[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/3/ - 3DCG

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (1.93 MB, 850x1530)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB PNG
I installed blender & daz. I want to make Bulges on character models.
>What I do is I just sculpt directly on the leg in the shape of a penis I use as reference. This takes me 10 hours
>Find out other people have a way to do this almost instantly.
>Been googling for 2 years and still haven't figured out a faster way.
>>
>>977774
idk
>>
>>977774
acompañamiento psicologico
>>
>>977774
Lightning, my queen.
>>
>>977774
ask google
>>
typical blender user
>>
>>977810
>>977807
>>977794
>>977781
>>977777
you guys have failed to answer questions for the past couple years now besides how to install blender, or linking an article. None of you know how to do 3D, so why are you on this board? You go into every thread to tell people to google or say you don't know something.
>>
>>977814
So did you actually ask google or are you just looking for a fight?
>>
>>977774
Shrink wrap around a penis mesh
>>
>>977816
You didn't even read my OP you fucking moron. Kill yourself for replying to people without reading their posts.
>>
>>977774
i know but i won't tell you. also why does your background look so weird
>>977777
nice dubs, king
>>
>>977819
It doesn't say anything important
>>
Simplest rule is finding out what angle you want the bulge seen from, that dictates a lot of what you're gonna be doing in the long run so block out or sketch the shot you want.
For very simple/cartoony bulges just add the mass, inflate and smooth it out till you got a nice round shape, use grab or crease to push in the sides a little near the top if you wanna get the soft chub resting on big balls kinda look.
If you want that tightly wrapped boner inside pant leg look you can move a dick model (or anything phallic enough) near the inner thigh and use a shrink wrap modifier around the dick mesh, this works best with a seamless or solid color for the pants so it blends in easily, once you got the shrink wrap modifier properly bulge shaped, apply the modifier to the mesh and join the pants model with the bulge model. Then you remesh to bring them together and smooth out the bulge to your liking in sculpt mode, the more detailed gon want your bulge to look the harder will be.
If you wanna get your sculpting game better you should look into how to use masks while sculpting. If you think it's a topology problem then learn how to properly use proportional editing in edit mode before you do any sculpting to make the process easier on yourself.
>>
>>977774
If you want something like picrel you need clothsim.
>>977830
looks bad, fabric doesn't stretch by 1000% and be at 0% stretch right next to it.
>>
>>977814
Get filtered :D
>>
I cannot fathom how anyone could take more than ten minutes to sculpt a bulge directly on the model if topology, rigging and animation aren't a concern, let alone ten hours.
>>
>>977845
That stuff tends to happen when you have been googling for two years and still haven't found out about shrinkwrap. Learning disability?
>>
>>977835
>looks bad, fabric doesn't stretch by 1000% and be at 0% stretch right next to it.
Can you really expect much from futards? They're closet fags.
>>
>>977774
1) Use inpainting with stable diffusion paired with a bulge Lora

or

2) Create a 3D penis shape that is placed along the thighs. Create new pants in Marvelous Designer.
>>
>>977854
Both are awful, get out.
>>
>>977849
nigga we just love cocks not men.
>>
>>977835
clothsim wouldn't work
>>
>>977869
>>977865
>>977860
>>977854
>>977849
>>977847
>>977845
none of you do 3D. You don't know what you're talking about, and can't make a bulge like OP pic
>>
>>977830
you're the only person in this thread who figured it out, the rest of people in this sub are just guessing which is why they can't explain it. even then you got dunning kruger trying to criticize like here >>977835 I bet he never even used clothsim
>>
>>977872
I can thoughever, I can do much more, things your puny mind can't even imagine. God I'm fucking cool
>>
>>977879
You're everything that's wrong with /3/. You just talk about how you can do things but you never show anything. Then when people actually come in, post their work and show tutorials, you and other people mock them. Now this board is full of people who don't 3D model.
>>
>>977881
Try blenderartists.org or reddit lil bro
>>
>>977883
You aren't even as good as the reddit posters
>>
>>977884
Why are you here then crybaby
>>
>>977774
In daz the answer is D-Former
>>
>>977875
What the tard said would be true if you used a clothsim though. It would lift up on the edges like a real cloth and it would look like a lump.
So like you have a nude model and you wanted to use a clothsim on it, how could you guarantee you'd get the "tucked in" look where there are creases around and also picking up detail? Maybe actually model the clothes that was from the beginning?
>>
>>977921
Ok since I suggested to use clothsim I'll elaborate.
Best way would be if you use sewing your own clothes with unconnected edges in blender directly.
But that's not strictly necessary. Another way is to enlarge the clothes by displacing towards the vertex normals and the continuously shrinking the cloth as the simulation runs until the level of snugness is archived.
Yet another way is to animate the dick and let it grow into the clothes.
>>
Imagine being too dumb to figure this out on your own, but arrogant enough to dismiss any replies.
>>
>>977944
Oh thats interesting. So let the sim run, then edit it, then run it, etc until it relaxes in the shape you want.
It also occurs ti me though that if the pants or w/e are so tight like in the op, you dint really need a cloth sim at all. Just model it how you want and rig it.
Use cases might be if the dick is moving around under the clothes, or for a scene where theyre coming off.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.