[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Use with [math] tags for inline and [eqn] tags for block equations.
  • Right-click equations to view the source.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: genetic diff betw races.png (2.13 MB, 2489x1389)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB PNG
Who (please be specific with named individuals) are powerful enough to have this mass censored from Biology 101 classes?
>>
File: 1688352432994667.png (332 KB, 477x428)
332 KB
332 KB PNG
>>16133091
Jews.
No verification required.
>>
>>16133091
>Michael Woodley
You know this guy is a cryptozoologist, right? He believes in sea serpents and the Mongolian death worm too. His publications are almost universally laughed at by his peers.
>>
>>16133179
>Mongolian death worm
damn, I learned some new kino today!
and it's only human arrogance to think cryptos are an impossibility considering the vast size of the planet.
>>
>>16133350
>and it's only human arrogance to think cryptos are an impossibility
This is an enormous mischaracterization of the problem. No one disputes that there may exist species we haven't discovered yet; we discover new species all the time. The issue is that he's claiming the existence of these species without coherent evidence to demonstrate it.
>>
>>16133436
>he's claiming the existence of these species without coherent evidence to demonstrate it.
Where does he make this claim of existence? I have not read that much of his papers yet.
>>
>>16133179
Oh I remember you, you used to post rationalwiki links.

seek help
>>
>>16133091
It began with jewish diveristy hires, and are now being used by third world diversity subversives as well as the chinese agents to subvert the West while deflecting to the jews.
See:
>>16133099
>>16133133
>>
>>16133850
>Noooo
>Schizo cranks are just as scientific as anyone else!!
Any more brain fart you want to expel at us?
>>
>>16134324
>>16133828
answer this question
where does he claim the existence of these species
>>
>>16133091
Male and female are antiquated concepts too. Sex is a spectrum.
>>
>>16134426
Ntf (not that faggot)
From what I remember Woodley was curious about the historical nature and references to cryptos and their proliferration on old maps and texts.
I think you can find an old talk on the matter he gave on the topic.
It's just the usual smearing tactic to conflate an academic interest in a an unorthodox topic to dismiss their words on an unrelated topic.
>>
>>16134431
Which is what I assumed too. Literally just being interested in the possibility of Sea Snakes (rather large aquatic creatures) and suddenly you're an evil conspiracy believer.
Seems like I should give this Woodley guy a try since the leftist shills hate him.
>>
>>16134320
can we list some specific names please.
Identifying the problem (with specific names) is half the battle.
>>
>>16134431
>the usual smearing tactic to conflate an academic interest in a an unorthodox topic to dismiss their words on an unrelated topic.
Why are these fallacies only ever called out in places like 4chan? Doesn't anyone in academia have an ounce of balls to point out obvious character assassination's via fallacies ?
>>
>>16134760
Have you done any sort of research or worked in academia? Academia is generally about putting up a front to acquire funding and pretending you've got something going on, while in reality whatever product or papers you've produced are a total shitheap. I worked at a research group where one PhD just consistently chose one of his best performing students, made them write a paper 'because it'll be good for your experience', put his name under it, and made them cite previously papers he (or rather the previous students) had written to make his papers seem more trustworthy. Then he'd strut around like he had done a great thing and should deserve his PhD. Their final product will literally never work out because it's a failure and could be implemented by a dedicated team within a year. They've been working on it for 4 or even longer. All just farming uni funding and grants and got knows what.
It's a pyramid scheme built on the back of students who just want to graduate..
>>
>>16134757
Go through the faculty and graduate student roster in every prominent Universities in the country. Scrutinize major business schools and centers for international affairs, and there you will find a lot of foreign faculty pushing for DEI policies.
Remaking blacks as irritating fifth column in the United States means also never teaching people about realities of racial science.
>>
>>16134884
Can you give an example of this instead of vaguely gesturing
>>
>>16133091
How would this be relevant to the broad skill base you're trying to build in an introductory biology course? Everyone knows there are genetic differences between races, retard, problem comes from midwits like you who think that means black people are genetic subhumans or whatever.
>>
>>16134905
Take a look at UVA McIntire School of Business.
>Reza Mousavi
Active iranian agent. Where do you think the astroturfers come from?
Take a look at their publishing histories.
Princeton President, board of trustees, etc etc.
>Christopher L. Eisgruber
His response to the events in the middle east?
What about Penn State administration and their nonsensical DEI policies as well as that of University of Pittsburgh and Carnegie Mellon?
The whole senate hearing events calling on UPenn, Harvard, and MIT heads was just the beginning.
>>
>>16134905
You can also take a look at the University of California system, and places such as ASU or University of Chicago.
University of Columbia in NYC is another big one. Track Obama's educational career.
>>
>>16134913
>>16134914
imagine actually providing sources when your conversational opponent is a communist to whom truth doesn't matter
He's a lying filthy disgusting worthless person who lives in a fantasy land and is okay with destroying everyone else like the commies did in the Soviet Union when they killed 20M people because they didn't need grain or something lol idk they weren't true communists anyway else they wouldn't have been killed by the capitalist system!
These people their entire existence is a fraud, a scam, and a lie. That's why
>>16134905
never ever provides his own sources
yet criticizes your posts by demanding sources
because he's a liar and a manipulative loser
he won't respond to your posts
he won't because he doesn't have the knowledge or the possibility to lie his way out so he'll just flee to another dumber target whom he can convince with his disgusting lies and smugness
there is no truth to theses people and that's why the fascists put them up against a wall and killed them all. That is the only real answer to lies.
>>16134906
>Everyone knows there are genetic differences between races
uh-oh a hecking wrongthink! biological race doesn't exist you chud! But reactions to medication can be race-based. But race is a social and NOT a biological construct.
>>
>>16133091
>blacks can't speak english
>ok, they can speak english

>blacks can't understand or appreciate music other than drums
>the african banjo becomes the primary instrument of country music

>blacks can't read
>ok, they can read, so let's make sure we any who learn to read

>blacks can't write
>ok they can write, keep them out of our schools though

>blacks can't beat us in boxing, it takes too much discipline and training
>james jeffries gets BLACKED

>blacks can't beat us in baseball, it takes too much precision to hit the ball
>negro leagues take over baseball

>blacks can't compete in any precision sport, they lack the fine musculature
>tiger woods
>simone biles
>arthur ashe

>well blacks cant do science

the last thing white people want is a level playing field. i wonder how far back the goalposts have to move before they finally stop lying?
>>
>>16134973
>no argument
>80iq screeching
oh lawd we've got a peculiar buck begging to be broken
>>
>>16134964
It really doesn't matter anyway if it's a commie faggot on a fishing expedition. People should be made aware of how there's a lot of cleaning up to do.
>>
Academia got taken over by the bureacratic cult who value pieces of paper instead of actual research.

That's fundamentally what I think our problem is a bunch of bureacratic dictats who have bulilt up a system of expansion without action.
I know It sounds vague but that's what it seems to be at least from my perspective.
>>
>>16133091
1. African isn't a race, Black is, and it includes more than just Africans
2. It's genetic distance "between the races", not "from the "race" even if it were. Clearly genetic distance has fuck all to do with race.
3. Subspecies isn't a measure of genetic distance, but breeding isolation. Black people don't only breed Black people, as I am sure your browser history is well aware.
>>
>>16135102
just after your first point i know you didnt read what the image said
SUBSPECIES, you moron

and to your third point - yes they did, for 99% of their history (150 thousand years+)
>>
>>16135097
Everything flows from DEI policies and polarization of society where entitled idiots act as if they are treacherous medieval peasants instead of honorable individuals.
Whoever pushes DEI policies need to be excluded from decision making positions, period.
>>
>>16134973
Didn't read all that niggershit, but the 5 string banjo (which country music uses) was invented by Joel Sweeney. Who was white. So, keep reaching.
>>
>>16135196
that's only a later metastitisation of the administrative cult disease
>>
>>16134834
sounds similar to money laundering.
>>
>>16135158
>did
As I said Black people don't only breed Black people, as I am sure your browser history is aware.
>just after your first point i know you didnt read what the image said
Motherfucker, the top of the image says "genetic distance between races", you illiterate gibbon.
>>
>>16133091
That graph isn't about all of the genes, just isolating a certain protein pair production, so its pretty misleading for what you are trying to claim.
The usual claim is that there is more genetic drift within the races than between them, so you should have a graph of that if that is what you want to debate.
>>
>>16133091
I call bullshit on that since Africa has the highest ethnic and genetic diversity of any continent. All other ethnicities are outliers.
>>
>>16133091
This is considered arcane knowledge as far as I can tell, it is hyper relevant by all measures but cannot be earnestly discussed
>>
>>16135613
>the highest ethnic and genetic diversity of any continent
People talk about this a lot but I would like it fleshed out a bit, clearly Africa is large and has a great deal of varying biology, but what makes them so much more dissimilar than Europeans for example?
>>
>>16135533
twinky niggers will be bred if they don't shut the fuck up and sit down, yea.
>>
>>16135658
NTA, and I can't speak too much on genetic distance, but it sort of makes sense when you consider it from the "Out of Africa Model." Assuming humans have been around for roughly 300k years and all Eurasians descended from a small handful of clans leaving Africa around 80k years ago, that would create a substantial genetic bottleneck in their ancestors. Whereas you have the rest of Sub-Saharan African population comprised of all the proto-humans representing all 300k years of speciation. Remember genotype to phenotype isn't necessarily 1:1, so you can have a lot of physical diversity represented by relatively less genetic diversity.
Also, on the concept of genetic diversity and hybrid vigor, this doesn't necessarily equate to better or more fit (for humans, at least). Recall the idea posits that organisms with higher genetic diversity have a better chance of surviving new adversity (changing environment, new predators, disease, etc) because there is a higher chance some in their population will have traits (or the genetic capacity for them) that are suited to adapting to said new challenges. It is all rather largely based on chance. Humans are unique in that we don't have to let things fall to chance. We can influence our environment, exert power over it and shape it to our will in ways no other species can. We can leave flooded areas, build air conditioned houses to escape the weather, cure diseases through medicine, and produce a relative abundance of food during drought. In fact we have tamed and distilled probability itself into a well understood discipline. Now, which peoples have invented and advanced these things the most? If you have out any serious study into the history of science and mathematics you know that 90%+ of all STEM related endeavors are the product of European ingenuity. No other peoples come close. I guess next would probably be Semites or pajeets, and then Chinese/ East Asians, and after that the remaining aggregate is negligible.
>>
>>16135973
>Humans are unique in that we don't have to let things fall to chance.
Pandemic accidentally your whole argument. Accidentally what? Your whole argument.
>>
>>16135658
It,'s a minsinterpretation of basic cladistics terminology.
Basically when Clade B and C share a sommon ancestor "BC", and BC shares a common ancestor with A, you say that B and C are more closely related to each other than either is to A. Even if, for example, A, B and BC all end up retaining the same basal/primitve features and C is the outlier, or even if A, BC and C all lived closer in time to each other than B did

Humanity is divided into the African genotypes (clade A) and everything non African (BC). And clade A contains a whole bunch of genotypes, that's what's being referred to in the misinterpretation. There's a lot of variety in A, but all of those varieties are more closely related o anything else in A than in BC, and viceversa.
>>
>>16133099
>>16133133
kek i was just about to say it
>>
>>16133179
>he believes in sea serpents
?
have you never seen one?
>>
>>16133091
I dont believe you can represent races as points in some 2D graph. Mathematically the information is too complex to represent it with a coordinate (x,y) pair.
>>
>>16136153
If you look at the axis labels you'll notice that this is a plot made using principal component analysis.
>>
What race am I? My ancestors were Italian, Greek, German, English and Scottish. I don't belong anywhere and these regions were always opposed to each other religiously and culturally. I've already been bullied off multiple sites for being pale yellow
>>
>>16134463
Every single political ideology throughout history based on racism has failed. But not yours, right? Yours will surely succeed.
>>
>>16136304
>using principal component analysis.
what is that?
>>
>>16137034
>Every single political ideology throughout history based on racism has failed.
Define failure. I say nationalism is basically a form of racism and its been successful in an evolutionary sense, because its the overarching ideology on earth. Its basically nor rejected by anyone and those who do are ostracized as "world government" shills or anarchists.
The idea of a nation state wasnt so widespread before, people were tribalists or loyal only to a city. For the most part countries overlap with racial identity, real or imaginery, as you see people referring to people from other countries as if they were fundamentally different. Someone from Canada will be referred to as "a canadian" before using any other adjectives.
While nationalism isnt racism, these two ideologies overlap a lot.
>>
>>16137041
>I say nationalism is basically a form of racism
In fairness, you are an idiot.
>>
>>16137042
How is nationalism not a form of racism? I will explain why nationalism is a form of racism: Because if its actually believed and practiced it becomes an extension of tribalism, but on a larger scale. Nations come to self-identify as a large ethnic group and/or become one through intermarriage.
Countries where you can see multiple races together are not nationalistic, for example Brazil or the United States, where people's self-segregate and think most parts of their "beloved" country and "beloved" people are horrendous. Most people in fake countries would rather self-segregate or break-away. It was the same in the USSR, which larped as a nation while keeping internal passports to keep churkas and tatars in their territories far from european russia.
So as you see, nationalism can be sort of fake when forced on multiple ethnic groups, where people fake patriotism, but becomes stronger when the country is more homogeneous.
I rest my case.
>>
>>16137034
go to /pol/ if you want to discuss politics
>>
>>16137034
We don't need you and we owe you nothing.
>>
File: 1685871765345428.jpg (84 KB, 600x772)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
grow up
>>
>>16137725
every ideology based on racism in the past 1000 years has failed but this time you'll succeed right?
>>
>>16134463
>Darwin classified the various different human races as different species.
And? You think we haven't learned anything new since Darwin? lmao
>>
>>16137816
>every ideology based on racism in the past 1000 years has failed but this time you'll succeed right?
ethnostates seem pretty stable
"multicultural" hell holes aren't
>>
>>16138024
>ethnostates seem pretty stable
Japan is the closest thing we have to an ethnostate and their bitrthrates are some of the lowest on earth lol. By the time gen A reaches adulthood, they'll be crushed under the weight of the elderly.
>>
>>16138059
yeah japan the "ethnostate"
>>
>>16138059
This is why we have to replace everyone with 45 IQ niggers.
>>
>>16137054
>How is nationalism not a form of racism?
You're an idiot.
>>
>>16138099
Why do you think Japan is allowing people in now? Their own population isn't reproducing fast enough to keep the economy and health care from collapsing.
>>
>>16138382
Because of the liberal hegemony and central bank mafia
>>
>>16135991
Lol no it doesn't
>>
>>16133091
why does your kind come here to post this nonsense constantly only to get laughed at till you accuse everyone of disagreeing with you of being a paid shill or something
how empty is your life
>>
>>16138570
meds.
>>
Why is it somehow so controversial that different groups of humans separated to greater or lesser extent for tens to hundreds of thousands of years are somehow genetically distinct?
>>
File: fag enabler.jpg (22 KB, 255x255)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>16139346
Because the groups who'd fall into demise from this fact (Jews, Africans, Polynesians, Indigenous) are in power and want to halt evolution as much as possible.
>>
>>16135658
It's less about dissimilarity and more about being less "bottlenecked" compared to everyone else. As >>16135973 highlights if the waves of populations leaving Africa were a fraction of the original population in Africa then every subsequent move to another part of the world would result in another bottleneck.

This seems to be the case as Amerindians have both the least genetic diversity of all global populations and the most recent migration evidence. Which results in observations seen in pic where low KIR alle diversity for immunoglobulin antibodies exists. Which could explain why the disease impact of colonization hit them harder compared to Africans.

This is also why the chart in op is not exactly what it seems. The distance between Africa and the rest of the world genetically reflects those bottlenecks.

The subspecies of animal comparison should also be notated since Chimpanzees, Leopards and Elk are not as widely distributed as Humans nor as populus either. So it stands to reason they would have lower genetic distance to each other compared to humans. As a matter of fact the more appropriate species of Animal to compare humans with are Common Cuckoos as they exist in the tens of millions are distributed throughout the continents of Africa, Europe and Asia. Along with them having their own races (gentes) that like humans skirts the line of subspecies classification.
>>
>>16137054
I'm glad we can agree israel is a racist state
>>
>>16133091
The concept of race has no biological basis in humans.

DNA studies do not indicate that separate classifiable subspecies (races) exist within modern humans. While different genes for physical traits such as skin and hair color can be identified between individuals, no consistent patterns of genes across the human genome exist to distinguish one race from another. There also is no genetic basis for divisions of human ethnicity.
—Human Genome Project

Time for the racists to update their outdated beliefs and embrace the 21st century's cutting edge scientific progress.
>>
>850 individuals
What happens when you up the sample size?
>>
>>16140959
sounds like more lewontin fallacy nonsence
>>
>>16140959
>no consistent patterns
How is that possible when most people can take one look at a black or an asian and immediately know they are black or asian?
>>
>>16138382
Economies are not a function of population size. So tired of hearing this argument.
>>
>>16140984
Regression towards the mean (that OP picture already is close enough to the mean).
>>
>>16141017
>Economies are not a function of population size.
No, but they reply on a functional level of productivity, which is hard to accomplish when half of your population is geriatric.
>>
>>16141386
You don't think increased advances in automation and robotics will dilute this ?
>>
>>16141386
Japan doesn't need any immigrants. Immigrants wouldn't help the older population there anyway, the immigrants would rob and abuse the elderly Japanese
>>
>>16143460
How come countries used to violently repel invaders, but now they're supposed to want immigrants?
>>
>>16135601
>The usual claim is that there is more genetic drift within the races than between them
Could you explain what this means to me? It's seems that the claim is that a random white person is more related to a random non-white person than another random white person. That makes 0 sense to me. Yes, I know humans in Africa have high genetic diversity but aren't there general genetic trends outside of Africa? The idea is that productive countries tend to have certain genetic traits like high conscientiousness and IQ that are extremely rare in most African tribes.

Now saying th
>>
Only in Western science. In Chinese scientist circles for example this is commonly known and taught. You guys just feel guilty for conquering the world and now your pathetic attempts at virtue signalling cloud your science.
>>
>>16144661
Because the financial parasites such as the tengu need to suppress native groups otherwise they would be in a lot of trouble.
>>
>>16133179
Not an argument
>>
>>16144690
I believe it means, strictly proportionally speaking of course,that there exists more genetic variation within races than between them. Not sure if that's actually true, or if so if it actually has much meaning
>>
>>16134973
But I'm not those people, darkie.
>>
>>16145343
That's literally lewontin's fallacy, it's used to dismiss between group differences
>>
>>16145352
Yeah well, jews gonna jew
>>
>>16133179
So... what is he wrong about exactly?
>>
>>16134973
I doubt anyone ever said these things
>>
>>16137034
Did colonialism and slavery fail?
>>
>>16144661
>How come the world isn't the same as it was in 1334
I'm sure you can figure it out, little dude.
>>
>>16138059
Japan has higher birthrates than Spain.
>>
>>16145424
Ok.
>>
>>16138059
Also the most ethnically diverse country is Uganda. Would you rather live there or in Japan with their dreadfully low birthrates?
>>
>>16145425
So is Spain also gonna become this depopulated wasteland that people imagine Japan will be?
>>
>>16145434
No, because they'll bring in immigrants, just like Japan is doing.
>>
File: file.png (163 KB, 759x560)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
>>16141386
Immigration doesn't meaningfully change the % of working age population.
>>
>>16145446
>Immigration doesn't meaningfully change the % of working age population.
Yes it does, as your graph shows.
>>
>>16138334
You are only proving my point when you choose to answer to me and not give an argument. An admission that you dont have an argument.
Nationalism is essentially racism.
>>
>>16145447
seven percentage points (when cramping the extremes) isn't significant. Especial considering US population would need to increase to 700 million in like 40 years.
>>
File: file.png (62 KB, 602x213)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>16141386
media age is also pretty much unaffected by high levels of immigration.
For perspective, the median ages of Finland and Norway have larger difference than this
>>
>>16145442
Why do you hate people who are happy to live among their own kind?
>>
>>16138059
Their standards of living are also one of the highest on Earth.
>>
>>16145457
>Source: Day [1992]
kek
>>16145458
Because they are cowards.
>>16145463
Then why are their suicide rates so high?
>>
>>16145478
>Then why are their suicide rates so high?
Because there aren't enough niggers around (duh)
>>
>>16145478
We don't need you and we owe you nothing.
>>
Blacks will win
>>
>>16145448
>an argument
Whether or not you are an idiot isn't up for debate. You're an idiot.

Putting forward an argument would legitimize the idea you aren't an idiot as potentially on the same mental level as your average human, or even dog, and that shouldn't be done.

Obviously I could explain why you're an idiot, but you've done a better job of that than I ever could. I have nothing more persuasive to add.
>>
>>16134973
>blacks can't speak english
They can't. They can imitate it, but they can't speak it. Ebonics is their native tongue.
>african banjo
Kek. You know who made that claim? Dena Epstein. One person made this claim with very little evidence. She was a zionist and did what she could to disparage white culture.
>blacks can't read
The only ones that can have some white in them.
>blacks can't write
See above
>blacks can't beat us in booxing
Had to beat a retired boxer that hadn't fought in 6 years and lose a ton of weight, and the canadian that was sick. Kek.
>negro leagues joined baseball, not took over
Best baseball player of all time is the Babe. The best baseball players of all time are white or mestizo.
>tiger woods
Half chinese
>simone biles
Fucking kek
>arthur ashe
Legitimately good, but everyone has a little white in them
>blacks can't do science
Best they have is Tyson, and he's a damn fool. I only bring any of this up because you say
>level playing field
Yet the whites never did get one in almost all of your examples.
>>
>>16145680
>They can imitate it, but they can't speak it. Ebonics is their native tongue.
Going by this logic, Americans in general can't speak English either, since the language you faggots speak doesn't sound anything like what Bongs speak.
>>
File: speilmann.jpg (128 KB, 1088x1105)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>16138059
>oy vey japan need immigration because i made up a fake catastrophe that won't happen for another 50 years so you can't prove me wrong
>>
>>16145847
Difference is we aren't imitating the English language, we just improved it. Meanwhile I know some Britons that speak "English" and I can't understand a fucking word. Language evolves, but blacks devolved it.
>>
>>16146730
>we aren't imitating the English language, we just improved it.
No, you are imitating it, and you made it worse.
>Meanwhile I know some Britons that speak "English" and I can't understand a fucking word.
Yeah, because you're illiterate like most Americans.
>>
>>16146446
>that won't happen for another 50 years
It's happening now lol. Retired boomers are very much starting to overwhelm working populations.
>>
>>16145650
I see you doubled down on proving you dont have an argument.
Nationalism is a form of racism.
>>
File: 1712381479873101.jpg (24 KB, 240x251)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>16146730
>we aren't imitating the English language, we just improved it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03iwAY4KlIU
>>
>>16147002
Of course nationalism is a form of racism you burk, it comes from natal or birth, a nation are a people of shared blood and heritage, the ancients knew this modern bureacratic corruptions have sought to dilute the the intrinsic nature of it by warping it through the nationstate to a point where somehow it just means a fucking passport.

Racism is normal and good it's abuse is a cynical attempt to label ethnic preference as a bad thing because it poses a threat to the control structures of those who feel threatened by ethnically homogenous peoples
>>
>>16147014
Why are you arguing with me?
I said nationalism is a form of racism, you say it is and argue with me, call me names and get defensive. What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>16146997
>illiterate
I have probably read more books than you.
>>16147007
https://youtu.be/WjTIFkWJctY?si=No4t1LZUVsNr9p5w
>>
>>16147007
appalachian are celtic heritage aren't they?
>>
>>16147115
Reminds me a little of my great uncle.
>>
>>16145458
It's already happening my dude.
Only 80% (or maybe less) of the population of Spain is made of actual Spanish people.
>>
>>16147157
Not related to what asked. Please stay on topic.
Why do you hate people who are happy to live among their own kind?
>>
File: fallout.jpg (97 KB, 851x1024)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>16133179
Fuck off, roaches like you are not welcomed here.
>>
File: undertherug.jpg (49 KB, 900x526)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>16133179
>>16133436
>>16133850
>>16134428
>>16134905
>>16134973
>>16135601
>>16135613
>>16136153
>>16138059
>>16138382
>>16139303
>>16140959
>>16145847
>>16146997
You are complete useless vermin. Kill yourselves to reduce the carbon footprint.
>>
>>16147173
Huh?
I don't, I'm just stating a fact.
Im also European and prefer to live among my own kin. It's not my fault that the elites keep leting millions upon millions of non-Europeans in.
>>
>>16133179
>This guy believes in something unrelated that's probably not true
>Therefore race science is the same thing as cryptozoology
Would be a good tactic if real world experience didn't disprove it
>>
>>16146998
no they aren't
>>
>>16148030
The ((((people))) shilling immigration constantly circulate that lie, but they have no evidence of its truth, they just continuously restate their falsehood as if it were fact and thats the only reason anyone ever believes in it, because of the repetition of the lie
>>
>>16149111
Goebbels talked about how they use the and repeat the big lies to make you believe them.
it's an often misquoted speech they use it to imply that they were the ones pushing the lies
>>
>>16133179
archetype of ad hominem right here.
>>
>>16141004
Did you forget to read the 17 words before your quote?
>>
>>16150134
NTA, but if I were a betting man, I would reckon the folks at The HGP are being overly scrupulous in their assessment of what could be considered"consistent patterns of genes across the human genome," especially in light of the two following facts/questions:
1) how inconsistent are these patterns compared to patterns of other hegemonically accepted mammalian subspecies?
2)given the ethnic background of the head of The HGP, and the fact it remains one of the most expensive/funded scientific endeavors of all time, could outside influences with interests in competition of the absolute truth have influenced the interpretation of the data?
>>
>>16149854
repetition is the most effective brainwashing tool.
>>
>>16149111
This, the globohomos have been shilling the "Japan is on the verge of collapse from too many oldies" meme since the 1990s and it has never been true. Japan is just fine. The think that would mess up Japan would be flooding it with immigrants who hate the indigenous Japanese and want to convert Japan into a colony of their home country, which is what is happening in Europe and in California
>>
>>16133091
There are only few entities of organic intelligences such as respiratory, digestive, reproductive and decay systems (AI is from dead decay like - tears, or sweat etc of body but related to time, what they call - X) that are like dopplegangers of Time or like numbers or wizards that collectively project reality and they have their own spectrums in soul energy and they have their mini versions in mortals. Thats what they mean by therm - They live and those spectrums of soul energies are covertable like in math such as a base of a particular number system can be convertable into other base, for example base - 4 to base - 6, except its related to soul energy spectrums.
>>
>>16139513

>You : Well it's a bit misleading as your model is being distorted by neutral genetic drift ...

> Poltard: huurrr duurr points to the jpeg showing the genetic distance between Coyotes and Wolves. Proof SSAs are not Human.
>>
>>16152382
>everything is about politics because i'm obsessed with politics
>>>/pol/
>>
>>16153539
This, the posters on this board that are constantly screeching about /pol/ are the ones who need to gtfo back to where they belong
>>
>>16133179
Sorry loserpants, I can't hear you over the sounds of me ordering this Bluray on AmaZOG
>>
>>16153539
>everything is about politics because i'm obsessed with politics

I clearly said this. My criticism isn't even that poltard exist nor have opinions, but rather that they don't have the knowledge to truly understand the subjects they're talking about.
>>
>>16133091
>>16133133
Franz Boas.
>>
>>16135220
>add a string to the banjo
>LOOK WHAT I HAVE INVENTED
the niggers welcome you to their ranks.
>>
>>16133091
If only white people would stop lying about black people...
>>
>>16133091
Can you not go full schizo when a intro class doesn't bring you up to speed on the latest or niche area of their field? Why would a beginner class cover in depth the how and why's of species classification when you have so much material to cover. I do think btw the minute difference between races and ethnicities should be talked about more since I find it cool but please come back to reality.
>>
>>16134973

You forgot that blacks single-handedly laid the foundation of all modern music, all while american whites still made them sit at the back of the bus
>>
>>16155472
Don't forget 85% of zoomer slang. What an accomplishment!
>>
File: water.png (979 KB, 866x844)
979 KB
979 KB PNG
>>16133179
>you know this guy is christian, right? He believes in a prophet who was God and a bearded man in the sky who is also God
>you know this guy is jewish, right? He believes in sacrificing red cows and that he can use non-jews as slaves
>you know this guy is muslim, right? He believes in a prophet who talked to an angel in a cave and split the moon
>you know this guy is an atheist, right? He believes that one day everything just exploded and that's how everything came to be
>you know this guy is agnostic, right? He is literally too afraid to believe in anything
Do you just dismiss everyone?
>>
>>16155371
semites are not white, semites are an asian race
there isn't even a semitic nation that shares a border with europe.
>>
>>16155313
this
and the other frankfurt schoolers

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.