[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 26 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

File: luckystar.jpg (224 KB, 864x1386)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
Can we have a thread for sexy papercrafts?

Posting a few pics to spark interest, but I sadly never found the files for them.
>>
File: 88323985.jpg (91 KB, 589x785)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>
File: 75-8.jpg (76 KB, 600x800)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>
>>569065
I might have this one it will take a while to look fpr it though.

No body has the OP?
>>
>>569063
I think its a modified version of the already existing Maid Kagami papercraft.
still, lmao@geometrical tits
>>
>>569083
That model is R-18 from the start. You just need to be a bit lazy.
>>
>>569089
A bit lazy, why tho?

>>569083
Do you habe said model maybe?
>>
>>569093
>A bit lazy, why tho?
To "forget" to add her bra, or something like that maybe?
>>
>>569094
Yes now I see what you mean. I'm going to have to search my collection, pretty sure I have it somewhere
>>
It's up on mypapercraft.net, btw
It's Kagami, just in case you don't know.
>>
>>569112
Thanks. Sometimes I wonder why we bother hoarding HDDs full of crap we're never going to build anyway.
>>
>>569113
You lack a collector's heart my man.
Now, seriously, sometimes it serves a purpose of making sure something doesn't disappear from the internet.
>>
>>569117
True. I had a collector's heart, then I looked over my collection and saw zeros and ones, but nothing of tangible substance.
And to transform the ethereal into the material I don't have the time for. So, being the owner of vast collection only suits to remind me that my time is limited; and I am faced with the reality that I am a slave to things that lack value.
What does it pay to have all the treasures of the web, if you lose your passion for them and no time to enjoy them or like most of us, hoard them.for ourselves.

Sometimes, I think it's better to let things disappear. Dinosaurs, after all, would seem quite the inconvenience.
>>
>>569121
I'm not really too experienced with these kind of things and feelings, but I can just tell you this much from what I have been through:
A slave to things with no value is not a slave, as he doesn't have a master nor chains of speak of, In comparison, a slave to the material will have to cut his own wrist to free himself.
If you have lost passion in your hobby, just give it a rest or leave it behind, just move on something else, there is no wrong in doing that and searching for something else, if you have lost interest in your collection, there is nothing wrong with leaving it.
>>
File: black succ.jpg (444 KB, 800x799)
444 KB
444 KB JPG
>>569122
Lived a charmed life or practiced Buddhist?

The passion is gone because my energies are allocated to the valueless pursuits. I'm at my worst working at a job I don't care about, for people I don't know, for money I won't see. It's very demoralizing. I'm at my best when designing, building or talking about arts. There's nothing else I'd rather be doing. Even spending time on /po/ gives a small boost of dopamine.

Then, I look at the collection and models I want to build and design... And well...

Your perspective of chain's is insightful, though. I'll have to think on it over the weekend.
>>
>>569123
>569123

Could you post the model please? Its amazing!
>>
>>569083
No, her top and skirt are separate parts, I have this model in my file but I've never built her. Very sexy though.
>>
>>569063
I have this Kagami, but not built.
Not sure where /po/ falls on lolis, but I've got a bikini Kobato (Hagenai) on file that's anatomically accurate and cast off.
Same goes for the upgraded version of whatshisname's life sized mannequin.
Understandably I haven't built either [spoiler]because paper pussies[/spoiler]. Though my existing mannequin is in rather poor shape and in need of an overhaul.
>>
>>569444
>Not sure where /po/ falls on lolis
Could post pdf filename and filesize (bytes) so it can be googled. Unless you can link to it directly, or to a torrent of course.
>>
>>570098
Kobato was a set of bmps or jpgs I believe. The mannequin was the 2nd or 3rd revision of Migero's Large Doll on Papercraft museum (which surprisingly still exists).
>>
>>569117
>sometimes it serves a purpose of making sure something doesn't disappear from the internet.
Yes, this is really important. Websites have a habit of just vanishing overnight, but the community will still be there.
>>
>>
File: 0s2Rj3PvRZA.jpg (54 KB, 480x640)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
Howdy
>>
>>571367
Delete this image please. Doesn't belong here.
>>
>>571369
no, it's paper...(or rather, cardboard)...
>>
>>571389
and disgusting and gross. Doesn't belong here.
>>
>>569063
here a sexy paperplane
>>
>>571390
Well maybe you're the one not that does not belong here, on 4chan.
>>
>>571433
Learn how to write and speak better Engrish, faggot. Like I said, that paper-mache shit doesn't belong here.
>>
>>571437
layered cardboard, and while I think the person is a bit off (to put it mildly), it is an impressive piece of paper engineering.
>>
>>571432
Damn, the curve on those wings 10/10 would bang!
>>
>>571471
>layered cardboard
Paper-mache.
>>
File: aru02.jpg (18 KB, 297x400)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>569063
I approve of this thread, but sadly don't have anything to contribute. I've been looking for sexy papercraft patterns for years but haven't found a single one. All the lewd site seems to be in moonspeak, and all the english ones are worksafe.
>>
>>571367
I recently tried to find this dude's works again just to show off the crazy shit he made on a mechanical level.
Anybody know where I can find the pictures?
>>
>>571584
not paper mache.
>>
>>571716
Yes, paper-mache.
>>
>>571717
>>571716
Its fucking papier
>>
>>571719
But not origami or papercraft, dumbass.
>>
>>571752
it is papercraft, if this isn't then all your vehicle models aren't either, because they use layered cardboard.
>>
>>571843
OMG, you're an idiot.
>>
>>571846
wow rude
>>
>>569064
Anybody have a link to this one?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.