[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: loop.jpg (49 KB, 777x668)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
Please share any information and experiences you have on time loops. reliving the same life, redo scenarios, eternal return, wheel of recurrence. Is there any truth to this?
>>
File: footprints.png (78 KB, 744x474)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
I want to know more about picrel 'psychic footprints'
>>
File: 1000005413.jpg (263 KB, 1080x1328)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
>>37778310
why waste time on such fiction?
all of reality lies before you
what purpose does fabricating nonsense serve?
>>
>>37778310
http://www.freezoneearth.org/pilot/sscio/02_23.html
http://www.freezoneearth.org/pilot/sscio/10_12.html
>>
>>37778310
Why are you my shadow?
>>
>>37778641
This is really interesting stuff. Thanks anon!
>>
>>37778641
Are you an ex-Scientologist? I've researched them a long time ago and wanted to learn some of their training but I did not want to get entangled with the org itself. The freezone are breakaway members that still practice right?
>>
>>37778310
As far as I have been told we have looped four times before this as a whole, this is the fifth loop. We all live the same lives, but things change slightly on every loop, you'll always be you, but you might end up becoming a police officer in one life and a fire fighter in the next. Becoming fully aware of the loop and regaining memories from previous loops can spark temporary insanity and you will most likely end up detained and medicated until you reintegrate back into the loop. Most people never become aware, but there are still plenty out there who have seen the cycle.
>>
>>37781284
Where have you heard these things?

For those that become aware of the loop and don't go insane, what happens next? They get to loop on god mode or something?
>>
>>37781954
I've seen it, I've been talked through it by some mental health professionals and I've met others who loop, including people who knew me from our encounters in previous loops. If you can stabilise and get out of the insanity you have a major advantage in life because you have proof (at least for yourself) of what is going on in the world. Now I just wait for messages and instructions as they come. People who loop aren't particularly special, but they are people who will commit an action that will effect the loop over all.
>>
>>37778310
>Please share any information and experiences you have on time loops
I got into a thought loop when I was on a psychedelic (25i-nbome) but it ended pretty harmlessly. I think if I have taken more then the loop might have been tighter (i.e. a smaller circumference / a tighter loop). Anyway, as it turns out, innocence is conducive to good outcomes when it comes to them. I was able to observe it was ending in due time and, because I'm not a cunning profiteer, nothing bad actually happened to me.

Hope this helps you anon
>>
>>37782026
That's so interesting. I've had one encounter where I met someone that knew me and I knew them but I could not explain it through rational means. I wasn't aware of looping and the encounter was brief. How do you recognize a fellow looper?
>>
>>37778310
Yes there is truth to it. You will repeat the same scenarios over and over until you learn to make better choices and move on to the next level. Pay attention to your intuition to identify the patterns and key moments that you need to change to prevent reoccurrence.
>>
>>37782099
It's similar to what you described, you just know the other person and they know you. Sometimes when you meet these people you might get flashbacks of when you knew each other from other loops, these are like real memories, except you know that they haven't happened to this version of you. We aren't meant to constantly remember every detail of every loop, but when it's necessary we will get glimpses. People end up in hospital when they start to remember it all at the same time, it's far too much to maintain sanity while being able to see every different direction life and reality has already gone for you. I think that deja vu for a lot of people is remnants from previous loops, the problems set in when that type of feeling becomes constant. All people aware of the loop are at different points, some know way more than others, some will let you know what's going on and usually they will have enough personal information on you that you'll know there's no way they can be lying.
>>
You are in a psychological hell loop designed by your Self (i.e. higher self). This reality is a construct of the mind. You died long ago when you first decided to sin. Now you get to experience the consequences. Living it out over and over again. You didn't really think you would get away with it, did you?

The only hope of escape is to right the wrongs you have committed. Good luck anon.
>>
Bump
>>
>>37778641
Reminder that this guy was found at the bottom of his pool, having committed suicide by beating himself up and tying himself up with concrete before jumping in.
His material is gold.
>>
>>37778641
By the way, if you find yourself reading Super Scio or any of Ogger's texts and getting confused with the terminology (and using Brave), Leo with Claude Instant is very good at explaining Scientology terms and generally clarifying things in the text.
What a time to be alive.
If this theory is true, it may come a time when a "reset" of some sort is necessary before a critical mass of us get out of control.
>>
>>37784368
http://www.freezoneearth.org/pilot/sscio/suicide.html
>>
>>37782269
Thanks for the good wishes. I do repent and strive to live a honorably.
>>
>>37778310
Let's say you can jump in to that pre bounce phase of the universe? Are you just an immaterial observer or do you have a physical body? Does the void sucks up your consciousness?
>>
>>37785135
I am going to assume that if one could physically jump into the choke point of creation that it would not bode well for one's physical body. I'm not sure what it does to consciousness.

The graphic comes from Scientists at Penn modeling Loop Quantum Origins.

https://scitechdaily.com/loop-quantum-cosmology-theory-cosmic-tango-between-the-very-small-and-the-very-large/

“The standard inflationary paradigm based on general relativity treats space time as a smooth continuum. Consider a shirt that appears like a two-dimensional surface, but on closer inspection you can see that it is woven by densely packed one-dimensional threads. In this way, the fabric of space time is really woven by quantum threads. In accounting for these threads, loop quantum cosmology allows us to go beyond the continuum described by general relativity where Einstein’s physics breaks down—for example beyond the Big Bang.”
>>
>>37778310
Get the fuck away from me
>>
Chinese guy freaked out on an airplane saying he was stuck in many loops of the plane crashing and that "hollow earth inhabitants" were responsible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6TMTi5F7Pk
>>
>>37785604
I wish they would interview this guy if/when they release him from the mental hospital. This one cam out around the same time as the one from the "I'm telling you right mew, that guy is not real!" lady. Hard to tell if these are a transhumanist psyop.

Since they flight was canceled, if the plane was going to crash then he stopped it lol.
>>
I noticed my phone had the same date as the day before after waking the next day about six times so far. The calendar/clock never corrected itself so it seems I might have bled into another reality where the dates are different and little behind now. Everywhere else is like this too.

Also met a guy who was previously looking to date and said he experienced strong deja vu while talking to me.

>>37785604
>>37785874
Oh wow, interesting. Hope he gets interviewed too. I'm of east asian heritage and I once had a dream my sister and I were in a plane already in air. My sister turned to me and told me we weren't supposed to be there. Then I woke up.

This guy reminded me of that dream. What of he picked up on it?
>>
>>37785973
Could be. I don't subscribe to the the idea that there are infinite versions of ourselves living every possible scenario in life but there are statistical potentialities a person could tap into or the astral imprints of a past plane crash that he picked up on. To me that seems more plausible.
>>
I've been listening to this author Walter Bosley who thinks that he might have looped to a date in early adulthood. He also talks about time being a sphere and that Hecate has dominion of a triple crossroad in the underworld and when you die you can chose to chill there, reincarnate or get a redo. He's written some books but I haven't read them yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT8Vmf_Us6Y&list=PLyRk5dFkCi2b4QkOY37fKKuUS56Btxl5E&index=12

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.