[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 4410087364931172485.jpg (148 KB, 1200x1600)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
I keep having the same nightmare my teeth crumble in my mouth every night, what could this mean /x/?
>>
Isn't that a common dream for people insecure with their looks?
>>
money worries
>>
>>37778482
It means you grind your teeth in your sleep and you're feeling the sensation of them grinding together and your jaw slipping.
>>
>>37778522
yeah my mom does have bruxism too
>>37778521
and that's also true
>>
>>37778482
I want to be Alice
>>
>>37778519
This. And can sometimes be a bad omen.

What could dreaming of sewer water mean? Except I wasn't 'in' the water, I was floating on something while going through it.
I'm also not feeling super well so I suspect this might be something to do with it
>>
>>37778616
Yeah yours does sound like it could be a bad omen
>>
>>37778482
Wait, what? That's textbook "list of totally common dreams". I thought that was fake since I never had any --common dream-- (lol) but someone has those??WTF..??
>>
>>37778482
Take better care of your teeth.
Floss and rinse after each meal.
Brush twice daily, after breakfast and before bed.
Try mouthwash & whitening.
Limit your diet of sugars and acids.

Eating rock hard salt & vinegar potato chips that have gone stale will send you to the dentist.
>>
Die for me!
>>
>>37778482
Teeth crumbling dreams can be a way for the brain to process pain that the body receives while asleep. It's a way to shock you and wake you up in some cases. I got them for a week straight because I kept falling asleep in a position that hurt my wrist, you could just be sleeping funny.
>>
>>37778482
No idea but fascinated by this reported phenomenon
>>
>>37781365
Thats weird cuz i had my wisdom teeth fall out on their own i dont trust "jew" dentists and i never had a tooth dream. I feel like you must have a lot of fear to be honest not to scare u
>>
>>37781378
No, for me it was caused by having hypermobility. I was falling asleep while sort of sat up and I kept sleeping with my hand supporting my head. Due to having hypermobility the weight of my head on my hand ended up pushing my wrist into an extreme and unnatural position. When I was waking up from these dreams my wrist was in agony, as soon as I noticed the correlation between the pain and the dreams I stopped sleeping that way and I stopped having those dreams. I looked into it after and experiencing pain in your body while asleep can cause tooth falling out dreams. It's not the only cause, there are multiple reasons to have that type of dream, but it's worth noting if you have any pain when you wake up after these dreams.
>>
>>37778482
Guilty conscience.
>>
>>37778482
I have a similar issue
>>37764984
>>
>>37778482
When was the last time you went to the dentist?
>>
File: 200 (1).gif (513 KB, 266x200)
513 KB
513 KB GIF
>>37778592
>>
>>37782439
Dentists are usually b.s. and sheep usually die when their teeth fall out
>>
>>37778482
1. Get an appointment to see a dentist if you think it's a physical problem with your teeth.
2. It's also a roundabout way of your subconscious saying that you're "toothless".
>>
>>37778482
It means you have anxiety. Get a therapist
>>
>>37778616
I wish someone would make a thread on this. I’ve been having “water theme park” dreams forever now, where I’m basically riding through some water like you say. Also lots of dreams about malls..
>>
I dreamed that I was sucked into another universe and met a group of people who helped me. In the end I got the materials do build a portal and came back to earth.
>>
>>37782691
Since when has a therapist ever cured anxiety?
>>
>>37782812
mine helped me live with mine productively. most of them aren't trying to cure it, since for a lot of people that's not possible. they're just trying to help you overcome it.

the good ones anyway
>>
>>37782829
Ok so define anxiety then
>>
>>37778482
gadamn I feel u buddy it happened to me sometimes it was terrifying when it hapoens I always feel as if I broke all my teeth and feel the blood coming and filling my mouth, Recently I didnt had any of these dreams maybe its related to bruxism idk if I have this but It scares me everytime i talk abt it and go to sleep I get nervous thinking it could happen again.
>>
>>37782829
Who did you call better help lmao i bet you pay taxes as well
>>
>>37778482
Who'd you lie to and why are you worried about getting caught and looking bad? You did use your big brain first right?
>>
>>37778577
Don't use a mouth guard. Train your jaw muscles and try to get a supportive bed. Changing from a shifty old mattress to a new fancy one stopped my stress-induced bruxism and the crumbling teeth dreams went away. Your body is intelligent and is trying to communicate to you that something is wrong.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.