[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Use with [math] tags for inline and [eqn] tags for block equations.
  • Right-click equations to view the source.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: vegan soyence.jpg (247 KB, 1028x995)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
Is Coca Cola really a healthier beverage than milk?
>>
File: 1706508476470.jpg (120 KB, 1019x562)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>16091579
I wonder if that's linked to them saying that milk was white supremacist.

Fuck Coca-Cola and anyone who drinks it. May God curse you and your family for supporting such an evil company.
>>
>Claims that dairy is "healthy" are increasingly being questioned... by people funded by Coca Cola(c) inc.
>>
>>16091579
Isn't that the egg guy?
>>
>>
>>16091579
I'd rather be dead than look like this guy. I'm off to buy sixteen gallons of milk.
>>
File: Untitled.png (164 KB, 600x465)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
>>16091595
Ah yes, cause the dairy industry had *nothing* to do with claims about the health effects/benefits of milk.

What's that food pyramid doing on this post? How'd that get there?
>>
>>16091579
With the increasing amount of additives and fillings they've been putting on milk, we'll get to a point where "milk" will just be a mixture of chemicals that has some low percentage of actual milk in it. With that in mind, I wouldn't be surprised if we reach a point where "milk" will be more healthy than Coca-Cola.

Of course, actual milk will always be a healthy drink, no matter what the Kikes say.
>>
>>16091579
Milk doesn't mutilate my thirst.
Don't know about the electrolytes.
>>
File: milk.png (411 KB, 1602x950)
411 KB
411 KB PNG
>>16091579
>more milk hate
I'm going to start chugging milk in public. This is not something I'm just writing for 4chan that I'll forget about. I just wrote a note and left it on my desk to remind my future self that when he feels like walking to the shop for a cold drink he should buy milk instead of soda. If any of the young pajeeta cashiers try to flirt with me again I will proudly declare my love of milk and ask their opinion on it. I will then step out onto the street, unscrew the cap and peel off that little foil seal. I will hold my head up high and make eye contact with passers by as I swallow that delicious creamy goodness. If anyone asks what I'm doing I will tell them in a loud and proud voice, "Milk is good!". If I see any fellow chuggers I will compliment them on their choice and ask pointed questions to see if they are a fellow anon. This is not a joke. /chug/ with me tomorrow.
>>
>>16091821
>Milk lobby is more influential than Coca cola
Sure bro, it's a milk lobby conspiracy!
>>
>>16091579
>Greger
>leading longevity expert
*dime a dozen diet religion peddling quack
>>
>>16091579
>Greger was raised in a small Arizona town, "the only Jewish family within 30 miles."
>>
>>16091579
>(((Greger)))
>platbasednews.org
Into the trash it goes
>>
>>16091920
>>16091919
>>16091927
nice try milk lobby
>>
File: milky_goodness.png (42 KB, 645x156)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>16091886
All the more reason to do exactly what they don't want their readers to do. Everyone get chugging. We will proudly /chug/ in public and no one can stop us.
>>
>>16091933
If such a lobby even existed, we wouldn't be able to post online because every keyboard or touchscreen would be destroyed by their calcium enriched finger bones.
>>
File: Bloomberg-US-land-use.png (190 KB, 935x501)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
>>16091914
The dairy lobby spent $7.64 million lobbying in 2023, compared with Coca-Cola's $3.94.

You are an out of touch fuckwit if you don't know the dairy industry wields MASSIVE political influence. For actual fuck's sake, the government literally sets a legally mandated minimum milk price to protect the industry.

I'd tell you to touch grass, but this is a level of sheltered ignorance that I can't imagine would even be possible if you're in a facility that lets you outside, so instead I'll say put away the phone before the guards catch you with it.
>>
File: 3.22.24.jpg (34 KB, 605x507)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>Literal organic harvested from a large four-legged, shit-toed ungulate's undercarriage's sac.

>Botanical plant juice made in association with the blood, sweat, and tears of a fellow brother in Christ.
>>
>>16091954
You have actual schizophrenia.
>>
>>16091960
Juice that contains all the nutrients for a growing mammal. Babies drink an extremely similar analogue for optimal health outcomes.

or

Sugar water with a gazillion chemical additives.

Hard choice.
>>
Man, I sure do wish I could be as healthy as Dr Michael Gregor!
>>
>>16091962
>You have actual schizophrenia.
No, I have an actual awareness of economic and political conditions. You'd dumb, ignorant, lazy, and unimaginative.

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2023/08/deep-pocketed-dairy-industry-continues-war-on-plant-based-milk-as-fda-hears-comments-on-new-draft-guidance/

Milk brings in tens of billions of dollars annually. Thinking the companies producing it don't put that money to use to get political power is fucking laughable. That shit's on the level of thinking cigarette companies never engaged in lobbying.
>>
>>16091979
No you are fucking schizo for thinking milk becomes less healthy than coke because they supposedly lobby different amounts.

Take your meds, vegan cultist freak.
>>
>>16091933
Anytime, Schmoca-Cola.
>>
>>16091985
I didn't say dairy is worse than coke and I'm not a vegan, you dumb cunt.

You said anyone that questions whether dairy is healthy is a paid shill. Which is an insane/stupid thing to assume when the dairy industry demonstrably has more paid shills.
>>
>>16091979
>That shit's on the level of thinking cigarette companies never engaged in lobbying.
But aren't you saying Coca cola never engaged in lobbying?
>>
Oh yes, cheese, the great killer.

Now coke and the high fructose corn syrup industry? Perfectly healthy!
>>
File: 1711049588494729.webm (1.48 MB, 576x1024)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB WEBM
>>16091579
>the most nutritious food possible is actually bad for you
>says nutjob that had in interest in that claim being true in the first place
Wow, it's almost like you have to be B12 deficient to believe this.
Never trust "vegan", "christian", "islamic", "jewish", "social justice", scientists on anything, they have a vested interest in their claim being true. They are social movements parading insidiously burrowing into the skin of actual science, parasiting off of its social legitimacy to advance their social movement.

Who could have thought that the guy that avoids milk drinking because he thinks it's evil, just coincidentally discovered that milk is bad for you and everyone else should stop drinking it as well. On top of needing to do a bunch of other things that align with his world view?
Nevermind the fact that milk is literally the most essential food for an infant, and as such is saturated with vitamins, minerals and protein, and has been a staple food for dozens of cultures for thousands of years, to the point that several have specifically evolved to tolerate it to a greater extent and extract an even greated advantage from it, and that those traditional societies never suffered from any of the modern diseases of civilizations that we now do.
Who are you going to believe, the "science", or your lying eyes?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/dA3BZQX-Yrg
>>
File: making them good.gif (1.09 MB, 500x281)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB GIF
>>16091579
Isn't that the same goblin that says eggs are bad?
Is beyond clear that only complete idiots would prefer to drink soda instead milk.
>>
>>16091579
I don't believe a word coming from people of that phenotype
>>
>>16091579
He can't even extend the life of his hair.
>>
>>16091579
we all going to die and many of us will live a mediocre life. so, why suffer for eternity? i will have both and fuck your scooince.
>>
>>16091579
>Vegan
>Physiognomy
Opinion discarded
>>
Drinking a glass of warm milk before bed gives me nice sleep with vivid dreams. I've tested cutting it out completely for a week and my sleep/dreams weren't good, so it does help.
>>
I drink milk at work because its free food. Its given freely for the coffee, i just serve myself a cup.
>>
>>16091954
>Comparing the entire dairy industry to 1 single brand of fructose syrup drink
Not feeling very honest today are we, Moishe?
>>
>>16092340
avoid skim milk, it triggers insulin because they removed the fat
>>
>>16091579

Yes? It stands to reason that dairy has more "chemicals" (pesticides, vaccines, antibiotics, etc.), hormones, excreta, waste ("ichor", etc.) than Coca Cola, not to mention that it also has parasites, whereas Coca Cola does not.
>>
>>16092070
>Nevermind the fact that milk is literally the most essential food for an infant, and as such is saturated with vitamins, minerals and protein, and has been a staple food for dozens of cultures for thousands of years, to the point that several have specifically evolved to tolerate it to a greater extent and extract an even greated advantage from it, and that those traditional societies never suffered from any of the modern diseases of civilizations that we now do.

Pure ideology. By the same Logic, cholera is "essential".
>>
>>16091966

See: >>16092416
>>
>>16092392
You're arguing out of both sides of your mouth. This was about influence on government. You can't argue obviously dairy wouldn't have an influence on government compared with a huge brand like Coke and THEN argue obviously an industry as big as dairy would have a big influence on government, but you can't compare that to a single company like Coke.
>>
>>16092016
>But aren't you saying Coca cola never engaged in lobbying?
Literally no?
>>
>>16091579
He's probably just a shill for big bugs trying to get rid of cows again and coke got the namedrop because they be less white
>>
Also, I read that cola products contain a lot of phosphates and I know that high phosphates can cause your bones to deteriorate which I guess is related so might be where they got the link of the two things together as milk is calcium and it IS good for you. I will just drink milk instead of phosphate and relying on my thyroid to make calcitonin
>>
File: OIG4.xcf8bbH3.jpg (103 KB, 1024x1024)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
No currently known diet will increase your longevity as much as donating to anti-aging research.

This organisation experiments different shit on mice to make them live longer.
https://www.levf.org/
>>
File: i love milk.png (2.69 MB, 1962x1963)
2.69 MB
2.69 MB PNG
Even if milk was unhealthy I would still drink the hell out of it. Life is simply too short not to drink milk
>>
>>16092422
>the fact that milk is so nutritious means that people have drunken it for so long that they've evolved to extract even more nutrition is equivalent to people adapting to avoid cholera
t. mouth-breathing retard
>>
>>16091974
this

I drink 2 and half gallons a week. I'm rich, successful and fuck all the owmen you retards want to fuck. But yes, keep drinking coke lol. I am sure somehow that will get you to my level. I don't know how, but hey, at the good news for me is that you have put yourself out of my possible competition.

Milk drinkers win, coke consoomers lose. every time.

>y-you're lying

lol. lmao
>>
>>16091579
I drink a litre of milk per day and I have a big thick cock, so I think I'm alright
>>
File: vegan.jpg (71 KB, 700x700)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>
Where did all these milk shills come from?

Humans did not evolve drinking milk from other animals. Human infants quickly transition out of drinking milk and in fact most babies don't even need milk since formula is more popular and can be formulated in the most effective way. Milk can actually even kill you which is why you can't even drink it without it being pasteurized. In fact most people on Earth cannot digest milk. Modern cows aren't even natural, they didn't evolve in nature and are a product of human selection. I don't get all this animal milk shilling but I guess /pol/ knows vegans are against animal milk and believes vegans are liberal so chuds have to take a point of contrarianism with a topping of anti-semitism, paranoia, and the reaffirmation of their fragile masculinity.
>>
>>16093800
You sound brown. Sorry lol.
>>
>>16093800
>Humans did not evolve drinking milk from other animals.
White people literally evolved to drink milk from other animals, you fucking retard.
>>
File: opp.jpg (123 KB, 820x768)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>16093800
>>
>>16093501

That is not what I said.
>>
>>16093366

The hypothesis that carnifaggotry is fundamentally lactofaggotry, i.e. infantilism, cannot be ignored: a reverse weaning whereby the lactofaggot wants to devour the breast itself.
>>
>>16093800
>People didn’t evolve to tolerate milk
>… except the numerous groups of people who evolved to drink milk their entire lives
But yea brownturds should stop drinking milk, I agree.
>>
>>16094001
I suckled my GFs lactating swollen tits when she had our son and it was a great oxytocin rush. You must be pretty fucked in the head to deride something like that.
>>
>>16094097
>alludes to the confirmation of the hypothesis

Can't make this up.
>>
>>16094310
It’s perfectly normal to like female breasts, being an asexual basedblob like you is a dysfunction on the other hand
>>
>>16094313

By all means, keep talking.
>>
>>16091579
>>16091593
Bro there's nothing wrong with cocacola, just keep in shape, eat less bread and potatoes if you wanna drink one. There's nothing wrong with milk either, food in general is too nutritive for the activity people do.
>>
>>16091579
Coca cola is bad for you, it contains significant amounts of phosphoric acid which degrade the enamel in one's teeth. Take 10,000iu of vitamin d3 in the morning with a fatty meal or drink once a day and you'll stop want to drink coca cola over time due to the increase in dopamine production caused by the vitamin d3
>>
File: s0m1b5n3pma61.jpg (62 KB, 738x412)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>16093982
Lactose persistence gene arose in the Middle East and is heavily present among West Africans, Somalians, Arabs, and Indians whom quite literally worship cows.
>>16093991
>White people
White people is not a scientific demonym, chinless chud. Race doesn't exist and the gene for lactose persistence arose in populations that domesticated cattle during the agricultural revolution before the genes for melanin deficiency even showed up.

Pre-agricultural humans weren't walking around sucking on the teets of random mammals you silly fool.
>>16094092
Certain African populations and Arabic and Indian people have full tolerance to milk, chud.
>>
>>16091579
>Is Coca Cola really a healthier beverage than milk?
No.
>B-but muh basedetists say
I think it's due time for me to contact the other cells around the world and start cleaning science up, one bullet per "scientist" cranium at the time.
>>
>>16091886
Always do the opposite of what (((media))) say
>>
>ITT Grown teat sucklers
>>
>>16094837
Don't grab women by the pussy.
>>
>>16094842
Why did humans evolve to have an active gene for lactase in adulthood? That’s right :)
>>
>>16093998
you didn't say anything, moron
>>
>>16094842
>Sucking on a womans tits… LE BAD
>Having gay sex in a poo filled anus with blood and tearing of mucosa… LE GOOD AND NATURAL
>>
File: daisy-jones.jpg (195 KB, 962x962)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>16095039
This is the Vice editor who hates milk drinkers.
>>
>>16095562
look at the size of that nose
>>
>>16091974
he's a longevity expert.
you don't need large muscles to live long otherwise it would be weird from women to have longer lifespans than men.
>>
>>16095025

Wrong.
>>
>>16091954
That's an awfully long winded way of saying "I'm a lactose intolerant shitskin who can't drink milk."
Do the world a favour and kill yourself.
>>
>>16095821

See: >>16094556
>>
What the actual hell? I thought the main reason why Coca Cola is unhealthy is because it's bad for your teeth. How is dairy bad for your teeth?
>>
>>16095955
I don't see a single source on there to verify. Where did this infographic come from?
>>
File: 1694173121573641.png (2.03 MB, 955x1282)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB PNG
>>16095618
>you don't need large muscles to live long
true, gymfags are wasting their life away, literally
however this greger faggot is not healthy by any means and is likely gonna be outlived by sean baker because vegans are turboretards who think they can outsmart nature
>>
File: rothschild nose.png (575 KB, 1165x685)
575 KB
575 KB PNG
>>16095564
>>
>>16092070
>Fat legs.
>Exaggerated facial expressions.

NOPE.
>>
>>16097329
This is the shit I used to come to 4chan for. fucking lol'd

hahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>16091579
>/sci/ - pop science and headlines without context
Honestly embarrassing how many threads here are just gullible idiots keep falling for ONE SINGLE SCIENTIST SAYS CONTROVERSIAL THING bait every time
>>
>>16097438
Boxer's jaw.
>>
>>16095564
I was pointing more to the lack of tits. I must be upsetting for a flat chested woman to see adults chugging gallons of milk, knowing she can barely produce enough to feed a newborn.
>>16095621
Are there any forms of well proportioned dwarfism that increase life expectancy? Will Wee Man still be doing stunts when he's 80? Genuine question, I never looked into this.
>>
>>16098634
>must be upsetting for a flat chested woman to see adults chugging gallons of milk, knowing she can barely produce enough to feed a newborn.
Hopefully her genetic extinction will eliminate her inferior genes from the human gene pool
>>
>>16097329
Is that Dr Robotnic?
>>
>>16092652
Pepsi + Coke's political donations is bigger than the entire dairy industry. Wow.
>>
>>16100587
when they do they turn their kids into trannys
>>
>>16091579
I just drank a glass of milk, the fuck you gonna do about it?
>>
>>16092018
you laugh, but currently the online Right is going full REEE about rennet. Which cheesemakers use as a curdling agent.
See, in the 1970s, animal-rights activists disliked that rennet was being made from animals. Pharmaceutical companies, being staffed with biologists, figured - what if we engineer a bacterium to produce rennet-like enzymes. It worked, the Big Cheese manufacturers switched to the non-animal enzymes (Chymosin is big), nonvegan vegetarians and simple Papists doing Lent were happy, animal rennet got sidelined into the smallest family-farms.
Well - now word is out that Pfizer make Chymosin, and we are all reprogrammed to hate Pfizer now. Make America Fuckin' Great Again, huh.
>>
>>16102121
>and we are all reprogrammed to hate Pfizer
fully justified for their actions these past years but surely they aren't the only company producing this rennet?
>>
File: grass fed milk daily.png (90 KB, 777x489)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
I drink 1.5 cups of milk a day and after seeing my bloodwork results my doctor told me I am "freakishly healthy" and that he would not normally see someone with bloodwork this good unless he specifically put someone on drugs to target specific things like lowering cholesterol, but my bloodwork is that good across the board.
Pic related was my lipid panel. Check out my chol/hdlc ratio.
>>
>>16102135
>unless he specifically put someone on drugs to target specific things like lowering cholesterol,
cholesterol is an essential macronutriet that the body happily self regulates monitoring is somewhat meaningless other than showing your exposure to potentially hamful plant sterols
>>
>>16091579
Define "dairy." If we're talking about homogenized, pasteurized milk then I agree that shit is awful for you. But raw and fermented dairy are all great for you.
>>
>>16102135
LDL cholesterol being under 100 mg/dL is associated with far more all-cause mortality than LDL cholesterol of 200 mg/dL or more.
>>
>>16102191
Nope and you're coping over seeing how inferior your blood is to mine. Sorry bud, diet and exercise will get you there one day!
>>
>>16102195
>diet and exercise will make you less healthy and more death prone one day
I sincerely hope not.
>>
>>16102197
>obese man with mental illness attempts to shame healthy man with perfect bloodwork who runs 3.1 miles twice a week @ 7.5 minutes per mile that he's more death prone than him.
lol'd
>>
>>16102197
>>16102191
>A recent meta-analysis published in JAMA Cardiology suggests that it is both safe and effective to lower LDL below 70 mg/dL. The authors reviewed a large database of CVD patients with LDL levels averaging 70 mg/dL or less at the start of the studies. On average, there was a 20% drop in CVD risk seen for every 39 mg/dL drop in LDL cholesterol. In other words, a drop in LDL from 70 mg/dL down to 31 mg/dL was associated with 20% fewer CVD events such as heart attack or stroke.
>https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/ldl-cholesterol-how-low-can-you-safely-go-2020012018638
>>
>>16102206
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-021-01738-w
>In a nationally representative sample of US, low LDL-C level was found to be associated with higher risk of all-cause mortality after adjusting for confounding factors, such as age, sex, race, marital status, education level, smoking status, BMI, hypertension, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, cancer.
>>
>>16102216
>one study with 19,000 people says it might be bad
>meta study with 50,000 people says its good
>https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamacardiology/fullarticle/2695047
Yeah it appears my blood is superior. Work on your health anon.
> In the subgroup of patients from the CTTC meta-analysis of statins with a mean LDL-C in the control arm of 1.7 mmol/L (65.7 mg/dL), 1922 major vascular events occurred and the RR for major vascular events per 1-mmol/L (38.7-mg/dL) reduction in LDL-C was 0.78 (95% CI, 0.65-0.94). For 3 trials of nonstatin LDL-C–lowering therapies added to statins, there were 50627 patients, the median LDL-C in the control arms ranged from 1.6 mmol/L to 1.8 mmol/L (63 mg/dL to 70 mg/dL), and 9570 major vascular events occurred. Nonstatin therapy lowered LDL-C by 0.3 to 1.2 mmol/L (11 mg/dL to 45 mg/dL), and the RR for major vascular events per 1-mmol/L (38.7-mg/dL) reduction in LDL-C was 0.79 (95% CI, 0.70-0.88). For statins and nonstatins combined, the RR was 0.79 (95% CI, 0.71-0.87; P<.001). Low-density lipoprotein cholesterol lowering was not associated with an increased risk of serious adverse events, myalgias and/or myositis, elevation in the level of aminotransferases, new-onset diabetes, hemorrhagic stroke, or cancer.
>>
File: wd.jpg (194 KB, 1200x675)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>16102135
>drugs to lower cholesterol
That is fucking stupid, those stupid morons really don't know shit. You could as well visit a witch doctor or something.
>>
>>16102219
>Work on your health anon.
Thanks. You, too.
>>
>>16091579
>obvious jew in photo
opinion discarded.
>>
I wouldn't say I'm white, but I drink about 150ml of milk everyday and I feel fine I think. How can I know if I have lactose intolerance, since I heard it's bad to consume milk if you can't break down the lactose
>>
>>16102247
It's just that easy
>>
>>16102284
>How can I know if I have lactose intolerance
you'd be having diarrhea every time you drink milk.
>>
>>16102284
Lactose intolerance exists on a sliding scale, but depending on the level of intolerance you'll have varying degrees of bloating, diarrhea, nausea, or some combination.
>>
>>16102284
There's no way to know if you're "naturally" lactose intolerant at the moment, because if you consume milk regularly your gut bacteria will adapt.

What you need to do it give up dairy entirely, for about 3 months or more. In that time your bacteria will change, and when you go back to drinking milk if you get diarrhea then you're "naturally" intolerant (i.e. you don't have the lactose intolerance gene).
>>
>>16102423
you don't have the lactose *tolerance* gene, not intolerance. Technically speaking, the European lactose intolerance gene is the most common one, but there are other lactose tolerance genes found in other groups, i.e. Africa/middle East. If you're from there there's a small chance you carry one of those genes.
>>
>>16102423
>if you consume milk regularly your gut bacteria will adapt
This is true of raw milk, and perhaps even the more gently pasteurized milk of the past, but not of modern milk that's pasteurized far more thoroughly. Your gut bacteria can't just magically evolve to process lactose, you have to inoculate yourself with such bacteria which occurs naturally in raw milk. Gentle pasteurization might leave enough bacteria alive to still do it, but high-temperature pasteurization and ultra-high-temperature pasteurization kill off the bacteria so completely that there's basically no chance of that. I genuinely believe that the global rise in lactose intolerance is directly related to the increasing thoroughness of milk pasteurization.
>>
>>16102437
>Your gut bacteria can't just magically evolve to process lactose
Yes, they can. It will happen slower than with raw milk, sure, but it still will happen. Especially if you've been consuming at least a little bit continuously from childhood to adulthood.
>>
>>16094343
>food in general is too nutritive for the activity people do.
stfu turboretard people are deficient in nutrients because they are obsessing about calories instead of nutrients
>>
>>16091579
Ah yes, because when I see that guy I think of health.
>>
File: 1694912438674996.png (27 KB, 128x128)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>16097438
>he doesn't want healthy young sons with strong jaws
>>
>>16091579
just put the natural Coca back in it you fuckers!
>>
apparently coca cola was invented to wean its inventor off of his morphine addiction.............
>>
>>16095564
turd beady brown eyes and attached earlobes, is it really a mystery?
>>
>>16102445
>Especially if you've been consuming at least a little bit continuously from childhood to adulthood.
That's because if you breastfed your mother's milk provided that bacteria and they didn't all die off yet so you're reviving the population by drinking milk. Unfortunately, more and more babies are being formula-fed as well as just not being given as much cow milk as kids. There's a lot more of a chance that any given person either never got their gut colonized with lactose-processing bacteria or they actually went so long without consuming lactose that all those bacteria completely died off. In either of those situations you won't develop lactose tolerance from drinking pasteurized milk because you won't get the bacteria you need.
>>
>>16102480
100% correct. The calorie-focused CICO mentality is destroying people's health.
>Food is just energy.
>A calorie is a calorie.
These are poisonous ideas.
>>
>>16103101
and he only ended up addicted to something else.
once an addict always an addict. the sometimes change their addictions, but they're incapable of changing their character
>>
>>16091803
>why are so many young people getting cancer these days?
>>
>>16102284
>>16102391
>>16102437
>>16102445
Lactose intolerance is a bunch of horsecrap. I went carnitard, drank 250ml a day of pasteurized non-homo milk. Chugging 1L would give me the shits. Now I drink 2L no shits and it's only getting better. Less bloating etc. too if I go that high. The only thing I've access to is raw cheese.

The Masai are only ~60% lactase persistent, yet chug litres of milk. How does that work?

My parents are both severely lactose intolerant.
>t. Brown
There's bullshit afoot with this soience and I'm drinking milk.
>>
>>16106216
This took more months of slowly increasing the amount of milk. Don't expect to do this over a week.
>>
>>16106216
>The Masai are only ~60% lactase persistent, yet chug litres of milk. How does that work?
I don't believe there's a gene for lactase persistence, it's entirely bullshit and some other gene is being associated with lactase persistence. I've tried looking up how humans produce lactase, which organ it comes from, and there's nothing out there. The fact is we don't produce lactase, bacteria in our guts produce lactase. It has nothing to do with human genetics.
>>
>>16102526
>thinks fat asses will get him that
Sad and obese coomer
>>
File: 1711161294373175.jpg (104 KB, 576x1024)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>16092070
>>16102526
This looks like someone without emotions trying to imitate an emotional reaction. Her eyes are completely dead.
>>
>>16106245
>The fact is we don't produce lactase, bacteria in our guts produce lactase. It has nothing to do with human genetics.
I too would wager it's the bacteria. Probably our diets are so fucked, that we lose the ability to digest milk the older we get. The longer you eat trash that wipe the biome, the higher the chances your bacteria get fucked + "lactose intolerance" is caused. I've found that whenever "muh genes" are blamed for conditions, it's really just that the underlying mechanisms are not understood. Especially so when clueless doctors blame diseases on "genetics" and make it seem like there's no chance for remission, because "that's just how your body was programmed". It isn't the glyphosate ridden trash foods, shit sleep, stress, etc. that's making you ill, kek.
>>
>>16103122
The necessary bacteria are already present. They're in your large colon mostly. Even with pasteurized milk it'll take a while for the bacteria to migrate and colonize your stomach, but it will happen.
>>
>>16103123
>These are poisonous ideas.
They come from physics, specifically thermodynamics. Thermodynamics doesn't account for nor can predict the actions of organic systems
>>
>>16106700
Alright, just to rave, but isn't that a retarded notion. You have to assume the human body to perfectly convert all that is consumed, no matter what food is ingested (is chicken converted the same as salad?). CICO => E_In = E_ToBuildTissue, which is an ideal scenario, where other forces are ignored. Even in beginner physics classes, they constantly hammer down that ideals never represent the real world. And then, isn't it logical to assume that all macros build different types of tissues? E. g., does sugar store as fat? Does fat turn into muscle? Or is protein turned into muscle tissue? 3k Calories of fat = 3k Calories of sugar in terms of bodily construction? CICO doesn't make much sense to me and seems like people justify it by labeling it "physics" with 0 clue of physics.
>>
>>16091593
>I wonder if that's linked to them saying that milk was white supremacist.
Canaan is literally called The Land of Milk and Honey.
>>
>>16091821
>Ah yes, cause the dairy industry had *nothing* to do with claims about the health effects/benefits of milk.
Okay mate. Your mom literally feeds you milk to make sure you graduate from baby to toddler.
>>
>>16091879
BASED
>>
>>16091979
>https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2023/08/deep-pocketed-dairy-industry-continues-war-on-plant-based-milk-as-fda-hears-comments-on-new-draft-guidance/
Plant based products can't be milk.
Go mess with another language.
>>
>>16091954
you are right anon, but this 4chan, we don't like theories that don't say the globohomo is behind it, and we are popular now, your science is doomed.
>>
>>16091954
Now differentiate the "dairy lobby" with local farmers who sell milk to their local towns/people you horrendous faggot. Even better yet, the "dairy lobby" doesn't exist. All food is produced by a handful of faggots who don't have your best interest in mind. Hence, why grass-fed cows' fresh raw milk is illegal, while foods with >1000x the risk are served with pleasure. And studies are never done with the aforementioned milk, it's always trash, like swill milk in the past.
>>
>>16091579
I may be a clown but that guy is the whole circus
>>
>>16091879
Based truly iconic post
>>
>>16106985
Why are vegans so obsessed with drinking their ersatz """milk""" and eating their frankenstein """meat""" concoctions?
>>
>>16108910

They are not. Said products are made by carnifaggots for carnifaggots.
>>
>>16094315
by all means keep being a cocksucking faggot who shills for coca cola while i continue to drink milk or whatever i want
>>
>>16091920
I knew it
>>
>>16091579
Let's imagine a universe in which the milk lobby hadn't spent billions of dollars on marketing campaigns to try to convince people that milk is an essential part of the diet, and instead Coca Cola had chosen to market its drink as a health beverage. Then, an expert comes out and says that actually, milk is healthier than Coca Cola. Would reactionaries not respond with the exact same incredulity as they do now?
>>
>>16106985
Plant-based milk has been called that since the Middle Ages m8, you're the one trying to change the language here you hypocritical punk
>>
>>16109153
this is not the board for your delusional versions of reality however
>>
What’s wrong with milk wtf
>>
Is that adjusted for the amounts people typically drink. Most people who drink milk don't drink more than a glass a day. Soda drinkers commonly don't drink anything other than soda.
>>
>>16091821
>Only one rung above candy
>ITS BIG DAIRY SHILLS AT IT AGAIN!
>>
>>16091954
>Entire dairy industry outspends a single subsidiary of a single megacorp
Whoa
>>
>>16109201
The guy in the OP is famous for being hyperbolically against animal products. He always make insane statements like "Jolly Ranchers are healthier than chicken breast" becuase animal=bad.
>>
>>16109521
It's worse than that if you consider the number of global countries the company concurrently lobbies in.
>>
>>16091954
>an industry body representing tens of thousands of individual and corporate milk producers of a basic staple food spent nearly 2x as much as ONE soda company
Wow how deep does this go
>>
>>16091821
I don't think you understand how to read the food pyramid. Hint: Bigger sections mean you should eat more.
>>
>>16109655
>you should eat more.
by what measure? calorie count? volume? mass?
also lol at the pic of the banana in fruits, bananas are slightly sweetened potatoes
>>
File: food-guide-pyramid[1].jpg (67 KB, 1002x583)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>16109671
>by what measure? calorie count? volume? mass?
"Servings." Apparently this is because the milk lobby is so incredibly powerful they strong-armed themselves into the "one serving per meal or less" category.
>>
>>16109685
how are servings measured? calorie count? volume? mass?
>>
>>16109689
Yes.
>>
>>16108910
because they are mentally ill
they think food, nutrition and sustenance is all about taste
they crave meat but don't want to eat it because they've deluded themselves into thinking it's not only bad for the environment but also bad for them physically
so they make these meat substitutes filled with processed cancer but since it has no animal products in it and it TASTES like meat, it's actually le good!
>>
>>16109689
How come someone on /sci/ hasn't passed high school chemistry?
>>
>>16109840
so you're saying you don't know
>>
>>16109854
Servings are a relative term used to communicate proportions. The food pyramid says you should be eating 4 times more grains than dairy, for example.
>>
>>16109201

See: >>16092416
>>
>>16109138

Note how neither I nor the title "shill for Coca Cola". The point being that as "bad" as Coca Cola can be said to be, daily is much worse.
>>
>>16109537

Indeed, it is hard to imagine something that has more pesticides, vaccines, antibiotics, hormones, excreta, ichor, parasites, etc. than animal cadavers and secretions. What could be worse? Literal garbage and sewage?
>>
>>16110487
Strawman. How animals are treated depends on many factors. Hormones and antibiotics for example are illegal around here in the EU and there are regular audits by various agencies to ensure compliance.
>>
>>16109866
>4 times more
by mass, volume, calorie count or some other measure?
>>
>>16111247
Yes.
>>
>>16110483
i will note that you are indeed a stupid fucking faggot
>>
>>16097444
what'd i miss?
>>
>hey goy, stop eating healthy food, consume this toxic goyslop that my corporate bosses profit massively from instead.
>trust the soiyence!!!
>*hand rubbing noises*
>>
>>16109655
I understand the food pyramid. A recommendation of daily dairy intake is itself more than we need. Hell, a lot of people can't even process milk. Acting like it's any level of vital is ridiculous.

It doesn't stop being ridiculous just because it's not on the bottom. It's on the level of those gallon of water a day recommendations, but worse, because milk CAN be unhealthy for you in certain respects. Water probably won't do shit but make you piss a lot.
>>
>>16106276
Your bitch friend or simp shoves a camera in your face. Do you see yourself having an emotional reaction?
>>
>>16113380
>A recommendation of daily dairy intake is itself more than we need. Hell, a lot of people can't even process milk.
There's more dairy than just milk (yogurt, kefir, all varieties of cheese) and it's been a staple for civilizations throughout history. Fermented dairy isn't even a problem for lactose intolerant people, so that's a pretty dumb argument against dairy.
>>
>>16091579
Of course sugar-loaded fizzy water with artificial falvoring is way better than milk or orange juice. You need to be a bigot goyim for not knowing this
>>
>>16091879
>Adults who drink milk. Are you okay?
Yes, I'm okay. I love milk and I love meat I love fruits and I love veggies. My health is perfect and flawles and It's been years since having jew drugs in my blood (except vitamins).
But somehow I think land whales and vegan skullies have better nutrition that mine :(
>>
>>16091821
>dairy industry
Ah yes, Big Dairy psyopping humanity by...*checks notes* helping it survive for over 10000 years, those fuckers
>>
>>16113544
>it's been a staple for civilizations throughout history
It literally hasn't. Civilization predates husbandry by thousands of years.
>>
>>16113833
Beef's been around for a long ass time helping humans get by too, but you aren't gonna tell me there isn't a beef lobby, are you? Motherfucker look at water usage rights.

Farms can both keep us alive and have an outsized influence in government and cause harms to society.

Goddamn what is wrong with your mindset? What's next, sweatshops are good actually? Private industries exist to make money, not keep society going. If you trust any of them implicitly, you shouldn't be allowed to drive or own a gun.
>>
>>16114311
>Beef's been around for a long ass time helping humans get by
Yes humans were running around like Link in Breath of the Wild: they shot an arrow at a ruminant and *poof*: steaks, burgers, beef bones and brisket added to inventory. Next they burned coal in their kamado to 200 degrees Fahrenheit to gelatinize the collagen. There's no difference between carnivores 2024 years before and after 0.
>>
>>16114302
>dairy has been a staple throughout history
>UHM ACKSHUALLY IT WASN'T EATEN AT LITERALLY YEAR 0 OF CIVILIZATION SO ITS HISTORICAL SIGNIFICANCE IS VOID!!!!!!
Shut the fuck up, retard. Humans have been consuming dairy since the fucking Neolithic (as far back as 10,000 BC). But yeah, it's definitely "muh dairy lobby" in the late 20th century that's solely responsible for humans considering dairy an essential staple food.
>>
>>16091954
cattle usually pasture on land not really suitable for anything else other than maybe being developed, which is less desirable than allowing it to be beautiful grassland with animals on it. the only people who would get outraged at this map would be city dwellers who have no actual concept of or experience with real world land usage
>>
>>16091879
MFW I drink milk in public
>>
>>16114302
>It literally hasn't. Civilization predates husbandry by thousands of years.
what do you think our diet consisted of during these thousands of years before husbandry
>>
>>16091803
Corpos also want into the parenting scheme the Govt want to replace biological/surrogate parents with? holy fuck.
THANK YOU DADDY MT. DEW! THANK YOU MOMMY DORITOS, I CAN NOW BE THE GREATEST TRICKSHOTTER THE COD MLG SCENE HAS EVER SEEN! SPONSORED BY GAMER SUPPS GUACAMOLE GAMER FART 9000
>>
>>16091579
Greger founds all his statements on scientific evidence, no more, no less. Just seems to be the state of current science.
>>
>>16091593
>Fuck Coca-Cola and anyone who drinks it. May God curse you and your family for supporting such an evil company.
Interestingly, I heard once that in some third world places, coca cola is cheaper than clean drinking water. Really a bummer.
>>
>>16091593
fuck all drinks that are black in color
>>
>>16096719
Noone seems to understand that Greger can, at the same time, talk about the scientifically proven best and healthiest diet and lifestyle, while at the same time, not aligning 100% of his life with science. That's a pretty normal thing to do.
>>
>>16113729

See: >>16110487
>>
>>16113833

Cholera has also been standard for over 10 000 years. Did cholera therefore "help humanity survive"? Absurd.
>>
>>16111247
mass
>>
>>16114961
It's not scientifically proven though, that's the problem with assuming such an aesthetic, it's wishful thinking based on ideology/religion. That said, you are correct, people can hold a belief against something but still do it. In the case of vegans for example they generally eat some animal products but pretend otherwise so they won't be lambasted by their fellows and lose their identity. These animal products and their precious lifetime of eating animal products keeps them going nutritionally. There are people who fully believe it but they generally stop after a year or two when their health suffers,or they continue and die (do not look up compilations of those people it's terrifying)
>>
>>16114988
What are you talking about, retard? We didnt farm cholera for thousands of years as the main source for survival and development of civilization
>>
>>16116538

"We" did not "farm" dairy "as the main source for survival and development of civilization" either.
>>
>>16115635
so 400g of wheat flour (1450 calories) per 100g of milk (40 calories)
>>
>>16116546
No, milk was a privilege of the pastoralists who had access to it fresh, butter and cheese and to a lesser degree yogurt were the storable components accessible to people at large
>>
>>16114952
>scientific evidence
>current year
so it's exclusively epidemiology?
>>
>>16109158
>Alleged "scientist" unable to entertain a hypothetical
From what I've seen of this board it seems the entire point is delusional versions of reality, anyway.
>>
>>16116632
>100g of milk
>(40 calories)
the little boy...
>>
>>16091593
Fpbp
>>
>>16116632
1 serving of milk is one cup (244g)
4 servings of bread is four slices (150g)
servings are measured in mass my friend.
>>
File: head-exploding.jpg (53 KB, 305x400)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
Cheese is concentrated milk
>>
>>16117856
it isn't, the fermentation process alters it significantly. try putting cheese in a glass of water then come back a few hours later and see if you have a glass of milk.
>>
File: full.png (672 KB, 1280x960)
672 KB
672 KB PNG
>>16091954
You're right and those faggots don't even process what you wrote. We really live in a society full of good boys.
>>
>>16108910
The entire movement has always had an evangelist undercurrent, they want everyone to give up meat and animal products and naming their food items after meat items helps them position them as substitutes in a diet.
>>
>>16120499
https://warosu.org/sci/thread/16091579#p16097329
>>
>>16091579
>longevity expert
so what's the difference between the so called "expert" people and the so called "female" males?
they are even defended by the media the same
>>
>>16091821
who even makes money off milk when it's $1 per litre lmao
surely the slop being sold for a 10000% markup has no corporate lobby
>>
>>16091823
I saw milk flavoured water with added seed oil in the phillipines
>>
>>16097438
being turned off by big legs is a sign of low testosterone
>>
>>16092400
how fat are you if you don't benefit from insulin spikes lmao
there is a reason why bodybuilders inject as much of it as they can
>>
>>16094556
...is this actually a retard and not a shill lmao
>>
>>16095564
>oy vey stop noticing!!!
>>
>>16091803
Next up...
Stick your dick in the machines milking port or the machines extension pole port and you'll get a free bag of chips! Just give us your DNA!
>>
>>16124917
It's onion drink, color and flavouriting mixed with B grade mung bean onion and carrot off products.

Might as well drink cola.
>>
>>16116538
>We didnt farm cholera for thousands of years
imagine not knowing that we did that. really, just imagine being this dumb for a second. let it sink it.
>>
>>16091579
>goy cola better than dairy says (((expert)))
I hate the antichrist
>>
Milk has balanced amino acid profile, slow digesting carbohydrates and a large number of vitamins and minerals. There's really no reason why it should be bad for you if you're lactose tolerant.
>>
File: 1522742833854.jpg (77 KB, 744x942)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>16094001
The jews are really grasping at straws at this point...
>>
>>16091821
The Big diary conspiracy of telling your average sheep that milk is slightly more healthy than processed sugar.
>>
>>16091579
Yes I think so. Last time I had a big glass of full fat milk my heart was going crazy that night in bed with ectopic beats. I get them anyway but not that bad. They're pumping the cows with mystery cocktails I guess.
>>
>>16127004
Fuck you, you have no idea what it's like
>>
>>16126962
>Milk has balanced amino acid profile, slow digesting carbohydrates and a large number of vitamins and minerals. There's really no reason why it should be bad for you if you're lactose tolerant.
if you're talking about raw milk, then yes
pasteurized 3%+ whole milk is okay but really is nowhere near as healthy as raw
not to mention shit like skim milk which is literally just sugar water
>>
>>16128118
None of those are affected by pasteurization, you'd be talking about immune proteins which would get denatured by heat. Or like, i am going by the pasteurized values. Raw milk is probably healthier but not with modern logistics chains.
>>
>>16094556
Are you memeing or are you genuinely an anti-white racist? These "genes for melanin deficiency" are literal adaptations to become more efficient with vitamin D because of the long winters and less significant sun exposure. It's the same reason that more mountainous populations of north Asians are also of a light complexion.

I hope for your own sake that this post is bait. If not, get some help.
>>
>>16096719
> Gymfags are wasting their life away, literally.

There definitely are people who go overboard, but you should at minimum be getting some level of cardio and resistance training in on a regular basis. You don't need to go ful /fit/ and develop body-dysmorphia but regular resistance exercise is super important for hormone regulation and bone density, and 100-150 minutes of cardio a week will help with everything from circulation to sleep regulation to preventing neurological problems.

It turns out that human beings actually should move their ass every once and a while to keep themselves healthy. Who would have thought?
>>
File: 1695640985944436.jpg (76 KB, 640x640)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>16128137
>regular resistance exercise is super important for hormone regulation and bone density, and 100-150 minutes of cardio a week will help with everything from circulation to sleep regulation to preventing neurological problems.
gymfagging has never been a thing in the history of mankind and for good reason
gymfagging and exercising is by definition pointless and unnecessary
the only reason faggots like you think exercise is needed today is either because you eat the american standard diet (a plant based diet) that has fuck all in terms of nutrients which causes you to overeat and become obese OR simply because you are a sheep who never questions anything you think came from some authority
>>
File: 1699523582765752.png (982 KB, 937x708)
982 KB
982 KB PNG
>>16128132
>i am going by the pasteurized values
which are all worse than the raw milk values
>Raw milk is probably healthier but not with modern logistics chains.
do you really think pasteurization is being done for the benefit of our health?
>>
>>16128171
>which are all worse than the raw milk values
Sure, I'm just saying that even drinking supermarket milk you get high values
>do you really think pasteurization is being done for the benefit of our health?
Yes, raw milk isn't appropriate to mass produce and distribute. I don't want food poisoning just because some teenager parked the cart full of milk in room temperature for three days. If you buy it straight from the farm you pretty much know what you're getting.
>>
>>16127977
That's what you like to think, knowing nothing at all about me
>>
>>16128171
>>16128484
Implicit in such discussions is the assumption mind > matter. Instead: drink raw milk and let the intelligence of the body speak for itself.
>>
>>16128161
Man what is up with all the aggressively incorrect and purposely stupid posts on this site in the last few days
Go back
>>
>>16128765
Goatis has become more popular because weirdos on the internet have demonstrated more wisdom than academics. Unfortunately Goatis' followers have dumb interpretations of what Goatis is actually saying.
>>
File: 1704417615223403.png (1.05 MB, 1099x826)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>16128484
>Sure, I'm just saying that even drinking supermarket milk you get high values
no, you get low values and none of the countless other benefits that raw milk offers
>Yes, raw milk isn't appropriate to mass produce and distribute. I don't want food poisoning just because some teenager parked the cart full of milk in room temperature for three days
why are you only worried about this when it comes to raw milk? what makes you think a teenager couldn't park a cart full of any other food in room temperature for 3 days? do you buy every food item from a local farm?
have you ever looked into why we started pasteurizing milk in particular?
have you ever considered that you've bought into the fear-mongering from pasteurization lobbies who want longer shelf life for their products in order to maximize their profits?
>>
I really need to start planning for raising sheep, their milk is literally the best out of all domestic animals and it's extremely rare to find some on the market.
>>
>>16094556
based yuros, west and sand niggers
>>
>>16129157
Because cows are a heck of a lot easier to manage, and since they put out one calf but four teats while sheep have only two teats outside of supernumerarys but one or two lambs,

Also I remember this crazy guy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gEczsNlkGM
Not sure how well it's working out for him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-y0WoJIkQQ
>>
>>16109685
Wouldn't three servings of milk a day be 75% of your daily allowance of saturated fat just from milk alone? Doesn't sound healthy. I drink 1.5 cups of milk a day.
>>
>>16091579
>Is Coca Cola really a healthier beverage than milk?
No, its not, maybe water is healthier than milk but there is no fucking way a beverage with twice the daily intake free sugars is healthier than milk.
>>
File: 1712856090082690.jpg (78 KB, 1125x1107)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>16091579
Coca Cola can clean the acid off of battery hookups, let that sink in before you think any further.
>>
>>16091821
You got so fucking wrecked, never post here ever ever again.
>>
File: 1709826987197496.jpg (48 KB, 680x506)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
All of you coke faggots I challenge you: Boil coca cola on a pan and be sure to view how much sugar is left behind.
>>
>>16132843
>maybe water is healthier than milk
it isn't, milk is full of valuable nutrition while water at best has minuscule dissolved nutrients. oftentimes water is even intentionally poisoned with toxic levels of fluoride or other adulterants.
>>
>>16132883

And? Salt can clean whatever off of whatever, and kill many lifeforms.
>>
>>16091954
>Coca-Cola's $3.94 million
>>16091960
>$0.02 spent
But also kek
>>
It probably is bad for you unless you have the mutations for it, if your body is adapted to it. So unless you're White or Mongolian, you probably shouldn't consume dairy.
>>
More and more neuro and autoimmune dieseases are linked to gut bacteria.
I personally think that diverse bacteria are healthy and milk (or even better old yogurt) is one of these
>>
>>16091943
>Comparing Milk with Semen
PFFFFHAHAHAHA...whores i swear...
>>
>>16094001
Shut up Jew
>>
>>16091579
>not drinking coffee, tea, and water exclusively
NGMI
>>
>>16135761
Yogurt and kefir, yes. Only raw milk, though. All the bacteria in pasteurized milk is dead.
>>
>>16091579
Compared to US milk, yes maybe.
Eu has much stricter law how much antibiotics and hormones or other pollutants are allowed in milk.
>>
>>16135845
caffeine will turn you into a schizo same as meth will
>>
File: barr-cola-2l1_446545.jpg (117 KB, 1200x800)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>16091593
In Scotland, I can drink BARR COLA instead. It's like half the price and tastes shit so you won't drink too much!
>>
>>16126971
the sophistry of the jew is a beautiful and ancient art. if we all learned to appreciate and respect it properly, we might not fall victim so often.
>>
I like coca cola a lot desu.
>>
>>16096726
is that xqc
>>
>>16138288
It has like 35mg of caffeine for 12 ounces. If I wanted caffeine I would drink tea/coffee
>>
File: file.jpg (3.48 MB, 3840x5760)
3.48 MB
3.48 MB JPG
Boys what percentage of milk do you drink?
I was raised on 2% so that's what i like, thin enough to be refreshing but hearty enough to not taste like water.
Tried real whole milk not long ago, was very surprised at first when i saw the cap of cream at the top and wondered if it had gone bad. Tasted great though.
>>
>>16093366
That’s all that matters.
>>
>>16138400
I prefer raw, but nothing less than whole.
>>
>>16091579
lmao, they knew what they were doing when they made his picture the thumbnail. Imagine listening to a "longevity expert" who looks like this
>>
File: 1691267961287096.jpg (88 KB, 2214x1599)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>16138400
>Boys what percentage of milk do you drink?
unhomogenized whole milk (3-3,5%)
I would drink raw but I have to drive 60 miles both ways to get some and I don't have a car right now
>>
>>16138408
vegans are all hideous, they're also mentally ill and lacking in self awareness, so they can't see how repulsive and unhealthy their diets make them look.
the people from "plant based news" thought that was an attractive image of a healthy looking person
>>
>>16092070
bros I can't believe that my entire head could easily fit under her ass. It's so weird that women can do that to your head
>>
>>16091954
NOO BUT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND MILK COMES FROM LE HECKING WHOLESOME FARMERS! THEY CANT LOBBY!
>>
>>16107994
>NOO LE HECKING WHOLESOME SMALL FAMILY FARMERS
there is no such thing, all farmers are multi millionaires that engage in hiring illegals for pennies
>>
>>16136984
I cannot appreciate what is not his own achievement, people simply are THAT retarded.
>>
>>16091954
>cow pasture separate from "food we eat"
I don't know about you, but I eat cows and drink milk so cow pasture is also dedicated to food I eat. This comes off as obvious vegan propaganda.
>>
>>16140363
Vegans have nice smelling farts. Source: I met this girl vegan. She farted on me.
>>
>>16139977
it's almost impossible to tell if this is vegan delusion or a comment making fun about vegan delusion
>>
>>16091943
>pic
that is just mental illness
>>
File: eggless man.jpg (723 KB, 3024x4032)
723 KB
723 KB JPG
>>16139877
>attractive image of a healthy looking person
>>
>>16140605
im not a vegan, just had a steak for lunch
farmers are not poor little family people anymore, 99% of them are multi millionaires
>>
>>16141909
oh then it's just vegan delusion from a retard
>>
>>16142224
how is stating the truth a delusion? farmers are rich assholes like every other rich asshole
food being their product doesn't make them special
>>
>>16132893
What does the picrel even mean?
>>
>>16141909
>99% of them are multi millionaires
absolute delusion
>>
>>16142300
keep watching hollywood shit where being le farmer is so hecking wholesome anon
i am sure reality will bend so it doesn't hurt your childhood feefees
>>
>>16142329
No, I am literally in ag. this is ridiculous
And a million ain't what it used to be.
>>
>>16141909
You are fucking retarded
The average salary of a farmer is like 80k a year with about 50-60 hour work weeks
>>
>>16142334
>>16142344
i am not talking about farmhands, i am talking about farmers who own the land and run it you retards
those are the ones with power, not their workers
which is my point
>>
>>16142282
>how is stating the truth a delusion?
your supposed to ask this to yourself before making a reply, retard
>>
Now the egg jew is saying coca cola is good for me? Dang, better be a good goy and slurp it up.
>>
>>16143555
i don't think he is saying cola is healthy, just that it is healthier than milk to shit on milk i guess
99% of food is bad for you if you listen to those people, which it is if you look at it from a certain prespective
>>
>>16143421
>i am talking about farmers who own the land and run it
Are you not aware of the concept of tenant farmers? or that just because one has assets in the form of land that the business of farming is still not particularly profitable without much serious effort, tim, and dedication.

Of course not you don't care about the actual reality.
>>
>>16143783
your response doesn't refute anything i said, you reddit spacing faggot
farmers own huge swathes of land and get a fuckton of state subsidies
they are rich
>>
>>16143832
See this is the problem everytime someone tries to engage in real debate against vegans and their ilk, they think anyone opposed to them is somehow in favour of an industrial farming system geared to government handouts to turn maize into ethanol.
There is no room for nuance, either you are in favour of their cult or you are in favour of "strawman"

>reddit spacing
kek
>>
>>16144038
>vegans and their ilk
i am not vegan, and i don't think cola is healthier than milk that's fucking retarded
i am just tired of retards who act like farms aren't just another business and farmers aren't just business men who lobby and push for retarded shit like every other business
i don't care for your headcanon
>>
File: p0dg4mtx.jpg (51 KB, 976x549)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>16091579
same cunts who wants you eat bugs and stop eating meat, follow the money I say
cheers droogies
>>
>>16095618
who would want a longer life if it's in a low t faggot body anyways
i'd rather off myself now than look at what he sees in the mirror everyday...
>>
>>16096719
>>
>>16091579
I'm surprised that the "scientists" haven't published a research that claim drinking water is harmful and you should drink diet coke.
imagine the total addressable market
>>
>>16144634
drinking too much water is bad so i can for sure see an asshat making a retarded claim that it's bad for you
>>
>>16091593
>>16091595
>>16091596
Is /sci/ dumber than /pol/?
I pattern noticed this immediately.
>>
>>16092070
>Lumping christians in with all manners of satanic evils
You were this close to being right, a hair's width away
>>
>>16091579
I can tell he's a jew just by his bare photograph
>>
File: Nnf19s.jpg (73 KB, 625x900)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>
>>16091879
wtf after reading this post i got some warm milk out of my bottom udder
im gonna go /chug/ it before it spoils
>>
>>16146044
ololololololol
>>
File: 7hwcalm6tod21.jpg (85 KB, 672x659)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
picrel except jewish instead of cyclist

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.