[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

I know some people will say “anon it’s never too late!” but I don’t want to be seen as some old creepy fuck wanting to go dancing.

So unless you’re older and have done those things with positive outcomes, how old is too old to travel and have fun with locals?
>>
>>2645903
You can see people doing it any age

Quit being an insecure nerd and outsourcing your opinion to a bunch of lonely faggots on 4chan
>>
>>2645903
There’s no age limit, just don’t be an old bald faggot alone in a venue meant for teenagers
>>
>>2645903
what is this weird mindset that some people have
i'm an oldfag metalhead and i'll be in the moshpit with my zimmer frame
you're never too old for rock and roll
>>
>>2645912>>2645906
>>2645909

Look I’ve just been sheltered and I don’t really know what it means to travel to these places. I’m 35 for reference.

I don’t really know what traveling is about. I get along fine with people and I’m easy to start conversations with but I Can only speak English.
>>
>>2645903
Not this shit again
>>
File: dm1.png (435 KB, 634x443)
435 KB
435 KB PNG
>>2645903
>It's another angsty anon is too insecure to go to a restaurant alone thread #999324
I would stay at home, I went once and they took multiple pictures of me doing the thing alone while being older and pointed and laughed at me and then posted in online where everyone else also made fun of me.
>>
>>2645903
Usually once you're out of uni (21) it's a bit weird to partake in partying. Everyone will be late teens, and you'll be viewed as a creepy old pedo who wants to fuck young women
>>
>>2645980
Not true, a large amount of people don't begin their travelling until they've finished university. The partying age whilst travelling is higher than the crowd you get at student places.

That said, the cut-off before you start getting perceived as a creepy/pervy old weirdo is around 25, maybe 26 at the latest if you have charisma
>>
>>2645980
>>2645985
>21
>25
>26
>old
What the actual fuck
>>
File: 1287372529736.jpg (39 KB, 531x513)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>this thread again
>>
>>2645990
Obviously 21-25 isn't old at all, just in the context of travelling and partying overseas when you hit around 25/26 you're nearing the cut-off point that youngsters (18-24) deem you a bit old and weird
>>
>>2645903
>>
>>2646026
25/26 is the median age of people staying in hostels
>>
>>2646034
It's also the cut-off point at which the young party goers start deeming you as old
>>
>>2646009
>>2645935

Guys I’m just asking travelers what the age is for the countries and regions I mentioned in the title. Europe, Japan and SK.

I’m not on /trv/ so I’m sorry you’re seeing another one of these threads.
>>
>>2645903
Late 30s it stops being viable to travel to meet fun and interesting young people. They just won't associate with you and you're a 3rd wheel wherever you go. You are officially "old" according to the 20s crowd.

Caveat of course is if you have lots of money and set up events for young people yourself.
>>
>>2646060
Last time I was lurking around hostels in south america the mean age was around 30. You are fine, it’s not a big deal. You will regret wasting your life more. My only concern is traveling to get laid, which is a waste of time since anyone can get laud anywhere. Other than that, everything is just as recomendable as it would be for someone 25.
>>
>>2646060
People have answered your question. 26 is the cutoff. Happy?
>>
>>2646043
nobody cares

Who wants to party with 19 year olds who are on their phone half the time anyways.
>>
>>2646063
>>2646060
35 is probably the right answer.
Ignore most of this thread, this question is somewhat of a meme on this board.
>>
>>2646086
>nobody cares
why do you keep replying then?
>Who wants to party with 19 year olds who are on their phone half the time anyways.
OP does, hence him asking, hence people answering
>>
>>2646087
It is a meme question, but 35 is unironically well past it
>>
>>2646089
>35 is unironically well past it
Why?
>>
Idk. No age. Just don’t behave like an immature child and it literally doesn’t matter at all.
>>
>>2646091
if you even have to ask it's too late for you
>>
>>2646088
Where exactly did OP say he wants to party with 19 year olds?

Also, that was the only post I made in this thread. I’m 24 now but have partied with plenty of people in their 20’s and 30’s while traveling over the past 2 years. The people who are younger usually do their own thing, unless they’re a bit more mature. Generally, someone 23 would way rather hang out with a 29 year old than a 19 year old. Maybe it used to be the case that hostels were mostly made up of people university aged, but that isn’t really true anymore except maybe in the most basic European party cities. Average age in South America is above 30.

Though i realize this is probably bait and I’m wasting time
>>
>>2646111
Not an answer
>>
>>2645903
If you’re over 30 your new “party” place is red light districts where you’ll be perceived as young again since most people that live there or hang around there are OLD FUCKING LOSERS.

I plan to be an old fucking loser but I’m getting a head start. I start at 26 and now I’m almost 33
>>
>>2646113
tldr: creepy oldfag in denial about leering over teens whilst they whisper about him in disgust
>>
>>2646129
>spending any significant time with teens
Not gonna be me
>>
It all depends if you have "young"
Or "old" energy...
You can be fucking lame tired party pooper at age 22 or at 35
Or you can be exiting party animal buying drinks and being the vibe at 22 or 35.
Anyone that says 35 or 45 is too old is clearly shallow and prejudice if they are too not accept a 40 year old to smash the bars up...and also probabaly racist and sexist too
>>
File: 20130815-092013.jpg (171 KB, 1024x768)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>2646060
You're old enough to figure it out, go out and see. You will notice if you don't fit. Or you end up somewhere and you feel too young and not creepy enough for the location. Overall locals might not care at all and won't be like the average 15 year old they/them discord teen who calls everyone, above 21 and male, creepy.
>>
I’m never sure whether these threads are serious, but if so: I agree with most people here that “too old” is basically bizarre insecure nonsense. If you look/feel at home in a club setting, you will get away with it anywhere. This is especially true in Europe, where there are more than a few grizzled old veterans of 90s rave scenes in most dance clubs.

In Japan and Korea, club culture noticeably skews pretty young—many 30+ people are out drinking with their coworkers or at home with their families rather than on dancefloors, but you get olds out at night there, too.

Go check out one of this granny’s DJ sets and you’ll be a spring chicken: https://www.instagram.com/dj.sumirock/

You will come off as a creep to many people in most places if you’re running around trying to pick up teenagers. But just being out at night isn’t inherently creepy.
>>
>>2646113
Median age of 30 even in South America? It's nuts how hostelgoers have aged in the past decade all over the world. And now in Europe with prices for hostels going so high, you gotta build your career and get some good savings going before you can think of planning a trip.
No more pretty young things living free on daddy's dime, it seems. With social media it's gotten a lot tougher to trick dear old papa into believing that he is helping his pretty daughter engage in cultural exchange and broaden her horizons by paying for her time overseas.
>>
>>2646208
In my case I am serious so thanks for taking the time to give a serious answer.

I got no intention to pick up any young person just wanted to hear some experiences about chatting and getting to know the locals and the like.

I wasted my 20’s and was trying to find some answers if my 30’s were still salvageable lol.

>>2646123
Sweet

>>2646215
Would make sense for traveler age to get higher as 20 year olds have less disposable income
>>
>>2646241
>trying to find some answers if my 30’s were still salvageable lol.
No, you're too old for the scene that you're looking for. It's not too late to travel though, but just stick with the older touristy crowd
>>
>>2646215
In my country, hostels always were a thing for the blue collar workers in their 40s and 50s.
>>
>>2646258
>In my country, hostels always were a thing for the blue collar workers in their 40s and 50s.
I’ve never been in a hostel (which I’ve used in Europe, Asia, and the US) that didn’t have at least one group of gray-haired Europeans in it. Lots of little old Dutch and Scandinavian women and retired couples. Especially the Dutch, since they’re usually very frugal (some would say cheap).

These weren’t “party hostels,” perhaps obviously. Just modest cheap accommodations.

This isn’t an especially recent phenomenon, either—I haven’t stayed in a hostel in probably fifteen years.

>t. Old guy
>>
>>2646241
>I got no intention to pick up any young person just wanted to hear some experiences about chatting and getting to know the locals and the like
I’ve never been a serious club person, and I’m no longer a party person at all (although I was when I was young), but I am really into live music, so I’m always going out at night to hear local acts perform, and I’m older than you are. I’ve never had a truly bad experience and have almost always found it a cool way to meet local musicians and enthusiasts, in dozens of countries so far.

My most awkward night was at an underground/punk venue in Beijing when I was about 35; the show was excellent, but I don’t speak Chinese and the crowd was very young, mostly students; Chinese students look like toddlers. So I felt quite old and couldn’t have made much conversation even if I had wanted to try. It ended well, though, as one of the acts on the bill was somehow from New Jersey, and they introduced me to their local contacts, who spoke decent English. But China is just about the only country I have visited with next to no local rock and roll people over 25. There are old punks in the shadows nearly everywhere else I can think of.
>>
If you've ever seen a tour bus of old people, that shows there is no age limit to travel. If you're concerned about being a creep, that's more socal skills.

I'm in my early 30's and honestly feel like it's the best age because you can hang with both kids and the ancients.
>>
>>2646208
In Korea, 30 is old for hongdae but young for Itaewon

And Itaewon is far more fun, Hongdae kinda sucks. And I’m saying this as someone who was 23 when I was last in Korea
>>
i really don't know. i'm 30 and i can still party just fine. but who knows how i'll feel in a couple of years.
>>
Age doesn't matter as long as you aren't the fuck head trying to hit on the 18-22 year old girl at the hostel.

Met dudes who are in their 40's be super chill and could keep a conversation going with stories all had fun. Also met some people who were mid 20's but weirded out all the girls and we needed to GTFO.
>>
>age
>social skills
lmao
IT'S ALL ABOUT LOOKS
Learn to read between the lines.
I was considered creepy at parties since I was 14 becausr I AM UGLY.
Same girls who told I was a creep would date guys over twice their age because they were HANDSOME.
As long as you're good looking you can parry with anyone, do everything.
Your age does not come into play.
Your looks do.
If you're attractive you can get away with anything.
>>
>>2646316
that makes sense!

>>2646289
I suppose if I go to either of these countries I’ll check out a concert here and there too. Might be easier to find some common ground with people.

My goal is to mingle and have fun chatting with random people. I’m good at that here in the states but idk if it’s weird overseas.

>>2646319
Im okay in that dept in the US, been called handsome by women. Really doubt those beauty standards carry over to Japan and Korea though, they all look like dolls .
>>
>>2646314
I'm not sure if you can handle this, but you've sided with evil. God was very specific, there must not be a single smile in hell.
>>
>>2646314
partying with 30 year olds is way more fun than partying with 20 year olds

Went to visit my little cousin at college and I realized how much college bars suck (no, they didn't just think of me as a creepy old guy, I have youthful appearance and easily pass as being 21)
>>
File: 1703306636464525.jpg (106 KB, 1024x1021)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>2645920
>Look I’ve just been sheltered and I don’t really know what it means to travel to these places. I’m 35 for reference.

Are you white.
>>
>>2645903
The only real answer is that it depends on you. When I was in my early teens/twenties I spent a few years living in Japan for school and work. Ate like a pig during the day and partied/danced so much in the night that I was in pretty good shape despite never hitting the gym. Camelot, Ageha, Womb, Gaspanic, a dozen other places that have since shut down the names of which I can't remember. My first clubbing was at 16y/o in Roppongi's Lexington Queen. Japanese bouncers couldn't tell gaijin age and I had a pretty convincing ID printed just in case. I went to an international school with lots of uninhibited rich Jap kids. Then for a while fell in with the PUA guys from the early Japan Lair forums. Dressed like a clown in fake fur coats and hats. So yeah I partied a lot and started early.

Now I'm mid 30s and don't live there anymore but have gone back a few times to catch up with friends and revisit old stomping grounds. I'm convinced that if you're set on partying into your autumn years Tokyo and Seoul will always have something to offer you. With my good genetics and language skills I could easily keep doing the same thing now. But these days the point of it all is completely lost on me. I visit the same places and wonder how the fuck I could endure even 10 minutes of it. All the music sucks ass, repetitive boom boom AI generated shit. "DJs" show up with a software and USB sticks instead of a box of records. The room is filled with cigarette smoke and you smell like ass afterwards. And what the fuck does a 30+ foreign boomer have in common with a bunch of Asian zoomer kids? Am I going to vibe with them over some braindead TikTok shit? Also the good places are expensive, don't get banging until 1am, public transport stops from midnight to 5am so unless you want to shell out for a taxi you're stuck drinking all night. Puke on the train, get home and sleep till the afternoon. Now your day is fucked.
>>
>>2646550
>>2645903
What are the chances I met people who are enjoyable to be around while sober? Slim.

Is it pussy? At your age you've been spoiled by a handful of LTRs with birth control. So you can't go back to rubbers because it feels like doing push-ups by comparison. Are you going to rawdog some random club ho? Great now you're anxious you've caught super gonorrhea and waiting for blood test results.

Like what the fuck is even the point? If I want a night out I'll invite friends and go eat. If I want music I'll sit at a live jazz place. If I want to get drunk it's way cheaper to mix my own drinks at home and make them how I like. If I want to wet my noodle my wife is right there. If I want to network I have my gym and work related people. These days my priorities are a good screw, deep sleep, workout, take a big shit, make some money, read a book and put my Sketchers Go Walk pair through a wash cycle. I don't need clubs and parties to achieve any of those things.
>>
>>2645903
Young dude here.
Honestly don’t mind partying with older dudes since most of you are pretty chill, also idgaf if you hit on young girls as long as you aren’t ruining the vibe. On that note I honestly prefer partying with older dudes than young women. They can get weirdly stuck up and most don’t really have a good vibe, even ones that were previously friendly, they’re just there to get free drinks from simps and dance with their bffs.
>>
>>2646550
I envy the way you got to grow up, I’m very much the opposite of this and hence why I want to explore and meet with people from other countries. But oh god I remember those fur coats lol.

For Tokyo and Seoul what would you suggest aiming for if you wanna go out and party but not necessarily with a young crowd? I guess my insecurities stem from not really knowing what kind of people go out to dances or places where people congregate and hang out or whatever.

I think the music gets better the drunker you get. It’s always been the case for me even if I am a huge music snob when I’m sober lol.

>>2646551
I get you anon, I think I’ve been a little obtuse with my wording and my objectives for going to Japan/Sk/ Europe. I just wanna hang out and have fun and dance, meet new people, etc.

Sheltered might not be the right word, I married the wrong person and I wasted my 20’s and some of my 30’s with someone that hated me/blog. I could never do those things you describe even for myself. A jazz club sounds nice there’s plenty near me I haven’t been to.
>>
>>2646649
>For Tokyo and Seoul what would you suggest aiming for if you wanna go out and party but not necessarily with a young crowd? I guess my insecurities stem from not really knowing what kind of people go out to dances or places where people congregate and hang out or whatever.

Is it possible that you're using alcohol and partying as a crutch to overcome your insecurities? It's not going to work mate. Despite my decade of debauchery I'm still a sperg because I didn't work on addressing my own internal issues. Tequila and EDM may temporarily remove your inhibitions but they're not a substitute to learning how to be okay with being vulnerable around strangers. Did I have a lot of fun? Sure. Did I gain anything other than a quick temporary fix, lighter wallet, tinnitus and damage to my health? Not really. I would have been served better by going on Meetup or Facebook groups to play ultimate frisbee in the park, or group drawing classes, or some weekend hike thing. Some social thing in broad daylight and sobriety where people actually talk, maybe connect over a shared interest and maybe get together for a few drinks afterwards.

I know that's not what you want to hear. Before my current marriage I had another one (married in my early 20s) with a real vapid cunt. So I can relate to getting out of a soul sucking situation and feeling like I've missed out on capitalizing on my youth. But you are who you are at this moment in time. And there's a reason people keep asking this question whether it's weird for an older guy to go clubbing. It's because after a certain age a man should have higher value activities to occupy his time with and we all kind of know this to be true. Going halfway around the world to recapture lost youth doesn't change this. And anyway different people have different perspectives on what lost youth and opportunities mean. For me I wish I would have used that time to maximize my earning potential for the future.
>>
Most people my age make way more money because they didn't spend a full decade dicking around. So my lost youth is me not getting a degree or making any meaningful connections with purpose driven people.

And I have another suspicion about partying. That it's a low quality imitation for the kinds of things that higher value individuals engage in. When you have age, experience, money and a good network you can have great cocktails, professional music performances to enjoy, intelligent discussions with important people, higher quality entertainment (wink wink) and a whole bunch of really great shit. Young inexperienced people with less money don't have easy access to that. A club is in one way a manufactured shittier version of all those things made for the masses.
>>
Having said all that,
>>2646649
>I just wanna hang out and have fun and dance, meet new people, etc.
Just look up event calendars, social media groups, meetup get-togethers etc. Small underground EDM places. Everything is on Google Maps. Fuck, even international parties aren't half bad for connecting with random people and most are looking for an afterparty spot. If you're feeling lonely rent a shitbox in a Sakura House or some other godforsaken dormitory for cheapskate locals and transient teachers.

Or go to Pattaya for a month and get the sour marriage taste out of your system.
>>
>>2647019
Yes I do rely on alcohol to help me through social situations. I’m okay without it but just the initial jump. Those are all great suggestions anon, I think my lost youth is just not making the connections I wanted to. I just want to get up and say “I’m gonna do this shit today and screw everything else” and have nobody weighing in on the things I plan for myself. A sense of agency. Kind of ironic given the topic but I hope that’s a little clearer.

>>2647020
Real and yeah I’d rather just make those connections elsewhere. I do like to go out on the dance floor though.

>>2647022
Good suggestions anon, seriously, but what is in Pattaya??
>>
>>2646316
>as long as you aren't the fuck head trying to hit on the 18-22 year old girl
But that's exactly what I want to do, I missed out on young love because I was incel
>>
>>2647148
>>2647150
These are me btw (op)
>>
34 here and why the fuck do I want to hang out with awkward & spastic 18-25 year olds? They have no life experiences that makes for interesting conversations, they don't have developed personalities, the new generations are fixated on their phones and excuse a terrible vibe. The attractive girls will all huddle in an impenetrable bitch group while all the males simp or be involved in their own cringe activities.

Just hire an escort which is what people expect out of 30+ people anyways. You're actually welcome. If you walked into a strip club or brothel at these kids ages you'll be laughed at and deemed to not belong there.
>>
What if I'm like 24-27 and wanna hang out with uni age people because I never got to do that when I was younger?
Can I get into a healthy relationship with someone from that age bracket or is the age gap too big?
>>
I don't even understand the purpose of partying. Drinking and dancing? Dancing is for women and faggots. I prefer talking to people. Any anon can relate or explain why I'm wrong?
>>
File: 1680541527296827.png (174 KB, 697x768)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
>>2647322
>Drinking and dancing? Dancing is for women and faggots.
>Any anon can relate or explain why I'm wrong?
You're painfully insecure and your words show it
>>
>>2647318
you don't want to

most uni aged people suck. Just hang out with people 24-27, that's like peak age for hostels anyways
>>
>>2646241
I can relate a little, although my early / mid 20's I did party and get it pretty much out of my system. Also travelled quite extensively around Asia / Australia and got a taste for everything for a few years. However 2019 onwards I had a wake up call when I had about $5k total networth at 25 and nearly lost my job.. so I basically did the complete opposite and became an extremely frugal recluse and basically did not a whole lot but save money. Covid helped with that but now I'm trying to get back into a healthier mindset and the years of doing nothing has made me crave the early 20s mid 20s highs again.

I'm 30 this year and as long as you haven't completely aged like shit I think you can probably get away with doing this until 35? I think it's honestly more venue dependent though. London there's people well into their 50's still out but obviously they aren't going to uni student clubs. Bangkok there was tonnes of older guys in younger clubs too.

I've not been to Seoul but from what I've seen online they seem to turn away lots of people from 30 onwards and just foreigners in general, but again probably location dependent.

>>2646550
Felt the exact same going back to Singapore... suddenly Zouk wasn't as happening as I had remembered...

Do you ever get the feeling of missing those days though? Like those priorities all sound good but doesn't it all feel a little mundane and boring now.
>>
>>2647328
idk personally I prefer hanging out with zoomers, mid 20s are chill but I feel a lot of that demographic are sucked into the adult world, also zoomer girls have way better outfits its just facts
>>
Well now that I think about it I was in Japan recently and I went to a hostel. It was a small homey hostel. Some of the people and I were drinking at the bar and people suggested to go out to eat at this place. There was an older guy with grey hair who worked in tech also at the bar we had been chatting with. But nobody invited him and he didn't ask to come. I felt self conscious about not inviting him myself as we were leaving but nobody else did either and I could feel that he wanted to come. But I wasn't sure if he would be awkward to hang out with or not since we were all 20 somethings. The next night though the group wanted to go out again and I passed as I was exhausted but they invited him and he went. So he probably wanted to go the first time and people besides myself probably knew they weren't inviting him so there was hesitancy from both parties but they made up for it the next night. I can't tell you what they did or if they/he had fun or not.

I will tell you from ny experience anon that most people just want to loosen up and have fun while traveling. They want to have new experiences, meet new people, find spiritual fulfillment and escape there mundane lives. I personally took an interest in almost all the people I met. 30-35 isn't that bad. There was some older people I met in hostels that were really cool. That one guy seemed like was older than even 35 though.
>>
>>2647346
What I'm saying is people might take an interest in you're greater life experience and enjoy talking to you as long as you're not completely mundane.
>>
>itt: boomers trying to cope and live a false reality

I'm sorry but if your 30+ and travelling to Asia especially alone you are just going to be seen as a looser sexpat. You should have done all that stuff in your early 20s
>>
>>2647535
>if your 30+ and travelling to Asia especially alone you are just going to be seen as a looser sexpat
Only if you look like one (and you probably do).
>>
>>2647331
>Do you ever get the feeling of missing those days though? Like those priorities all sound good but doesn't it all feel a little mundane and boring now.

Oh absolutely. That's why every now and then I just say "fuck it I'm going out and getting shitfaced" or chase zoomer tail for a bit. And every single time without fail I regret it as a waste of time and resources. Then I go do it again. BUT the time between each occurrence has been increasing steadily. The last one was over half a year ago. Eventually they will happen years apart. And then eventually they will cease altogether.
>>
>>2645920
HAHAHAHA!!!! "Creepy old fuck" at 35!!!! You're a fucking moron!
>>
>>2647599
ick
>>
>>2647599
Well, even 25-26 is "old" for the people ITT:

>>2645985
>the cut-off before you start getting perceived as a creepy/pervy old weirdo is around 25, maybe 26 at the latest if you have charisma
>>
File: fe3.jpg (179 KB, 811x768)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
I'm in a similar situation OP. I did all the right things. Went to college, studied, went in the military, studied, got out, got a job, built wealth, bought a home on 42 acres, bought hunting land out west, retired at 40. Literally last year.

I'm 41 and I prefer hitting on 16-19yos. I didn't do all that partying and have friends and shit back then. Did some drinking now and then, but now I am very focused on experiencing life with people and being attractive to young women. I am very well off and not bad physically for my age. I'd say just suck it up and have a good time and do what you want and if you get kicked out/rejected, go somewhere else. Don't let it get you down for more than a minute or two. I've been able to get four girls in my travels aged 14 (accident, thought the sister was 16 in Phnom Penh) to 26 (solo traveler in Hawaii) That is just within a year. I struck out maybe 12 times I'd guess. If you got money, not terrible looks and charisma, you can do alright. Good luck.
>>
>>2645903
you dont have parties in your own country you stupid fuck?
Let me guess, you are just waiting and for suuure you will start living muh next week/month/year?
>>
>>2647810
>if you only knew how bad things really are
>>
>>2645903
Just dont be a baldcel wrinkled oldfag and you are fine, dont listen to nevertravelling zoomer autists
>>
Kids today don't like hairy junk. Shave or pluck it bald.
>>
>>2645990
People are getting lamer and lamer with each generation. We're going to be seeing college students behaving like they're 40 soon enough. Blame ever more restrictive social culture and pedo-hysteria.
>>
>>2647852
Oops *MAP-hysteria
>>
>>2647852
>College students acting like 40yo adults

For REAL? Please let it be true! Finally!
>>
>>2647852
It's the worst of both. College students now are sheltered in terms of being as unadventurous and boring as 40-50 year olds (majority of high school students have never tried alcohol, have never tried a cigarette, have never had sex, in the 1990s this was only like 20%). But mentally they're 13. If you can find self-filmed media from teenagers in the 90s and 80s they're much more worldly people and are much more aware of the world around them and much more comfortable doing things on their own as adults do. Current zoomers are extremely childish in their tastes and worldview and have difficult doing basic tasks without the support of other people.
>>
File: 1702465413525.jpg (10 KB, 217x320)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
This is what you look like when you're 35+ and anywhere near people university aged.
>>
>>2645980
Depends on the venue dumbass
>>2646043
Then you don’t fucking party where the 19 year olds go you fucking moron
>>2646063
>since anyone can get laud anywhere.
nnnnNOPE! You really can’t! Men travel to have sex, sorry! There’s a lot of desperately lonely men in the west that will do whatever it takes to get their little 5 inch pecker played with
>>2646196
FULL HEAD OF FUCKING HAIR. Gonna shout it from the mountain tops as long as there’s an internet connection. The SOLE reason this old guy is being embraced and welcomed is his full, thick head of hair.
>>2646551
Holy fucking Normie solipsism.
>>2647178
Based
>>2647535
There’s literally hundreds of thousands of other loser expats so you’ll find your groove
>>2647810
There’s things in this post you shouldn’t be telling other people
>>2647837
>muh own country!
Fucking be quiet. The west is fucking dead and women are complete cunts.
>>2647842
Based
>>2647970
Yea I was talking to zoomers on discord and they just react with “what’s the point” to every single thing I said I used to do for fun. Fuck them all

Key takeaway: have a full head of hair or die lmao
>>
>>2647978
>look like Brendan Fraser

That would probably lift me up 1 or 2/10. I'll take it.
>>
>>2645903
Me and a few friends drink with 60yo's in Osaka all the time and they are fun, stop being a massive pussy
We all in our early 30's
>>
there are plenty of people up to mid 30s in hostels
i've met several people older than that too (up to 60s) who have fit in just fine
just have fun and don't be a weirdo, it'll be fine
>>
>>2647991
>FULL HEAD OF FUCKING HAIR. Gonna shout it from the mountain tops as long as there’s an internet connection. The SOLE reason this old guy is being embraced and welcomed is his full, thick head of hair.
but that guy doesn't have a full head of hair, he looks to be norwood 3. are you a straight up cue ball?
>>
>>2648603
No that’s clearly a mature hairline you dumbass it’s appropriate for his age. He has no recession, hairline is nearly square, and there’s no see-through
>>
File: 1502489605161m.jpg (38 KB, 1024x898)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
I'm a 31 year old norwood 2 boomer grindcel and I WILL be visiting Europe and Asia and flirting with all ages and BEING MYSELF and I challenge anyone to stop me
>>
>>2648141
I am a massive pussy about that so thank you
>>2648654
Godspeed
>>
>>2648141
so you are an oldcel and get along along with other oldcels... Congrats?
>>
>>2645903
stop caring so much you faggot
>>
>>2648654
>I'm a 31 year old norwood 2 boomer grindcel and I WILL be visiting Europe
yea good luck in europe lmao
>>
>>2645903
age is not relevant only your attractiveness is
people tend to look worse as the age but the range is gigantic
it's better to be 45 and good looking than 25 and balding
>>
>>2651493
Nailed it. A full head of hair is your vip pass to pink teen pussy. As soon as you bald it’s automatically invalidated and revoked.

I don’t make the rules
>>
>>2647535
seen by whom? western roasties?
the main benefit of traveling abroad is not needing to care what those roasties think about you
>>
File: age.png (85 KB, 966x715)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
why zoomers are obsessed with the age? is it because their life is shit and age is the only perceived advantage they have? in reality it's meaningless, your looks and charisma are much more important than extra 10 years
>>
>>2647150
Just don't be creepy. You can talk to anyone, but unless a girl is into you, don't hang around and try so hard.
>>
>>2651617
They’re gonna age like shit. It’s already common knowledge now that millennials are the golden children
>>
>>2651617
>why zoomers are obsessed with the age?
As if boomers weren't? American judeo-christian values have strict rules about everything.
>what age to kick your kids out
>what age to get a drivers license
>what age to start drinking/get a gun
>what age gap to have with your partner
They can't stop obeying and obsessing over minor things.
>>
>>2646043
Hostellers are the young party goers retard

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.