[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

iirc it happened to take place around the 2010's with either the new 52 and/or the suicide squad movie but i'm not sure on how everyone decided to start dressing up as her

(for that matter, did any major (cos)player dress up as her prior to 2011?)
>>
>>10910187
It’s a pretty easy cosplay and her edgy/quirky personality type was a popular trope on the rise around that time
>>
>>10910259
ye ithink i can see that: not everyone can buy a red and black bodysuit; but they can buy a corset and stuffs
>>
>>10910259
Yeah, I don't think there was any specific reason. I cosplaying at that time and roomed with a Harley Quinn cosplayer. She was just always popular and it coincided with cosplaying becoming more popular.
>>
Its a flexible cosplay character.

You can slut it up with the bodysuit/suicide squad margot version or do a gothic clown with a corset dress like other versions
>>
Arkham games
>>
>>10910389
honestly i doubt the bodysuit is considered "slutty" as it were

honestly it's more covered-up/kid-safe
>>
>>10910417
Forgive me for staring.
>>
>>10910426
Bruv that’s JNig, she wants people to stare. That’s what her whole career is based on
>>
File: IMG_2108.jpg (425 KB, 1459x764)
425 KB
425 KB JPG
>>10910187
update from the man himself: i totally miscalculated the “when”

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.