Your mountainous gut you fucking dweeb. Kinfolk come by he dozen just to see and laught at your gigantic mass.
>>
>>12934734
nah you are
>>
K2 has great workrate
>>
>>12934728
this, its the only mountain you can name drop and everyone knows what your talking about, maybe fuji too
>>
>>12934865
fuji is a big time regional draw, but no one has the worldwide drawing power of everest
>>
AEW reaching a million viewers
>>
>>12934709
Everest is the Hogan of mountains, known nearly the world over by the fans, even those who aren't. K2 is the Andre, less well known, but a legit monster who rarely puts anyone over.
>>
is nepal the best mountain fed in the world?
>>
>>12935291
Unmatched in talent, work rate and overall appeal.
>>
Matterhorn of course u fags choose an Asian mountain that works unsafe and shoots on its climbers rather than the one with soul, facials, etc.
>>
>>12935345
Matterhorn is like Flair or Dusty, only known in the US.
>>
For me, it's the White Spider on the north face of the Eiger
>>
>>12934891
gook shit LMAO
>>
>>12935307
Pakistan is the Michaels.
>>
>>12934728
I would say Mont Blanc, Machu Picchu, Fuji, Table Mountain and Killamanjaro probably draw more dimes than Everest just because of how inaccessible it is.
>>
>>12935148
K2 is like dynamite kid. A massive influence on the people who actually work in the business, but less well known, and liable to fuck you up randomly on a whim because he was having a bad day.
>>
>>12935752
He’s a shooter? I thought he was just an asshole
>>
>>12935345
Rushmore is unironically the biggest draw in US mountains.
>>
>>12935757
He cut half of Davey Boy's scalp open to teach him to respect wrestling. He was heavy with any job guy he decided he didn't like.
>>
>>12935743
True, but to normies those are just literally who to them.
>>
>>12934728
Everest is the Hogan.
K2 is the Savage.
>>
>>12934891
i respect there isn't a single japanese whose heart doesn't swell at the sight of fuji
>>
File: vesuvius-naples-view.jpg (724 KB, 1000x667)
724 KB
724 KB JPG
vesuvius is the terry funk of mountains, and still considered a deadly threat
>>
Olympus mons

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.