[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: noise.png (546 KB, 645x622)
546 KB
546 KB PNG
It's not a picture conversion thing. I see it in asphalt with naked eyes.
>>
Congrats, you have visual snow. Happens to the best of us. Go get your eyes checked
>>
>>37778371
>>37778414
Glowies
>>37778317
That's what everything looks like when you're not tuned into a specific frequency.
>>
Concentrate and the retinue will appear before you
>>
>>37778317
I use the patterns in asphalt to channel my spiritual friend. I see her eyes looking up at me from the ground. I think asphalt works well for this because it has a lot of carbon in it. Its basically visual telepathy where you create and notice patterns of light and vibration. When you get good at it you can see it floating through empty space, and start seeing stuff in the 4th and 5th dimension, rather than upon the surface of the 3rd dimension.
>>
>>37778317
You can look into the noice for free. Maybe, a short moment before eternaty you will see the face of God or something:
> https://libraryofbabel.info/
>>
Since there's no meditation thread in the catalog I'll just post it here.
I was staring at a far away light at night and after a minute of intently staring everything started morphing into something you'd see in an oil painting. The light source started kinda disappearing too and then I freaked out, stopped staring and everything went back to normal.
What was this?
>>
>>37780595
The visual equivalent of semantic satiation, and/or your meat hardware trying to find what it thinks it should be looking for. Your subconscious software and hardware are constantly hard at work trying to keep you alive, but not necessarily happy and well informed about the side of reality that isn't immediately pertinent to your life.

Perhaps the indescribable patterns of existence would manifest more clearly if you faced a threat beyond your body. Then again, what kind of person would face such a thing? Imagine flipping off an entity that wanted to consume your eternal soul. The absolute cajones of such an act - I wouldn't recommend it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.