[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Diver.jpg (527 KB, 1200x675)
527 KB
527 KB JPG
Playstation had such a problem with having no exclusives they had to fuck Helldivers 2 on PC so much that it effectively is PS5 exclusive lmao.
>>
Epic based console vs pc thread
Shadillay all the way to kekistan
>>
>>1276687
Can't wait for the Joel alternative and open source solution. They only gonna split the community.
>>
>>1276687
game is mid AF anyway.
>>
>>1277893
stfu contrarian
>>
>>1276687
Sony is really run by the biggest retards. The only bigger retards are the ones defending them.

I hope their company collapses.
>>
>>1278952
I wonder who is the retards those who don't want read or those who were present since the launch and the PSN account that day was mandatory?
>>
>>1276687
meh, I had my fun already I'd just go back to EDF 6.
>>
>>1279078
You are a faggot for owning Funko Pops.
>>
>>1279078
If you bought the game a certain point after launch, but before this whole debacle, you didn't get asked to sign up or link PSN when you launched the game. And the official sony website has always had it written in text that linking a PSN account is completely optional.

This whole drama is dumb but faggots bootlicking a big corporation that doesn't give two fucks about them is even dumber. What do you get out of excusing shitty behavior by people 1000x richer than you that would bend you over and fuck you in the ass if you gave them enough leeway to do it?
>>
>>1279078
The ones who sold the game to people in countries without PSN are the biggest retards.
>>
shitdivers lmao
>>
>>1277603
>Can't wait for the Joel alternative and open source solution.
schizobabble
>>
>>1279078
exact same scenario played out with Minecraft so who do you think

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.