[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_9327.jpg (272 KB, 960x1280)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
After checking all the Walmart's in town, only 1 had a single Luffy in stock. I took the chance and as soon as I got home, I noticed the box had been previously opened. Wasn't even taped. Whatever, I wanted the figure so I opened it and lift him out of the plastic to find that his arm did not come with him. Someone evidently broke the figure and returned it. Walmart discounted him down to $7 so I have some face plates waiting for Romance Dawn Luffy at least.
>>
fucking WALMART are carrying japanese import figures now? This hobby is dead
>>
>>10984703
I think they had a walmart exclusive shf goku a few months ago lol. Or maybe it was target, I get all the american stores mixed up
>>
>>10984679
My condolences anon.
>>
damn at least you didnt spend much I guess
>>
>>10984703
I just saw volumes of Berserk at my Walmart.
This isn’t new though. Back in the 2000s i they were selling gunpla with minimal localization. This isn’t some special club, one piece is a popular kid’s property
>>
>>10984679
Bitch, One Piece had a successful live action Netflix series. It's just a cash in.
>>
>>10984679
there isnt a single good SHF of wam piss

maybe the classic look ones are gonna fucking deliver after 10+years
>>
>>10984907
sanji is probably the only one without a glaring flaw, its like theyre going out of their way to retroactively add at least one horrible aspect to every single release
>>
>>10984850
Ive always enjoyed finding wtf stuff at walmart. But it looks like they do carry more niche stuff regularly now.
>>
>>10984714
it was target
>>
>shfslop
Only yourself to blame
>>
>>10984679
Use the contact info for Bluefin on the box there and request a replacement. It usually works out for figures available in the States.
>>
>>10988333
If the store in your area has more in stock, but otherwise they'll just refund you. Wal-Mart's website doesn't give a damn if it's not bought from the site directly.

In short, check with Bluefin first.
>>
>>10988333
He literally said it’s the last one at his store dummy
>>
>>10984996
>Ive always enjoyed finding wtf stuff at walmart
Found a Bandai Legacy Morpher (they never actually carried this item) for $45 at the absolute peak of its value. Played with it and still sold that bitch for almost $300
>>
>>10984703
shf were Walmart toys the whole time
>>
>>10984679
Just use glue.
>>
>>10984703
>wanna be hipster doesn't even know what's going on
i bet your mustache is shit tier

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.