[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/h/ - Hentai

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: DtxY6BgVAAAQwvj.jpg (87 KB, 680x486)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
Discuss all forms of NTS-themed images, manga, anime, doujinshi, visual novels, games, etc EXCEPT:
-Content/Discussions about IRL cuckolding / Larping. This thread is only intended for 2D NTS.
-Content/Discussions about straight NTR or NTS --> NTR. (This belongs in the NTR thread)
NTS with NTR elements is okay as long as it stays NTS.

Also: long discussions are okay but make sure your post has an NTS-related image.

NTS works/illustrations:
- https://anchira.to/?s=tag:%5Enetorase%24
- https://exhentai.org/tag/female:netorase
- https://exhentai.org/?f_search=female%3Anetorare%24+female%3Aswinging%24 (replace x with minus if you're a newfag)
- https://www.pixiv.net/en/tags/%E5%AF%9D%E5%8F%96%E3%82%89%E3%81%9B

Popular NTS Artists: https://pastebin.com/KhVhhGMK
NTS Games: https://pastebin.com/Pw97kzWb
More NTS Games: https://f95zone.to/threads/complete-netorase-sharing-games-master-list.90458/
NTS Twine Novels: https://pastebin.com/gY3SPHbQ

Source: shinjiro

Previous Thread: >>7953932
>>
File: 118297123_p0_master1200.jpg (941 KB, 900x1200)
941 KB
941 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: _06.jpg (129 KB, 1280x889)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
When I self-insert as the cuck, I want my waifu to press onto me like this so I can feel her whore body. Then she'll grab my cock tightly, and tell me smugly all the cruel details of her consented cheating sex while I was working hard to earn bread for the family.
>>
File: RJ01190388_img_main.jpg (246 KB, 560x420)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
It shouldve been me!
>>
>>7993652
H-hot...
>>
>>7993652
It was hot but not NTS in the slightest.
>>
File: KiBDqS5SFa9AC24MHNaYVIRl.jpg (2.15 MB, 3541x2508)
2.15 MB
2.15 MB JPG
I'm curious. How does /nts/ feel about "implied" NTS, where the main couple's relationship is implied but never depicted, and instead there's only the girl and bull?
picnotrel
>>
>>7994321
for me it's simple if the story focus on the girl and the bull there is a good chance it's not NTS. If the husband comes out of the closet at the end and enjoy the situation there is almost no chance it's good NTS either.
For me the relationship and how the couple react to it are essential and there shouldn't be betrayal and hiding except in some really specific cases.
>>
>>7994321
Pic not related, but hot anyway. I love personality contrasts like that in NTS.

As for the question, it depends on the format. If it's a short comic or something like what you posted then you can just use the camera POV to imply you're the one watching, which confers the same feeling more or less. If it's longer form, I think you need to have the main couple depicted in some substantive way. If you don't then I don't know if it would really capture the feeling of NTS.
>>
>>7993514
based
>>
>>7993652
all coud've been avoided if he simply went to the cops.
>>
>>7994497
wow you just solved all blackmail and rape doujin cases.
>>
File: 1698799537930662.png (1.34 MB, 1433x1012)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
I have a couple theories about the hinako series please tell me if anyone else agrees
theory 1:
>she was telling the truth about spending a week with goda during the typhoon and there being no sex
>because of the typhoon and the flooding, it was basically a survival situation about rationing food, water, wading through the flood for supplies etc.
>that's when she found goda to be an actual reliable guy and is starting to fall for him not just sexually but romantically as well
>this is going to lead to what many consider to be the worst form of NTR (or best depending on who you ask)

theory 2:
>a little meta, but it has been noted that the author's fanbox was being filled with people who kept asking to see more of her POV during the NTS play after the first few comics
>the author is making a connection between the reader and Yuuichi
>in reality Hinako just stops the NTS play or doesn't go further whenever she's not reporting
>because the readers keep asking for more explicit scenes during the report/Hinako's POV, they, through Yuuichi, are also asking her to go further and do it for real
>this is what has caused the shift in personality from light teasing to full cheating, because the readers (Yuuichi) keep asking the author for it
>>
>>7994321
>how do you feel about removing the most important person from NTS and turning it into netori?
The same way your mother feels for failing her abortion on you.
>>7994920
>>7993176
>>
I need cuckquean content. Pictures. Doujins?

Women who are willing to let their husband fuck other women, or even find women for their husband TO fuck. Especially if the girl they find is cuter.

Help?
>>
>>7995154
https://vndb.org/v13249
it's not very good but it's so rare i don't think you can afford to be picky.
>>
>>7995154
https://anchira.to/g/11547/050b89d0d9fd
>>
File: 1C.jpg (2.85 MB, 2508x3541)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB JPG
https://exhentai.org/g/2908171/63273dedac/
I'll be glad to work on some vanilla having finished with this whining husband.
>>
>>7995180
>NTRS again
Snoozefest. I liked her attitude and expression at the end though, that was a nice change of pace from the usual.

Either way, good work on the TL, Anon
>>
>>7995223
>NTRS
The fuck is that. Either use NTR or NTS, you autist.
>>
>>7995327
netose is not a word, retard
>>
How much "corruption" is admissible before it turns into NTR?
>>
>>7995327
It's just a shorthand some people use for works which include both NTR and NTS. Don't be such an autist.
>>7995435
>Doemutan
That's just NTR brother, the S stands for "set-up".
>>
“Let’s not make this a regular thing“was the same thing my wife said 9 months ago . Now we do it every 2 weeks, she seem to enjoy netorase a little bit more than I thought , not complaining tho.
>>
Does anyone know how to translate manga with chatgpt for free, or any other software?been wanting to read the new hinako but it isn't translated yet
>>
>>7995479
I hate insect shit, but this two koma really does it for me for some reason.
>>
>>7995558
just be a good weeb and use your phone while pretending you can totally understand japanese.
>>
>>7995584
I see this as tentacles tho, insect is really disgusting
>>
>>7994497
>just kill the bull!
>just call the cops!
vanillacucks will never learn
>>
>>7995427
Shut up nigger, since the creation of this thread people said NTS, dont force your headcanon abbreviation here.
>>7995450
>Both NTR and NTS
Great then it doesn't belong here, read the OP next time retarded nigger.
>>
>>7995658
Damn, this is another level of mental illness. You should really stick to /d/
>>
>>7995729
NTS is vanilla, retard. If it wasn't, it would be NTR by definition.
>>
>>7995658
thats all there is, right?
>>
>>7995763
>Great then it doesn't belong here, read the OP next time retarded nigger.
How bout you actually read my post instead of throwing a retarded hissy fit and flailing your arms? I didn't post the doujin you're shitting yourself over.
>>7995986
Yes, though it looks like the author is revisiting the concept on their Pixiv.
>>
>>7994920
I dropped the series. Hinako is a whore and I hope she becomes a single mother.
>>
File: wipexample.png (2.32 MB, 2508x1771)
2.32 MB
2.32 MB PNG
I've been working on a Tsubame continuation, pic related (because I'll die of alcohol poisoning before that series ever finishes if i have to wait on Terasu kek)
And wondering if i should cut (short) the Tsubame and BF sex scene, it takes way more effort than solo Tsubame and Tsubame + bull scenes due to the lack of source images to go off

In terms of writing there is a pretty good cutoff point so it doesn't really impact the story
There will still be moments between Tsubame and her BF it's just images with both of them that take up so much time
tldr: how important is sex between GF and BF in NTS?
>>
>>7996659
Depends on what tone you're going for desu. If you want to stay true to Terasu's style, then the BF having sex with Tsubame shouldn't happen unless it's related to NTS or humiliation in some way. If you want this to be less maso than Terasu's style, and you want us to actually care about your extrapolations of the characters, then having them have sex is important imo.
>>
>>7996659
>: how important is sex between GF and BF in NTS
NtS is a spice for the relationship, both get off, when it goes humiliation it loses its meaning as netorase and straight becomes netorare.
>>
>>7996659
>Tsubame spends the day with boyfriend
>normal cute couple stuff
>love hotel
>while she's doing foreplay on the bf he asks why she's so happy or lovey dovey
>gf begins the report that the bull has instructed her to do x y and z for the boyfriend and if she complies like a good girl she'll be rewarded by some nice ultimate raw creampie dicking
>she has great passionate sex with the bf while constantly saying that she's looking forward to the (way better) sex she'll be getting
that's a GF/BF sex scenario I haven't seen yet in NTS and it can give you leeway to draw more bull+tsubame sex scenes as it plays in her imagination with the tsubame+bf sex just serving as the backdrop or minor part of the panel
>>
>>7996659
If NTS doesn't enhance their sexual relationship and make their bond stronger, then there is no point. I don't care how canon it is or close to Terasu's mind. I just want good NTS that isn't filled with constant NTR bait.
>>
>>7996810
Almost like the story of part 3
>>
>>7996853
Wasn't part 3 more like "if he cums while you're showing him this video then go ahead and have sex with me" type of deal?
>>
>>7995729
learn what? that the MC is a stupid cuck who got hoodwinked?
>>
File: F-PvEChbkAANtk3.jpg (283 KB, 1448x2048)
283 KB
283 KB JPG
>>7993514
Based based based
>>
>>7997520
they should swing
>>
>>7996855
Yep. He told me do this, so i can get a better reward from him. She have same intentional, but with different way.
>>
File: 113209258_p0_master1200.jpg (728 KB, 849x1200)
728 KB
728 KB JPG
>>7997534
They already do!
>>7997520
How wonderful is it when the couple's sexlife increases just purely out of jealousy.
>>
File: 113901872_p0_master1200.jpg (460 KB, 849x1200)
460 KB
460 KB JPG
>>7997684
>>
File: 114982145_p0_master1200.jpg (768 KB, 849x1200)
768 KB
768 KB JPG
>>7997685
I'd do so much to be the guy in the back. A sexy milf teasing me while my teen gf is cheating on me, nghhh
>>
>>7996659
I would not upload this anywhere official because it could cause Terasu to seethe uncontrollably about AI and never work on twintails for real.
>>
>>7997732
in fact someone else is going to do that even if the guy making it doesn't.
>>
is this peak NTS?
>>
>>7996832
That's mostly my take too, i want to keep it as close to Terasu in style but focus on the NTS in terms of content
The main problem is that the last Tsubame entry blew up the story making it a real pain in the ass to continue the story without retconning it

>>7996716
The BF(and Tsubame) has a maso kink, it's just part of the sex, although it's indeed important to display it in that context and not an NTR context

>>7996832
>I just want good NTS that isn't filled with constant NTR bait.
What if the NTR-bait is limited to Tsubame teasing her BF and the BF's delusions?
I always think of NTR as the salt of netorase, improves the flavor but add too much and it becomes inedible

>>7996810
That's pretty much what i wrote initially but it was too hard to fit into the series while also trying to "reset" the pacing, the goal of part 1 is to smoothly continue from the last chapter, put the focus back on the NTS and fridge Youta for now
I really like your idea though, part 2 is the izakaya so it'll have to wait for part 3 in probably just as many months

>>7997732
How is that working out for the people still waiting on Hiroki?
I'm actually quite busy working on a game so i don't plan to upload anything outside of here untill I'm done with that, if by that point there hasn't been a Tsubame comic I'll be able to straight up recreate his style 1-to-1 so it doesn't matter if i upload something then

>>7997942
Are you sure? any way to avoid that?
>>
>>7993652
This is my fetish. I love it when there is a male/female duo being submissive towards a man/futa. NTR/S not need to be a part of it tho. Any idea what tags/keywords should I used to look for more of it.
>>
>>7998007
its nts into ntr but nt robo is a god at portraying hypergamy
>>
>>7996832
I feel like good NTS needs hints of NTR otherwise it's just feels like swinging (or one-sided swinging in most cases)
>>
>>7999061
That's what some people want.
>>
>>7999061
Like >>7999082 said. It even applies for me personally. I can enjoy NTS with a little NTR-threat zest now and then, but I vastly prefer NTS that's weighted as one-sided swinging.
>>
File: 09.jpg (96 KB, 780x1101)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>7999061
There is a difference between NTR-baiting and hints of NTR. The first is done out of love to tease the cuck, the latter is just breaking boundaries and cruelty because NTS is a convenient excuse to make them enjoy a much better male, permanently. Like the last chapter of Tsubame is hints of NTR while the first chapter is playfully NTR baiting.
>>
>>7999194
Perfect comparison, actually. Twintails 1's NTR elements work well to enhance the NTS, while Twintails 3's (and arguably 2's) elements are more hints that the NTS is merely a means of enhancing the prospective NTR.
>>
>>7999194
I don't this page is NTR baiting. The way she behave it's just feels like leading to NTR route.
>>
>>7999220
>>7999208
>>7999194
I know you would've all been better as stillbirths but your headcanon won't make it true
>>
>>7999220
Not really, this is just normal playful teasing without breaking any boundaries in order to increase the chances for the cuck to experience bliss and shoot a massive load inside of her.
>>
>>7999223
Finish your homework, Billy. After that you can eat a fresh bbc creampie out of your mommy.
>>
>>7999194
This is a semantic quibble, but I feel like the labels "NTR-baiting" and "hints of NTR" are vague and imply potential overlap.
I think what you're actually describing is (a) teasing the cuck in private vs. (b) teasing the cuck while she's alone with the bull.
>>
>>7999220
NTA, but in the context of Twintails 1 it works to enhance the NTS because it acts as a de-escalation of what came before. Read the doujin again and you'll see what I mean. Without the last pages of teasing Twintails 1 just reads like some standard Terasu NTS>NTR, but with it the meaning changes.
>>7999245
I agree it's semantic, and that the anon you're responding to could probably word it better, but I disagree that your proposed definition fits any better. There are times where it might be inappropriate to tease the cuck in private and feel more like NTR, and likewise there are times where teasing the cuck without him being around might not be so mean spirited. I don't think it's so dependent on just the cuck's presence, the work's conveyed tone is way more important.
>>
>>7999245
people forget NTS is a game of pretend and living on the edge because of the taboo.
>>
>>7999245
>vague and imply potential overlap.
Nop.
>(a) teasing the cuck in private vs. (b) teasing the cuck while she's alone with the bull.
Nop.
>>7999208
>Twintails 1's NTR elements work well to enhance the NTS, while Twintails 3's (and arguably 2's) elements are more hints that the NTS is merely a means of enhancing the prospective NTR.
Correct.
>>
>>7999220
"NTR baiting" is the fundamental element of NTS you retard. The only difference is that NTR doesn't happen in the end, and it all ends up on being a tease.
>>
File: DaughterWife.png (561 KB, 975x753)
561 KB
561 KB PNG
I only care about intense cuckold reporting with lots of femdom and love.
>>
Are there stories of one-sided swinging that is NOT considered NTS?
>>
>>7999576
>are there stories of netorase that are not considered netorase?
>>
>>7999576
One-sided swinging sounds like voyeuristic vanilla without any kind of NTR-bait, teasing, or masochism.
>>
>>7999576
>one-sided swinging
I'll be generous, what could this possibly mean?
>>
>>7999361
Sauce on that crop?
>>
>>7999276
>>7999321
We had seen the latter part. Just like the DeVotchka song, let's see how it ends. I hope I'm wrong.
>>
What l love more than netorase is when copouts authors try bait and switch and their works end up bombing in sales

Lets' just check a recent example

Dorichin Koubo

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ229163.html
Made a swinging series where each couples swaps partners and it was ok for 2 chapters, author heavily teases another teasing with apparently more gyaru girl in the story but the story ended up being yet another Netorase goes Netorare and he didn't feature the gyaru girl in the work besides the beginning, everything was mostly cheating sex.

Sales didn't go as good for chapter 3 if chapters 1 and 2 did solid 2100 in sales chapter 3 barely did 1500, many were dissapointed with them making the BF into a masocuck and not featuring the blonde gyaru, focussing on the bland GF heroine.

Then author tried https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ394142.html
which TLDR was GF goes to do cosplay and ends fucked by the whole cosplay circle.
It performed even worse barely passed 1000 copies sold

Of course the author didn't give up and did https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01007558.html
Another swinging turns netorare, what do you expect? didn't even make it to 1000 copies.

Author won't give up!!!! Now he thinks people love netorase and he isn't wrong so he made
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01134529.html
But guess what? It's another netorase turns netorare.

164 COPIES SOLD

I went myself to his X account and noticed that the interaction between users and the author's account has dramatically decreased around the time 俺たちの寝取り寝取らせスワッピング性活3! got released.

Which IMO means author killed the interest of his followers on his works ever since.

Congratulations, you played yourself.
>>
>>8000011
It's always a nice feeling when NTS --> NTR sells terribly. What's his Twitter, so I can rub salt into the wounds and laugh at him.
>>
>>8000011
I mean it just sounds like the author didn't market themselves properly to the right audience rather than it being some kind of a malicious bait and switch as what you're implying. NTR is still the #1 genre in Japan so it's not like people are completely fine with NTR but somehow not NTS->NTR
>>
>>8000072
Netorase is a niche a among niches and the fellow NTS nakama at japan I could talk with on X truly hate when a netorase work is promoted as one but turns to be bait for netorare
>>
>>8000056
ドリチン工房
>>
>>8000011
>Sales didn't go as good for chapter 3 if chapters 1 and 2 did solid 2100 in sales chapter 3 barely did 1500
1500 seems fine considering chapter 1 and 2 were released ~8 months apart, and 3 was released two years later. Feels to me more like a case where chapter 2 overperformed rather than 3 "bombing"
>>
>>8000072
>>8000093
Huh, I always assumed that masocucks outnumbered the sadists.
>>
>>7993652
I still cant get over the fact that Wataya keeps getting away doing the same story every time. Its literally the same story with different erotic costumes
>>
>>7998287
Male: Netorare, chastity, sissification/feminization
Female: Femdom

You can add female: pegging too to narrow it down because these sort of settings usually have a strong femdom theme where the man is extremely submissive towards the woman
>>
I prefer my moms with giant dark milk dud tits. Show a little aging to them.
>>
>>7999644
no idea if thats what anon meant but Forester is the go to for this kind of NTS
>>
File: Marin Texts (1).png (599 KB, 640x2808)
599 KB
599 KB PNG
>>
>>8000928
I love the texting format for NTS, really hits a sweet spot for me. What do you use to make these?
>>
>>8000928
>when the hubby is the cuck and the bull at the same time
>>
>>7996659
It's the most important part to show that her love for him is unconditional. The sucky thing about how that half chapter ended and even before it was the ambiguity. Take a lesson from sadao on how she gets nasty but it's always for him. Like she likes it but it wouldnt feel good unless he felt good. Her goal is to make her boyfriend cum number 1. That's how you write good nts even if you hide information from the reader to force ambiguity til after the climax. You wanna take them for a ride then remind them it was a ride there was no danger.

Like he should be peak beta and she should be milking it with the sole intention to make him cum his brains out so they can cuddle after. The perfect nts has her always choosing the bf in all ways including for sex. Like even if the other dude is better technique or whatever she chooses the bf because the love make it feel the best with him. The whole thing is supposed to be a roleplay.
>>
File: Marin Texts (3).png (581 KB, 640x2440)
581 KB
581 KB PNG
>>8000928
>>8000958
I just used jokechatmaker and AI generated images
>>
>>8001355
Based, thanks anon. This is good stuff.
>>
>>7993652
>>8000676
Yea, this story is waaay too similar to his other work.
>>
>>7995154
why is this so hard to find!
>>
>>8000011
Could have included the link to the artist's DMM page but then you wouldn't be able to write your long reply linking their low sales to "betraying" netorase fans or whatever.

https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/list/=/article=maker/exclude=ai.all/id=76569/limit=120/sort=date/

>RJ394142
3k on DMM
>RJ01007558
2.8k on DMM
>RJ01134529
1.4k on DMM

Not a lot but this artist wasn't that popular anyways. And it seems clear to me since the beginning the artist is a fan of swinging and netorare.
>>
>>7995479
Source?
>>
What do you think of this sort of NTS?

>heroine is having an affair with bull behind your back, she doesn't know you found out
>bull has no plans to steal her just wants to fuck her
>heroine has no intention to leave you and is by all intents and purposes the perfect gf/wife when around you, just has a depraved slut side she can only satisfy with the bull
>bull sends you videos of their escapades without her knowledge
>you are 100% okay with everything

I think there's something super hot about the wife putting up a facade of faithfulness but you've seen what a whore she is. It opens up scenarios like the heroine lying and saying she's going for a girls' night out, and an hour later the bull texts you a cropped photo of her back glistening with sweat (the mole placement on her skin undeniably giving her away), and a sound-only video of sticky wet noises in the background, the occasional clammy skin-on-skin plapping, sheets rustling, her stifled breathing and moaning, but you can't tell if it's a paizuri blowjob or 69 or what it is, and you spend the whole evening restless imagining what she's doing at the moment. When she finally comes home late at night you're so jealous and horny even the sight of her fully clothed body is driving you crazy but she says she's tired and just wants to shower and sleep.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>8002378
>heroine is having an affair with bull behind your back, she doesn't know you found out
Stopped reading after this. These retarded NTRniggers are doing everything in their power to break consent in NTS, the most fucking important law in this genre. Kys.
>>
>>8002378
I don't mind it but it's debatable if it's NTS. I prefer when the heroine is involved in some ways anyway.
>>
>>8002378
I definitely understand the appeal of NTS+cheating combos like this, but it's personally not my favorite. I love the duality that comes with the personality shift, but I'm not much of a masochist so I don't really get off on the idea of my partner straight up cheating.

Also these scenarios are just a little too static for me. I'm big on character development in my NTS, and in these situations there aren't many directions the characters can progress in that don't just add NTR to the mix.
>>
>>8001988
nta but using dmm is a pain since you need a vpn for it now
>>
File: F-SYWjraEAAC3cP.jpg (335 KB, 1448x2048)
335 KB
335 KB JPG
>>7997684
Missed the page of her suggesting swinging.
>>
I can't get enough of NT00's Yumi works. The story's done and he's just doing alternate reality scenarios now, but I still enjoy it more than most NTS stuff.
>>
File: 1670547742629757.jpg (135 KB, 1200x1000)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>8002378
Nah, that's just ntr with extra steps, if you really want some cheating on your nts, maybe the wife fucks the bull without your consent sometimes or she does it raw from time to time despite you telling her no or she only lets him fuck her ass, small stuff, outright cheating out the bat is just ntr.
>>
File: 1715090135753000.jpg (356 KB, 1280x1780)
356 KB
356 KB JPG
>>
File: 1684139711837635.jpg (453 KB, 1280x1780)
453 KB
453 KB JPG
>>8002992
>>
File: 1703859141692357.jpg (257 KB, 1280x1780)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
>>8002994
>>
File: 1696704017299898.jpg (66 KB, 1280x1780)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>8002996
>>
File: 1712652059966052.jpg (342 KB, 1280x1780)
342 KB
342 KB JPG
>>8002998
>>
File: 1710694528092643.jpg (247 KB, 1280x1790)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
forgot to post the cover.
>>
Does it count as nts if it ends in pregnancy?
Like wanting to see your girl/wife having raw sex with her bull on a risky day, you give him the order to continue until you asked him to stop, but you never did so he cums inside knocking her up.
you have agreed with your girl to follow the rules, the intention wasn't to go that far, but it was so hot.
>>
>>7998287
rule34.xxx has both_sexes_in_same_situation
>>
>>8003036
i think it's ok as far as the definition goes if it's what the cuck wants and/or it's still part of their sexual game.
>>
>>8003057
you bet it is, at least for my personal fantasy.
>>
Any works where the girl teases the cuck for his fetish by saying it's gay, saying stuff like "the only way I'd ever leave you is if you finally came out of the closet and dumped me"?
>>
>>8003067
personally i prefer not to have a baby involved but i think it can be a fun tease if the girl secretly takes pills, have raw sex and make him believe she might get pregnant.
>>
>>8002992

She is smarter and older than than her BF. She is hoping he can get into the same university she is in... she is fucking other guys to satisfy her BF's fetish. They both enjoy the 'cheating' sex.
This story is good NTS.
>>
>>8003036
>Does it count as nts if it ends in pregnancy?

It stops being sexual fun and becomes morally and socially wrong when children get involved in couple's fetish.
NEVER involve your children in your fetish.
>>
>>8003085
>is there a hyper niche scenario in this already super niche fetish?
>>8003036
Only if she does an abortion or cuts ties with the bull if the cuck is infertile. If she keeps seeing the bull, it will be a slow progression to NTR.
>>
>>8002378
Some cucks would like this but it's debatably not NTS, depends on whether you require mutual consent or go with the more literal original Japanese meaning. Personally I think lying with no intention of revealing the lie later on is against the spirit of it. Lies should be used sparingly and only for the purpose of catching the cuck off-guard
>>
File: 11.jpg (301 KB, 1280x1807)
301 KB
301 KB JPG
How about stopping entertaining the baiting NTRfag and actually posting NTS content?
>>
Is there any NTS works that focus on paizuri?
>>
>>7999361
some sauce?
>>
>>8003494
>he says and posts hardcore NTR
>>
File: 1696735361273701.jpg (1.85 MB, 1512x2102)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB JPG
Thoughts on Mom NTS? It's the perfect setup because there's no risk of NTR and unconditional love is the default.
>>
>>8004922
>There is no risk of NTR
NTS can only exist if NTR is a possibility that's like the whole point.
>>
>>7999361
This is so hot please share the source
>>
>>8004934
>>8004217
who care it's fake, shit and gay. Now you can fuck off pedofags.
>>
File: 1712159647028232.jpg (1.39 MB, 1512x2102)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB JPG
>>8004922
>"Mommy's gonna do her best to satisfy his pent up libido, so keep the camera steady, okay sweetie?"

This shit's so fucking hot. Imagine the son trying to fall asleep while the bull and the mom have marathon sex the whole night.
>>
>>8004655
>headcanon NTR
Cry
>>8004947
So is your father but aren't you happy he abused you as a child, you'd never have become the cum-gargling cuck faggot otherwise.
>>
>>8004922
>>8004948
Source? Couldn't find it anywhere
>No risk of NTR and unconditional love is the default
The whole genre of mom NTR would disagree.
>>
File: 270.jpg (469 KB, 1280x1811)
469 KB
469 KB JPG
>having a waifu who cheats her heart out for you but only cuddles with you at the end of the day and lets you cum in her throat
It's not fair...
>>
File: ontop.png (3.51 MB, 5432x3698)
3.51 MB
3.51 MB PNG
I wanna eat tits and drink breastmilk while getting cheated on...
>>
>>8000539
Certainly not, they just stand out very hard and have a concentrated fandom.
>>
>>8004922
There's a VN uhh ..... this one
https://vndb.org/v4650
where one route the guy sells his mother to his friends and she becomes the pet for the guys at his school. There's also routes where he keeps her for himself and so on. Read the description.
>>
>>8005375
this buy handjobs and kisses
>>
>>8005025
That entire Terasu FGO series about all the girls; including Mash, being permanently stolen. She never goes back to the MC again after that. How is that not hardcore NTR?
>>
File: gensort.png (889 KB, 1024x1440)
889 KB
889 KB PNG
>>8001207
Yeah you're pretty much spot on, Sadao is actually a good example of what I'm going for, his works actually have a fair bit of NTR in them but since it's not the focus you only notice it if you start analyzing the dialogue

The replies have me convinced, I'm switching it to a Tsubame + BF only scene, with him imagining the sex and getting teased by her, i don't actually need him in person to get to were i want in the story

also posting the obligatory Tsubame, she's supposed to have hickeys and fixed eyes/hands/chair/etc but the usb-c converter for my Wacom's HDMI cable just died
>>
>>8004922
Pretty cool. I once got a fairly known pornstar to do "loving" mom cuckolding roleplay cam to cam. Legitimately has ruined me
>>
>>8006402
Because you didn't bother to read what I send and are crying about headcanon NTR. Kill yourself, now
>>
>>8006624
How about you stop shitting up the NTS thread with your NTR you dumb fucking bitch? Go to the NTR thread.
>>
>>8007002
How about you killing yourself for crying about headcanon NTR instead retarded nigger faggot
>>
>>8004948
>>8004922
Literally all my search engines are giving me nothing
>>
>>8007043
She literally in that same fucking chapter tells him while hypnotized to tell the truth, that she's going to cheat on him behind his back, regardless of how he feels, immediately afterwards. In the future chapters she's seen being completely stolen. Stop posting NTR you dumb fucking cuck bitch. It's no different from Hiroki. Or are you going to tell me that's NTS too? Fuck off.
>>
There is a sense of irony in the resident schizo always crying about everything being ntr posting ntr himself I have to admit
>>
>>8007052
>making up shit to fit his headcanon
Kill yourself and fuck retarded nigger. He's clearly enjoying her cheating on him and couldnt be happier. Now stop derailing or your mother dies in her sleep tonight.
>>
>>8007060
The real irony is a cuck calling someone else a cuck.
>>
>>7994920
Yeah theory 1 makes a lot of sense. She didn't fuck him but she actually started to develop feelings, hence the look of guilt.

That said, Hinako has always been such an unrealistic character that I'm more or less unable to invest any emotion in the characters' psychology. Artwork is also super unrealistic looking. Not a great series desu
>>
>>7996659
>tldr: how important is sex between GF and BF in NTS?
anon, make something that turns you on. if you just try and appease some vague sense of what you think will make other people happy, it's not going to be good
>>
>>8007048
https://u035jqly.fanbox.cc/posts/7533078
>>
>>8003005
one of the best i've read
>>
>>7996659
Sloppy seconds is a must if you want to set yourself apart and make an incredibly good NTS.
>>
>>8006453
Damn these are looking good. Do you have any more to show?
>>
File: Screenshot (26).png (18 KB, 367x459)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>8007197
>anon, make something that turns you on.
Mesugaki loli FFM threesome netorare mind break domination?
>if you just try and appease some vague sense of what you think will make other people happy, it's not going to be good
IK, I'm just crowdsourcing ideas that i can (partly) incorperate or get some perspective on a decision like whether to cut the BF/Tsubame sex scene
The actual content is up to me to decide

>>8007259
I hate it, although i had this idea of her bringing home a "suprise" end end it with Tsubame lifting up her skirt, but that's the most you're going to get if i find somewhere to actually slot it in

>>8007778
>Damn these are looking good.
The trick is to manually create your reference pictures, do some gacha and photobash the result you like until you get a finished image
I'm still figuring out the layout of the complete work so these are only like 70% quality
Do you have any more to show?
I have 15.823 more
You're looking for something specific?
>>
>>8006453
>>8007847
WHEEENNNNN!!!!
>>
>>8007862
I'm done prepping 3 pages, chapter 1 will have somewhere around 8-12
Around 2 weeks for content, another week for backgrounds and the like
Early June, although I'm also working on chapter 2 (mostly writing and layout) so if you want a definitive date it's June 30th at the absolute latest
>>
>>8006453
Yea that's definitely the ideal is it framed as imaginative or a flashback or something, def the former for me. That's what the 2.5 chapter got right was she was sitting there jerking him off and teasing him while he was watching a vid and she was digging into his head. I think the heart of the fetish is she's dug her way deep in your heart and knows she could take advantage and hurt you but chooses not to out of sincere devotion.

It's definitely sad how even sadao best work is the gold standard yet has some bs in it but that's how it is in a niche of a niche.

Bullkun is definitely the least relevant part of the story or what made her arousing.
>>
If she puts a vibrator against your cage, you know it's true love.
>>
>>7993502
where the fuck did you find and English translation of this???
>>
>>8010187
lil nigga you really need to start reading the OP before asking low iq questions...
>>
>>8010187
https://anchira.to/g/10633/a71a420253ff
>>
So I have been lurking here for quite a while. I know you guy don’t like irl stuff but I don’t visit any other board other than/h/. This Sunday marked our 4 years journey into doing NTS.
My wife has changed so much yet still my loving wife https://files.catbox.moe/yk5sir.jpeg (second time cucking me)
https://files.catbox.moe/aubcsc.jpeg(Currently)
>>
>>8010827
I love this girl's design. I don't know a damn thing about the content with her because none of this artist's shit is translated, but the visuals are hot.

Also good for you Anon. Glad you're having fun.
>>
>>8010827
ur wife looks rlly hot
>>
>>8010827
she's very hot! do you do it often?
>>
>>8010827
Wait don't you have a kid right now?
>>
>>8010934
>>8011117
>>8011202
Thanks, in our first years , it was only 2 times , but now , we do it once per month, maybe more,depend on our schedule
>>8011359
How do you know?I think you have mistaken me for someone else , I do post my wife occasionally on/b/ but i didn’t say she was pregnant or anything
https://files.catbox.moe/j1zbwf.jpeg
>>
>>8011574
That cuck anon posted how he was quitting NTS temporarily cause he knocked up his wife. He also posted pictures of her and she seems Asian as well.
>>
>>8000928
>>8001355
These are incredibly hot. Any more like this? This is perfect
>>
>>8010827
That second one where she's making out with the chubby dude while holding his dick. So hot.
>>
>>8005974
keep sharing the progress anon
>>
>>8010827
does she tease you like this kind of manga pages?
>>
>>8011574
https://twitter.com/asian20733
This you or just someone using your pics?
>>
>Be Elinase
>Have a curse that kill you if you don’t have sex
>Marry a small dick beta twink who is ok with her sleeping around
What are those artists doing? This is literally a canon netorase queen and they keep drawing those dumb bitched Marin and Takagi.
>>
>>8012587
>Can’t even spell her name right
I mean she is not as popular other NTS girls.Mushoku Tensei is a good anime, but if you said you like it leftie immediately label you a pedo or something . Anyway, Cliff is such a perfect cuck for her , I hope there would be a doujin about them in the future
>>
>>7997520
>>7997684
>>7997685
>>7997688
>>8002637
Sauce on these? Reverse image search gives me nothing
>>
Any netorase where a guy sells or trades his wife on their wedding day?
>>
>>8012587
Because Japanese are too braindead to understand proper NTS. All they can do is make sure whatever they choose ends in NTR. Pray for a Western God to make it without making it gay.
>>8012620
Nobody is gonna draw that when Roxy, Eris, and Sylphie exist. Commissioning is the only way.
>>8012937
>lying
Get cancer and die.
>>
>>8012587
>MC is impotent and canonically have a small dick
Someone need to do a doujin where the only cure for Rudeus’s ED is cuckolding, would be limp af
>>
File: IMG_20240514_175917_774.jpg (3.15 MB, 4155x4167)
3.15 MB
3.15 MB JPG
>>8013501
>Rudeus cures his impotency by seeing his lovers having pregnant bellies (received by other men) and cums blissfully in between them
Heaven
>>
>>7999061
No. It’s literally a different thing. NTS isn’t NTR.
>>
>>8013769
NTS is indissoluble of NTR if there is no risk or no semblance, it's just vanilla shit for vanilla fags.
>>
tranny thread
>>
File: Marin Texts (5).png (572 KB, 640x2050)
572 KB
572 KB PNG
>>8011782
Here's what I've done so far
https://mega.nz/folder/szUAyIZY#eS6Wgsvx0OZp7vB_BBgr4g
>>
>>8014909
Very good stuff, Anon.
>>
>>8014223
Of course it is... Any NTS must be vanilla otherwise it'd be NTR by definition. I don't know why your thick brained cuck skull can't understand riskless NTS, the main reason why so many people like yandere NTS here in these first place. Anyways, it's pointless discussing things with an NTRfag pretending to be something else. So just kill yourself. Now.
>>
No point responding to retarded trolls.
>>
>>8007194
>>7994920
someone from last thread said that since the next few months will only be about friend-kun sex we could literally just be seeing a rehash of his other work the 7-days cucked and it's gonna be her telling yuuichi that over the course of the typhoon week she had sex, then threesome with friend kun's mom, then foursome with hinako's sister, then fivesome with hinako's mom, then sixsome with Yuuichi's mom. That or maybe friend-kun invited all the other molesters from previous works and the next couple months will be adding more and more to the MMMMMMF gangbang during the typhoon.
>>
>>8014909
Nice, thank you anon
>>
>>8014909
Great story, Anon. Can't wait to see what Marin and her new foreigner friend get up to in the future! I wish I had someone like her in my life.
>>
>>8014909
these are lovely. I swear I remember some other stuff with other characters being posted itt before though.

My favorite part was the "have I broken something beautiful" line
>>
File: 1714781123930885.jpg (206 KB, 722x1024)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
this shit is till going on?
so is he going to an hero himself?
>>
>>7995180
I have no access to exhentai, what's the name of this?
>>
>>8016687
just replace the the x by a - my dude.
>>
File: FMcrgt_VkAIILDB.jpg (181 KB, 1500x1063)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
Imagine an NTS action/stealth game where you have to sneak around and distract guards by getting your girlfriend to go in and tease them, lure them around, do sexual things etc.
>>
>>8016799
The point of NTS is doing it for the sake of the cuck's bliss. Not for some heist or thievery purpose.
>>
>>8017203
>The point of NTS is doing it for the sake of the cuck's bliss
Says who?
>>
>>8017262
He is part of the no fun allowed group policing cuckoldry of all things.
>>
>>8017436
He has a point tho, NTS doesn't need to be gametized, it should be the game in itself for most. It's cool if you find a way to make it work i guess but honestly we're just going to end up with your princess will be fucked if you're too slow/fast boring tier in most cases and the idea the other anon isn't really appealing.
>>
>>8017469
I think his idea sucks not because of anything related to NTS but because I don't like when game mechanics are too complex that they get in the way of erotica.
>>
>>8017203
>implying it can't be both
>>
>>8017203
Are you autistic?
Actual question because i don't understand how you are unable to understand NTS exists outside of your personal categorization
I understand those retarded NTS purists but the fact that you don't see something that is pure NTS as NTS because it's also a second thing that doesn't conflict with NTS is super odd if you're not autistic (because they struggle with categorical perception)
>>
>>8014909
Can you so something simular with Tomoko Kuroki or Ryuko Matoi?
>>
File: 11.jpg (2.14 MB, 2047x1447)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB JPG
>>
>>8017203
nah a macguffin also works for NTS, like a Fantasy RPG where a couple of married adventurers are linked by a lewd curse and the guy gets skills from the monsters that fuck his wife.
Some of the skills have the clear conditions stipulated or hinted at.
>Poison immunity: Your beloved rimjobs 3 goblins 2/3
>STR +: Your beloved gets creampied by an orc
>Health+ Bonus: Your beloved gets impregnated by a ____
>>
>>8018434
oh look it's the exact same scene with the exact same text.
>>
>>8018640
>like a Fantasy RPG where a couple of married adventurers are linked by a lewd curse and the guy gets skills from the monsters that fuck his wife.
On the topic of fantasy NTS, wasn't there an NTS game a while back where an inn keeper got cursed to like getting cucked? I remember there was some interest about that a while back, but I haven't seen anybody talking about it.
>>
>>8018897
>forced to get cucked by curse
Oh nice another concept that's NTR in disguise woohooo
>>
File: 1707266793536122.png (1.66 MB, 844x1200)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB PNG
bros what kind of ntr is it when the childhoodfriend steals the mc(you) in front of the mc's(your) wife?
>>
File: 1688892002564657.png (699 KB, 585x685)
699 KB
699 KB PNG
Normal NTS heroine
>is smug, does cuckold reporting and small penis humiliation, has MC wrapped around her finger

Alternative NTS heroine
>is shy, embarrassed to feel good during sex with bull
>might do bull-cuck comparison in heat of the moment but won't go out of her way to humiliate MC
>will do reporting handjob, cuck cage, and other maso play if you ask but would really rather be having lovey dovey vanilla sex
>will only escalate the play if she thinks it'll make you happy (e.g. notices you getting hard when she says the bull asked to fuck her on your bed, so she does it next play)
>doesn't really get your fetish but tries her best
>makes you wanna protect her and half-regret forcing such a pure girl to go along with your fetish

How do you feel about the second type?
>>
File: 1715705659174371.jpg (650 KB, 1629x1866)
650 KB
650 KB JPG
>>8019491
Second type is the best type. First one too prone to NTR.
>>
File: 88ofhmrwovnc1.jpg (949 KB, 2753x4096)
949 KB
949 KB JPG
I'm looking for a pair of girls who would enjoy teasing and cucking their lover out of pure affection. It could be a love triangle, a girlfriend and her mother, or a girlfriend and her boyfriend's mother. Anything goes. I have a preference for one of them being thick though. I'm asking because I want to commission a scene where one girl teases the cuck while the other girl consensually cheats in front of him.
>>
>>8019491
second type is better but it's not a very fair comparison when you give so much more details and possible fun.
>>
File: tsubame pose.png (1.02 MB, 1024x1024)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
What's hotter: Only swallowing the bull's cum or only doing it with the boyfriend?
>>
>>8019491
Like the other anon said, it's not really fair when you give way more details about one of them, but at the end of the day it doesn't matter. The real 'normal' NTS GF is a vanilla/'pure' GF who gets corrupted by the sex until she NTR's the MC, because NTS>NTR is unfortunately still the most common type of NTS. Compared to that, both of your proposed options are far better girls.
>>
>>8019622
making the boyfriend eat the cum out of her pussy after creampie and cumswap kissing him
>>
>>8019770
Bro no gayshit here thats fucking nasty
>>
>>8019622
I feel like Tsubame is the type of girl that would hate the taste of cum so she'd do it only for her boyfriend but relentlessly tease him while doing it
>>
>>8019622
it's hotter if she does things with the bull she never did or doesn't do (or allow it to be done) with the boyfriend.
>>
>>8019622
Only swallowing boyfriend's cum while also only getting creampied by the bull

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.