[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Discord Thread for Artists! (since the last one died unceremoniously)
>ASL
>Medium
>Art Style or Inspirations your art takes from
>Describe yourself (any extra hobbies you wanna talk about is fine here)
>Looking for
>Not looking for
As special optional rules, because I'm quite the cunt:
-You can post upward to 3 pictures of your own works, make sure to tag them to your post for convenience sake and them being representative of your work
-Have small talk here. It's fun, lets gush out about eachother's art like if it was an /i/ thread. So I recommend posting discord tags after the fact.
I'll start in a bit myself, oh and keep the horny to a minimum, yes you can post horny shit but let's keep it moderated or tasteful so everyone can enjoy, spoil if you think your art is a bit too extreme for some tastes.. I've seen way too many dicks in this board. I've never felt so turned off.
>>
File: 20240125_201056.jpg (2.04 MB, 1512x2016)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB JPG
>ASL
25/m/Chile
>Medium
Trad, usual pen and paper, paint sometimes
>Art Style or Inspirations
Hard to say, I'd say japanese-like illustration but this very specific kind that mixes elements of Art Nouveau and classic literature illustrations.. or at least that's what I wanna achieve.
>Describe yourself
I get told I'm like a small cat, not in the sexual way, but in the Goofy goober kind of way. I like cute things, I could gush over them for a long time, vidja, japanese culture and how wild it is, oh and I guess I'm an IT engineer.. My favourite pokemon is Togepi, which goes back around to the fairy thing.
>Looking for
Girl friends, yes the space is intentional, or a small group of artist where the Male to Female ratio isn't dominantly male. People I can enjoy practicing and sharing with.
>Not looking for
Sex pests or people who cannot take criticism (When asked to be given it). If you dont wanna improve that's your problem, but I'd rather not deal with you.

This is one of my (only) OCs, She's probably the closest thing to a comfort character I have to draw, even if I only do that like once a semester.
>>
File: 997798.png (802 KB, 877x1006)
802 KB
802 KB PNG
>>33105874
>ASL
22/M
I'm an aspiring comic book writer. I have several stories/concepts I've been chipping away at for years and my biggest dream is to one day make them become a reality!
>Looking for
I'm looking for an artist for a long term collaboration on one (or seveal?) projects. I'm very invested in this so the pay will be appropriate, and obviously, you will have the title of co-creator on all of our works, as well as half of the rights. All I ask is for you to genuinely like my ideas, because if you'll end up doing this out of obligation rather than passion, then it's not going to work out long term
I'm gonna use this section to tell you about what sort of art styles I'd be looking for. I'm mostly looking for that gritty 80s/90s indie comics/Image comics style (black and white is fine) - think Eltingville Club, Eastman and Laird's run on TMNT, Faust, Evil Ernie, Strangers in Paradise, early Image stuff like Pitt, The Maxx, you get the idea.
>Not looking for
People who aren't prepared to work on a comic (keep in mind that you have to draw the same things hundreds of times, and it could get tedious too) Putting this here so people realize what they're in for early on and won't quit on me halfway through!
>contact
galaxyrobo (on discord)
>>
bump
>>
>>33105896
Your art looks sick, whats your contact? I need more artist friends and I got what youre looking for
>>
>>33105874
>ASL
29/f/us
>Medium
pencil, pen, occasionally oil pastel, very rarely paint
not sure, i tend to doodle a lot more than anything but if i had to place a word on it, generally it's a mix of realism and expressionism
i lift weights more than i draw but i thought this was a great idea for a thread and wanted to participate
>Looking for
other people to post their art, so we can talk about it together
>Not looking for
"love"/a boyfriend/ a girlfriend
>>
File: 20231203_234219.jpg (1.77 MB, 1512x2016)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB JPG
>>33109523
You make it sound like you are a drug dealer, however you should post your stuff too! you never know who you might impress!
>>33109626
Doodles are what I mostly do too, they are so much fun and stress free to the point that I'm lacking on my inking skills..
>>
>>33105896
Um chile anyways so
>>
artis gf yippiee!!1! ^<^
https://discord.gg/nE5qTXNB
>>
>>33109988
You forgot the rest!!
>>
File: IMG_20240109_044855927.jpg (131 KB, 681x909)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>ASL
21 m US
>Medium/s
Paint and brush for the miniatures and blender for the models
Old warhammer art and 90's painting magazine scans for the miniatures and pics of old vehicles and art of war stuff and pictures of homemade vehicles for the blender stuff
Neet on that living in the middle of nowhere grind, art is a good way to keep myself busy doing something I like
Tried out drawing a bit and was alright at it, not my preferred medium tho
Getting back into miniature painting after not doing it for years, trying out really bright 90's looking paints because I just really like the style, I also make models in blender for warhammer, vehicles and guns and stuff, orks are my favorite faction, I also have a 3d printer to actually print the stuff I model, I also clean up scans of old models and stuff
>Looking for
Just other people with art or modeling stuff they'd like to show or talking about or just relatable people, I also have plenty of good reference and inspiration images for warhammer and war stuff in general if you're looking for any of that, also people to collab with on modeling projects would be epic, working on big 1:1 ork boyz model pack rn
>Discord tag
scout0929
>>
>asl
31/m/MA
>about me
A hard working straight guy with heavy 90s vibes, few friends, and a handful of talent.
>looking for
Someone with enthusiasm for active conversation, impulsivity, and creativity.
>not looking for
Disinterested/closed off people, gooning, or gaming.
>discord
grinrot
>>
bump
>>
File: 0 (2).png (2.76 MB, 1316x918)
2.76 MB
2.76 MB PNG
>ASL
30/M/Boston/Straight
>About me
I make and sell abstract art. I have a pretty broad taste in music, movies, and TV. I've gotten a lot of enjoyment out of Beetlejuice, It's Always Sunny, and Seinfeld. Nowadays, I listen to a lot of Aphex Twin, PilotRedSun, a handful of oldies, and the one hit wonders recommended by Spotify and friends. I'm always online and really hard to offend.
>Looking for
Someone to chat, VC, or hang with RL.
>Not looking for
idk I'm pretty tolerant.
>Discord tag
SWANG0
>>
File: 1705245729285821.png (446 KB, 1680x821)
446 KB
446 KB PNG
hello locals
i just wanna talk about art
>Looking for
winners
>Not looking for
losers
>discord tag is
kumiyaay
add me
>>
File: spread.jpg (712 KB, 4032x3024)
712 KB
712 KB JPG
>ASL
21/m/oceania
>Medium
doodling on cheap paper with cheap pencil or pen.
>Looking for
losers and winners to casually talk about drawing, point out what's wrong with my stuff, share doodles, and vice versa. Mechanical, historical stuff could be cool. Looking for VC but anything else is fine.
>Not looking for
Nothing too intense. I'm not going to improve quickly (if I even do)and I'm fine with that.
>discord tag is
d.o.a.b.a.u.
add me at will :)
>>
>>33105874
Who want to be my amputee rape bf (i am the raper) (we will have a nice friendship and i will simp for you)
>>
>>33123723
Who walks into an art thread and ask that question?
>>
>>33123886
The raper, clearly.
>>
>>33124159
HE IS THE MAN WHO RAPES
HE IS APON US
>>
>>33123886
let me give you an art tip. the most i ever drew was in my amputee rape phase so take that as you will. once i join cbsg it is over.
>>
>>33128697
(does anyone have an invite i forgot to join)
>>
File: CC.png (939 KB, 1672x1187)
939 KB
939 KB PNG
Consistency Improving Art Server
>post work or kick
>post once a week or kick
>weekly challenges
>active art posting
>some VCs
https://discord.gg/Ba3YDuJCzT
>>
>>33106255
i could be that artist but you blocked me for having 1 family member
>>
>>33128697
What the hell man
Wtf is wrong with you :d
>>
>>33105896
VIVA CHILE WEON
>>
Are there any servers that are specifically for art and nothing else? I ctrl F "art" in the server threads and it's always a second thought for egirl shitholes or gaming servers...
>>
>>33128882
uh, i think you have me confused with someone else
>>
>>33129967
no we talked about torrenting groups and homelessness
>>
>>33109626
add my disc: jhin_lover2.0
>>
>>33129991
oh i remember now
that's not why i unfriended you
you kept sending me weird things unprompted and i couldn't deal with it anymore
>>
>>33106255
can i add you just to read your shit im not an artist
fine if not
>>
>>33130079
i appreciate the interest, but i'd rather people read the finished product than just my scripts
>>
>>33130174
oki, good luck bro love you
>>
>>33130208
you too dude!!
>>
AceyDeucey101
>>
hit me up if you want some art tips, i have quite a bit of experience

peruvianzaza
>>
File: City test.png (11 KB, 256x256)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>ASL
20/M/USA
>Medium
Pixel art.
Mainly inspired by those 2010 stick fighter animations, as for backgrounds I don't have an inspiration.
I'm mostly playing vidya whenever I'm not doing art, and listening to music. I have an interest in fighting games if that means something.
>Looking for
Someone who can remind me to finish my projects or give me ideas on what to make next.
>Not looking for
I'd say, those people who'd want a NSFW drawing for free, yeah, those people.
>disc
true_dandyism
>>
Bump por more artists
>>
>>33136746
pyw
>>
File: night for day.png (1 MB, 719x723)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
>>33105874
>ASL
32/m/us
>Medium
written word
science fiction/horror. matheson.
just a relatively normal person just trying to make sense of a strange reality. i like games, movies, tv, you know.
>Looking for
someone to talk to. female.
>Not looking for
creeps/skids and the like

>disc:
leyphae

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.