[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pleni.jpg (87 KB, 1979x1483)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
Yahweh is an Arabian war deity whose cult spread throughout Canaan. He syncretized with Ba'al and El, but in spite of that one of his original titles of Yahweh of the Hosts or Armies. A heavenly army that would fight on his behalf. Now let's do some simple connections. Israel is established as a state in 1948 and around this same exact time UAPs start to appear with an increasing frequency, particularly concerned with military equipment, sites, and nuclear missile silos, even being able to disable them.
>>
>>37784659
Jew
>>
>>37784659
>He syncretized with Ba'al and El,
Some Israelites syncretized it. The bible itself tells you this. The prophets condemned all of them. Or outright killed any of their priests. Even agnostic academics know this. This is basic. The apostasies of ancient Israel. People who have no stake in Jewish or Christian beliefs know this, but you guys insist on following memes and youtubers that make even Bart Ehrman look orthodox. I don't even think it has anything to do with religion. It's just brain rot from being a chan user who always thinks they have to be different and contrarian. You can never accept simple information. It could be about 60s rock music, for all I care, and you'll still insist some lame obscure shit is better than the Doors or Beatles.
Put simply, YHWH just means the Eternal. "I am that I am." He who was, who is, who is to come. If he was a war god, he would have a warlike name or something pointing to that trait. That's how deity names work, at least in the Middle East. Sky, fertility, mothers, fathers, war, love, etc. YHWH is only defined by himself. That's how based he is.
>>
>>37784724
Oh you mean a name like יהוה צבאות?
>>
i have a distant relative who was a ufologist specializing in israeli stuff and also knew another dude but i literally forgot both their names

both of them went hard underground and kept their mouths sealed shut on the good stuff and wouldn't tell me that they didn't find anything

to be honest i think they were more scared of something big than they were reluctant to spread disinfo. bibi's kid shared from the 2nd guys meme page
>>
>>37784732
it's all connected
>>
>>37784730
or the famous song of moses where moses says "the lord is a man of war"
>>
>>37784730
Only one part of that is the divine name. The Lord of Hosts is used for absolute dominion and not speaking of merely Israel. When judgements were pronounced on all the world. The Hosts are all the armies of heaven and power over all the earth. Including all of the entities and elements pagans considered gods.
>>
>>37784746
So why is he called "Yahweh" of the Hosts and not Adon Tzavaot or El Tzavaot?
>>
>>37784743
Yes welcome to the party, any deity that demands fire and blood and describes himself as cruel and jealous, is Mars. YHWH's true persona was much more discernible when the Canaanites worshipped him in female depiction. "Hell Hath No Fury..."
>>
>>37784755
Why does YHWH have to be Mars? Why can't there be multiple war deities?
>>
>>37784748
Because those are generic words, and Adon/Adonai is not entirely used for gods. That's a later idea when Israel feared using the divine name at all.
"Of the Hosts" is one epiphet of many. A name is not an epithet. No different that when kings were announced with various epithets. Sometimes all of them at once, sometimes a few depending on the context. Like those names in game of thrones.
"King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men".
While YHWH is over it all.
>>
>>37784765
No shit there are but they are all operating under the frequency of Mars, take away their human-ascribed morphisms and they're all just woven from the same thread. Robert D. Jr. has played lots of roles but if I see him on the street I'm not gonna think he's literally Iron Man, he's the force behind all those roles.
>>
>>37784801
What do you mean by that? You say frequency, but I'm kind of missing the point. Do you mean like archetypes that exist as platonic forms which can then be energized in the material world through conscious effort?
>>
File: IMG_0056.png (610 KB, 750x1334)
610 KB
610 KB PNG
>>37784659
Yahweh is a demon
>>
>>37784806
Yes! See you already know plenty. Plato's Forms, in the higher dimensions concepts like conflict / war could very well be emanations of a particular being which, filtered through materiality and the human psyche, influences us and our world to channel its opposing narrative. All the gods / stars do this, it's why astrology exists.
>>
>>37784659
fuck off and go to hell
put AIPAC in prison now
ziocons belong in a maximum security prison for the criminally insane
>>
>>37784828
oy vey
>>
>>37784818
Definitely, perhaps these things can be considered akin to interactions between particulars. War is a high energy event that involves mutual destruction and the capitulation of one to the other. You can see this in fire, which might explain the connection between the two.
>>
>>37784842
Ahaha brilliant. Yes, our dear Maadim has a history of burning the stage down if they're not front and center.

https://youtu.be/2zcVnNwAHys?si=tTonLcg_N8XTIrOZ
>>
>>37784724
No they did not. Polytheistic Judaism was already gone by the time the narratives of Henotheism was written and already reinterpreted by monotheistic strands of Judaism including the Bitrinitarian strands.
>>
>>37785080
No they did not what?
>>
>>37784812
Isn't Baal just canaanite for 'Lord'? What's so wrong with conflating the term with YHWH? It's not like the israelites were sacrificing people like the others were, at least most of them weren't
>>
>>37785149
They did not kill Judaic polytheists. When the parts about monotheism were written they already functionally gone and this preserved by the existence of henotheistic books in the Bible.
>>
>>37785954
If you want to think about the narrative in the text is not what really happened. Here is an academic interview about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVnQqtYCS_M
>>
>>37784724
Based, keep fighting the good fight.
>>
>>37784659
Fastest way for you to prove yourself an idiot here is to call God Yahweh like that’s a name.
>>
Here is another great talk on YHWH, basically he was originally more of a god of the wilderness and mountains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6hF2VTWwwo
>>
>>37786137
So what is it?
>"Elohim also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, ‘Yahweh, the God of your fathers—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you.’ “This is my name forever, the name you shall call me from generation to generation."
>>
>>37784659

Yahweh is an aspect of JAHBULON

The father of Yahusha (I AM) is Ahaya (I AM THAT I AM)

We are Ahayas will manifestation, the truth (word) in flesh. It's really that simple. Yahweh is an idol like Baal Hadad. The Jesus that is being worshipped is Lucifer and Lucifer is the Jesus of Revelation. Freemasons mixed up truth with lie.

Any form of worship is an externalization the truth, which is I AM. We are never seperate from our creator, as our heart and our mind (garden of thought) is of Ahaya and is enternally changeless.

Truth is all we got and truth is all we need.
>>
>>37786169
I’m not educating you it makes it easy to spot morons.
>>
>>37786179
You are retarded.
>>
File: 1707978326588941s.jpg (6 KB, 225x225)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>37784659
> Holy moly the vowel show the secret.
Aleph is a letter made of Bet and Tzadde (Meru fondation), the vowel on the word Tzavot give the meaning of Yahweh.

> The Yod (the mind / hands of God = the will) of Yahweh
must expand like a tree (tzadde)
> The Vov (The body / The heart ) of Yahweh
must be a box or a delimitation between in and out(Bet)
> Aleph / God (Bet + tzadde)
it's the within window (He)

> God is the mind and the heart within.
>>
>>37786223
yeah yeah you have no clue what the fuck you are talking about

you'll probably just bring up some new age woo woo to twist the stories of the bible to have some kind of deeper meaning
>>
>>37786323
For what it is worth the traditional hermeneutic in Christianity was that it was part of the soteriological story of the revelation of the persons. In Judaism, it is the story of the creation of the community of Jews and the covenant from the dregs.
>>
>>37786331
persons of the trinity I should mention.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.