[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Use with [math] tags for inline and [eqn] tags for block equations.
  • Right-click equations to view the source.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

>However, some excess cancer mortalities were observed in 2021 after mass vaccination with the first and second vaccine doses, and significant excess mortalities were observed for all cancers and some specific types of cancer after mass vaccination with the third dose in 2022.

https://www.cureus.com/articles/196275-increased-age-adjusted-cancer-mortality-after-the-third-mrna-lipid-nanoparticle-vaccine-dose-during-the-covid-19-pandemic-in-japan#!/

RIP Vaxxies

We tried to warn you.
>>
Initial series + 3 boosters
Enjoy coofing to death unvaxxed chuds
>>
>>
>>16121398
>cureus
Meme journal for people to pad their resumes and/or publish schizo stuff under the most loose peer review standard imaginable
>>
>>16124736
This. Literally paid for by oil companies.
>>
>>16124736
So what you're saying is.. the paragon of science in (((peer review))) is easily manipulated and untrustworthy. Remind me again why I should trust (((peer reviewed))) papers regarding the vaccine's safety and efficacy?
>>
>>16121398
>older people more likely to get vaccinated
>older people more likely to get cancer
simple as
>>
>>16124736
>Its peer-review process involves asking experts to review a given article in a few days, which results in its peer reviews taking much less time than those of most other journals do.
Sounds about right. Also apparently it's considered a predatory journal.
>>
Correlation doesn't equate causation. Thanks to Covid a lot of people went to the doctor less often. Also alot of cancer treatments were delayed. So some people had to wait longer for their treatment or operstion and other people took longer to notice they have cancer.
Both are not helping cancer death rates
>>
>>16124984
>age adjusted
>>
File: DOSA.jpg (57 KB, 375x500)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
The statistical anomalies of some age groups having reduced mortality while most others have excess mortality a couple of standard deviations from the mean is pretty interesting. My wild guess for the younger age groups is that it's due to less automobile travel during that time but people in their 60s is a bit of a mystery. Perhaps that's the age group most likely to get killed by medical error on medical procedures that are recommended for them but weren't really necessary. With the pandemic, those elective procedures were tabled, reducing the opportunity for medical error deaths?
>>
>>16121398
Two more weeks, vaxxie mass death soon, anti-vaxxie bros win the internet argument and go back to cooming in socks
>>
>>16121398

"
A quick look at the overall casualties from the CV19 vax reveal an unparalleled medical disaster. Dowd explains:

“I went before Senator Ron Johnson in February to talk about the ‘pandemic scorecard,’ which is abysmal.

Ever since the CV19 vaccine came on, we have had 1.1 million Americans die excessively, 4 million permanently disabled and another 28 million injured. It’s 33 million people who have been negatively affected now.

The question you have to ask is why are these institutions not screaming from the rooftops? I think the reason why is, it’s all because of the (deadly) vaccine. It’s all circular, and I think it’s a joke at this point.”
"

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/lies-are-just-unreal-ed-dowd-rages-govts-media-continue-pretending-massive-health-crisis
>>
>>16131368
"
One big problem Dowd has spotted is an explosion of cancers and, yes, you cannot get the truth about this either. Dowd says:

“The fact that people will not even say that cancers are on the rise is pretty comical to me. Doctors were reporting it anecdotally, and now we have the data to prove it. This is where we are...

In 2022, I said that ‘60,000 millennials died excessively between March of 2021 and February of 2022. That was a Vietnam War.’ That tweet went viral, and Reuters and AP fact checked me and said no, our experts say that’s not true.

Now, even the establishment is saying there is excessive all-cause mortality. So, we are now in a stage where cancers are not rising. They are now denying that. The lies are just unreal.”
"
>>
>>16124984
but everyone across the board was more likely to have gotten cancer in 2022 compared to just 3 years ago
in fact, the only people who didn't were the extremely elderly
>>
>>16131210
Is that why 4chan has dwindling numbers?
Sure showed those vaxxies.

Btw that's probably not covid deaths for anons, the system is literally targeting those anons nowadays and poisoning them.
They did this to assange.
They do it to all dissenters nowadays.

You impacted their profits.
So you must die.

So having the vaccine or not is irrelevant. It's checkmate just to purge people.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (26 KB, 785x167)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>16121398
Where's the increase?
>>
>>16131574
>OMG you're heckin persecutin me
>I'm literally Assange even though the only evidence I can muster is shitty articles from predatory journals peer reviewed in 2 days and conspiracy websites
Why must you faggots always confuse persecution with not accepting you're bullshit beliefs?
Oh yeah I know why. It's because anti vaxxers backed themselves into a corner, and now the vaxxed MUST be dying off en masse or they'll look like a bunch of cultist idiots.

Literally just 2 more weeks.
>>
>>16121398
666 was all over the vaccine. In the news articles, in the upvotes for redit posts (6666 comments). God has also been ass raping me with apparitions, this started in 2020 with the Vax rollout. I'm Jewish, we've got a really serious problem bud, and it's the ass raping murderer in the sky
>>
>>16121413
That junkie from germany who got over 270 vaccines still got covid...
>>
>>16121398
>>However, some excess cancer mortalities were observed in 2021 after mass vaccination with the first and second vaccine doses, and significant excess mortalities were observed for all cancers and some specific types of cancer after mass vaccination with the third dose in 2022
>Excess mortality around 2 to 5 percent with the highest one reaching 10 percent.
Not a smoking gun.
>>
>>16134737
yes it is
>>
>>16134589
fake news, that story never happened
>nooo, its true because a junkie and msm says it is!!!!
>>
>>16137937
vaccination status?
covid history?
>>
>>16132428
good video
>>
>>16121398
how come ppl in their late 60s aren't affected?
>>
File: GLeeelwWoAEVqOM.png (56 KB, 1043x480)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
vaxxies aren't human at this point so really it doesn't matter
>>
>>16139736
what'd i miss?
>>
File: vwct77.jpg (114 KB, 697x856)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>
File: qui.gif (217 KB, 231x191)
217 KB
217 KB GIF
>>16143526
>>
>>16133276
you highlighted the wrong line
>>
File: 1705143203033320.png (101 KB, 766x994)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
>>16144681
>>
>>16124975
He's just saying it's a dogshit journal. So yes, it's especially susceptible to everything you're describing. Journals like cureus will publish anything that resembles an appropriate paper if you pay them and it fits their agendas (whatever they might be).
>>
>>16134737
>>16135539
Prove it, both of you
>>
File: turbo cancer.jpg (220 KB, 1183x1169)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>
>>16143526
Probably made it twice as expensive for no good reason
>>
>>16147639
Is it still over the counter in any countries or did it get locked down globally?
>>
>>16121398
>these people who say the world population needs to be reduced by 90% want me to take an untested, potentially deadly injection for a nonexistent viral epidemic
how low does your IQ need to be to fall for that?
>>
File: Untitled.png (331 KB, 1203x1263)
331 KB
331 KB PNG
>>
>3+ years of crying about muh bakseens
>>
>>16149406
vaxisters, i don't feel so good
>>
>>16146027
The only reason the paper triggers you is that you're a vaxxxxie and you don't want to admit that you were dumb enough to get tricked into suicide by the covid hoax. You have low IQ, you wouldn't have been tricked so easily if you weren't dumb
>>
>>16149428

t. vaxmaxxie who just went along to get along, so doesn't comprehend why anyone could still want justice for what was done to them and their loved ones

thinks all the people dying and getting ill around them are just a coincidence
>>
File: twain sez.jpg (47 KB, 622x504)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>16152245

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.