[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.jpg (67 KB, 2048x923)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
What did he do right?
What did he do wrong?
Do you like VH, anon?
>>
>>2648108
One of my favorite stances that I’m proud to have never wavered from is never watching this poor, bush-sleeping loser or that bellowing bald faggot known as bald and bankrupt.

Just an amazing feeling to have never bore witness to such mediocrity
>>
>>2648109
>Just an amazing feeling to have never bore witness to such mediocrity
How can you know if it's mediocre if you've never watched it? Why do you base your personality around media that you don't consume?
>>
>>2648108
Videos are entertaining, his constant 'muh trad life don't use phones or internet' schtick is annoying and baseless. Dude blatantly meets slags off online dating. Can be a pretentious faggot but ultimately his videos are good and I'd watch them if he ever put new ones up more than once every two years.
>>
>>2648108
>What did he do right?
good editing, good voice, entertaining script, gives you a sense of freedom without restriction
>What did he do wrong?
too much whining about other people, saying stuff like "guys driving trucks r cool I would rather hang out with them" but ends up hanging out with basic female students flirting with them in order to fuck off camera. And when he hitchhikes with the jap dude he is barley able to talk to him, also gets bitchslapped by some moroccan dealer trying to act though.
>>
>>2648108

>What did he do right?

He told a story. He offered something different than the usual passport bro clickbait vloggers. Even if it was probably fake and gay, it was entertaining. The first person perspective and narration made me feel like I was in modern day Assassin's Creed. Most importantly, he gave insight into vagrant stealth camping and how you can add a new dimension into your travels by hobomaxxing. Larping is fun and I'm tired of pretending otherwise.

>What did he do wrong?

He was overly cynical to the point of cringe. His antisocial behavior started to become tedious and he acted like he was better than you because he chose not to "participate" in society. He's like a mix between Shiey and Small Brained American, but at least SBA has better quality and Shiey can do parkour and climb up abandoned factories, and put out shitty rap songs.

>Do you like VH, anon?

Yeah, I find him entertaining and I like his style of video. Even if it is cringe; I watch Johnny FD for the cringe too so that doesn't hinder me. I think he should produce better quality videos and stop being holier than thou because he lives a different lifestyle (allegedly)
>>
>>2648108
>What did he do right?
He changed my life
>What did he do wrong?
He stopped making videos
>Do you like VH, anon?
Yes. I binged all of his videos after someone posted a thread about him here and now I want to do it myself, though I'm facing some difficulties.
>Where do you shower? And don't say "use wipes" because that's fucking retarded. I don't mind washing myself in a McDonalds toilet's sink but I just wonder if there are better possibilities like sneaking into a gym or idk.
>How do you not get beaten, robbed and raped? I want to start with something small like Greece, but let's suppose you're travelling to India. Would that work in Thailand? Idk all of his video were made in civilized countries except the one in Mexico and we've all seen how that ended. If you're going to answer "get a knife" then please take the time to explain where should I hide it in case I get arrested.
>Any important essential things you must bring? Keeping in mind I should travel light. I already got all the basics like sleeping bag, some clothes, power bank, etc, all stuffed inside a 30L bag.
>>
>>2648204
>Where do you shower?

If you want a warm shower:

1. Find a Starbucks. I guess this would work in McDonald's too, but Starbucks usually are less filthy.
2. Order a venti tea
3. Get the code for bathroom (if needed)
4. Throw tea bag out
5. Wait for it to cool or add some cold water
6. Either use handsoap or your own
7. Wash face, dick, ass, feet (I'd wear crocs as it makes things easier)
8. If you have short hair, dry hair with hand dryer
9. If long hair, tie it up & wear a hat so no one notices

Also Gold's Gym has a travelpass for 15 days a year at any location. It has a lot in India too.

>How do you not get beaten, robbed and raped?
By not looking or acting like a victim. And not meddling in people's business.
Buy a knife there and don't bring it home if you really need one.

>Any important essential things you must bring?

I'd bring a hammock instead so you aren't touching the ground
>>
>What did he do right?
Stop.
>What did he do wrong?
Everything.
>Do you like VH, anon?
Not at all. I dislike that snarky nihilistic worldview that he loved to show off in his videos. You don't have to play up every place like it's God's gift to man, but hearing variations of "this is shit" is just tiresome.
>>
>>2648238
>By not looking or acting like a victim
Didn't you see that article about a western couple who traveled to India, some jewish rich guy and his south american girlfriend? They beat the living shit out of him and then raped her in turns, all seven of them.
The point being is how do you travel in this style while staying in dangerous countries.
>I'd bring a hammock instead so you aren't touching the ground
Aren't you afraid of bats? I think some of them has rabies. And if you do stay on the ground how to keep bugs away? There was one video where he got covered with fucking ants.
>>
>>2648155
>>2648161
What makes his editing good, why is he so entertaining?
>>
>>2648250
>that article
Which one lol. I haven't heard about that, but I will say, not everyone gets raped when traveling to India. It's definitely a thing but there are millions of tourists to India; not all of them are getting raped. That's insane. I'll eat my fucking hat if proven otherwise. If it's some rich Jew, there's a 95% chance that he's a sniveling weak rat who can't defend himself or his girl. Not saying they deserved it, but I'm curious about what they were doing exactly; it's what happens when you are blinded by wealth and forget how to trust your intuition. The world is not your oyster.
>>
>>2648250
That couple travelled to the likes of Afghanistan and Iraq with absolutely no issues and something had happened to them only when they visited India.
>>
>>2648339
https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/three-men-appear-court-accused-gang-raping-brazilian-travel-vlogger/ he's talking about the couple in this article
>>
Vagrant made great videos. I dont care that he met chicks to bang at night. He was highly amusing and i wish he came back.
>>
>>2648367

The power of Islam

>>2648368
>Fernanda, 28, and her husband, Vicente, 63

See, that's the problem right there. This is an old geezer who can't protect his girl. One of the problems with age gap is your man is too fucking old to protect you. Duh. Not even going to read the rest of it.
>>
>>2648108
>What did he do right?
He took a more real approach to things and didn't try to really make it out to be glamorous like most other people that upload travel videos on YouTube.

>What did he do wrong?
He stopped uploading, though he use to be surveillance camera man and he stopped doing that as well. Maybe in the future he'll start another channel under a different name.

>Do you like VH, anon?
For the most part yeah he got me wanting to try vacationing without a hotel/hostel as well, seems like a good way to save money especially now with how much more expensive everything is now compared to when I started traveling in 2012.

>>2648376
>your man is too fucking old to protect you
Unfortunately in most countries you can't just carry a gun, even if he was younger any many unless they are extremely jacked and are professional fighters are gonna have trouble dealing with a 5+ group of feral rapists.
>>
File: images (18).jpg (76 KB, 551x557)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>2648376
Look what the chick was wearing across middle east and India. Crop tops and bikinis while on a bike.
>>
>>2648376
They even hung out with the Taliban, and nothing happened, until they went to India. And yeah, that age gap between them is a valid issue, just letting you know who he was talking about
>>
>>2648386
She didn't dress like this in Afghanistan and Iraq and she was completely fine, maybe she's one of those people that thinks India is a "spiritual" place or some shit
>>
>>2648391
She deserved it imo
>>
>>2648384

It's not the number of men, it's the fact that he looks visibly old. Indian men are usually skinny manlets. They won't bother you if you are of age and take care of yourself. And also like >>2648386 why does he allow his girl to post pictures like that on instagram? I would be humiliated.
>>
his channel isn't monitized
cope
>>
Thread derailed by chuds
>>
File: images (19).jpg (28 KB, 480x360)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>2648400
Because influencers aren't real. If you post your asshole you will get millions of followers of horny paki men. Then they can pretend this means something, and scam money from advertisers.
>>
>>2648395

She didn't deserve it, but look at her man. He is low T. How could feel safe with a man who looks more afraid than her?
>>
>>2648111
He's just some frustrated loser from the Thailand threads.
>>
>>2648409
Even after being creampied by 8 pajeets she still defends india and says they are beautiful people. Vagrant got robbed at machete point in Mexico which is a shame. But expected.
>>
>>2648415

Women are naive retards. It's her man's fault for being a degenerate who sleeps with women half his age but doesn't have the body to actually do his duty as a man and protect her. He allowed his woman to get raped, unfortunately, by being a dirty old man who just throws money at problems and hope it works. No man would want his woman to post slutty pics on Instagram either unless you are a literal cückold. That is insane. I am a literal gay faggot and I find this insane. They want to say good things about India because they like to be ad-friendly and woke. They have zero dignity.
>>
>>2648421
>No man would want his woman to post slutty pics on Instagram
kek are you new?
>>
>>2648428
I'm not straight so yeah I guess I am new to this. I wasn't aware that straight men allow their women to be sluts on instagram. That sounds so humiliating.
>>
>>2648441
Being a cuck is a thing
>>
>>2648448

Damn that sucks. But it seems pretty easy to not be a cück? Why are so many straight men cücked? Just take the gaypill.
>>
>>2648451
All you, buddy. Enjoy that cock.
>>
>>2648453

I will, thanks. Don't cück yourself <3
>>
>>2648456
I won't, appreciate the concern.
>>
>>2648421
It's true, ultimately if you're going to be banging some hot thot half your age you better be able to hold your own with people half your age as well. Either that, or don't be a retard and camp somewhere after your womans bongos have been bouncing on the road all day in a tube top
>>
>>2648111
>Why do you base your personality around media that you don't consume?
because its a bot whose goal is engagement and drama
>>
>>2648108
>What did he do right?
everything
What did he do wrong?
surveillance camera man can do no wrong
>>
>>2648108
>surveillance camera man can do no wrong

Hands down one of the funniest things I've ever watched.
>>
>>2648695
>DON'T FOLLOW ME...I GOT ALL THE RIGHT TOOLS...
>I HAVE KEYS OF CHINA WHITE FOR SALE...SCM: YOU SEEM CONFUSED...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9sVqKFkjiY
>>
File: 1557032509504.png (302 KB, 413x640)
302 KB
302 KB PNG
>>2648735
>dude it's like any other camera, lol, why are you mad?
>don't show my face on the internet though pls, I need to be anonymous
>>
>>2648326
Because he's doing something you find interesting while also not trying to hard to present it like it's some tv show. It's the same reason I like watching tdubskid and not overlanding ffaggots. The former uses a shitty motorcycle to go camping in different places while filming on a go pro. The latter Uses $80k of equipment to basically do the same thing and films it with $4k cameras and drones. Something about all the production kinda takes the adventure out of it. It's less relatable
>>
File: trash-can.jpg (57 KB, 750x750)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>right?
made some fun videos
>wrong
eh i don't give a shit
>do you like him?
yeah

i guess what he did wrong was promote his shit here. you fucking idiots keep making threads about this guy who literally deleted his account and told your simp asses that parasocial relationships are ruining your minds. but every time i "travel" over to /trv/ theres a fucking vagrant holiday thread
>>
>>2648109
>heh lemme give you an opinion on something I know nothing about
>>
>>2648108
He brought authenticity and honesty to the travel vlog, he spoke his mind and told it like it is.
Immensely refreshing and he even had the good sense to stop before he grew stale and outstayed his welcome.
The only downside is that his videos are a bit overlong and they sometimes gets boring.
Yeah I like him.
>>
>>2648108
>be skinny whiney autist
>go to countries but not good cities
>be frightened all day and stay in empty parks
>don't visit any sites of cultural relevance
>don't interact with locals for fear of something happening him
Wow so based
>>
>>2648108
>What did he do right?
Not cater to strangers on the internet.
>What did he do wrong?
Feel the need to tell people to fuck off instead of just staying quiet and mysterious.
>Do you like VH, anon?
He makes unique stuff. I liked his prison video.
>>
>>2651122
>every time i "travel" over to /trv/ theres a fucking vagrant holiday thread
Did it ever occur to you that these threads are more than likely started by VH as promotion?
>>
Good videos, the guy himself comes across as a bit of a cunt though
>>
>>2651946
>started by VH as promotion?
what for? his vids aren't monetised.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.