[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

if we part from the hebrew book of creation we encounter the episode of cain and abel, they were the first two sons of adam and eve ? or there were others who are not mentioned? if so it explains the origins of other human groups scattered around the earth, help me understand anons.
>>
>>37778560
no, ask your priest or stfu. this is a paranormal board. bronze age desert myth has no bearing on the actual origins of the human races
>>
File: 1541551505765.jpg (69 KB, 900x599)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>37778578
>>
>>37778560
you forgot about their third and youngest son (seth i think was his name) he's the progenitor of the line of all prophets and such, also adam and eve also had daughters, one of which got married with cain and had offsprings etc cant be arsed to google it so i suggest you do it yourself
>>
>>37778560
Ive seen many instances of different types of human or related in my travels or studies. There is java man for instance or yeti's. Its no wonder tolkein novels feature dwarves and elves. Elves are modeled after cro magnon truth be told
>>
>>37778602
Lol that shit is so funny

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.