[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I have something bothering me idk what it is idk if it's a ghost or what I feel like the only way to make it stop is to put a bullet in my own head please advise
>>
>>37784623
I would advise to instead put the bullet into the ghost
>>
File: 1663094662542939.jpg (42 KB, 574x619)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>
>>37784631
At least you brought a smile to my face but I don't think that would work maybe if the ammo was blessed or something
>>
>>37784623
Me too. I heard a song and I revisited a bad memory of it. It took me back to a time in my past when I was struggling badly, at the end of my rope, made me realize that I never fixed that problem, that I compromised, and basically pretend that I'm whole now even though I'm not. I have responsibilities that force me to work and live as others expect. That's part of what keeps me going.
BTW, ghosts are not real, but spiritual energy is. Don't self mutilate or terminate. The penalty is terrible and not just limited to you or your current troubles. Take some sleeping aid if you need to, once you get some good sleep things will be better.
>>
>>37784716
Thank u this is great advice maybe I need to face something that happened in my past
>>
>>37784623
Too vague. Describe exactly what it is and bothering you how. Otherwise it can be everything, mental problems included.
>>
>>37784623
>I feel like the only way to make it stop is to put a bullet in my own head
if it's really a spiritual problem then that won't help
if it's physical in nature it might just help but not in the way you seem to believe it will
if you have a problem then describe the problem accurately otherwise no one can help
you waited like 300s for a one liner?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.