[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: .3.jpg (73 KB, 881x1101)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
Just a reminder that if you are autistic(and on this board) there is a high chance you are a mystical person capable of anything. Your oversensory stimulation is true perception beyond the haze mundane people exist in. The unwavering sense of justice you feel is god talking to you. Mundanes are completely trapped within their emotional matrix, everything they do is a vie for status and attention simply so they can have their pp touched(or equivalent). They are completely controlled, but you can choose to overcome it. Simply decide to destroy every bad part of yourself and become everything you choose to be.

Free your mind of doubt, fear and self loathing then you will be capable of literally anything.
>>
File: 1712022738007882.png (490 KB, 707x612)
490 KB
490 KB PNG
>>37777805
I am bound by the 7 powers of autistic rage known as wrath
>>
>>37777805
They will try to attack you if you become fully aware.
>>
>>37777805
Based
>>
>>37777805
It’s time to go home my brothers and sisters in Christ.
>>
The cope that autists need to make themselves believe they aren't basically brain damaged is wild
>>
>>37777805
We are the natural leaders, when the normies are morally uncorrupt they realize this
Read about Sitting Bull
>>
File: get rich.jpg (158 KB, 1080x1243)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>37778095
I have always felt an obligation to help them even though they attack me, we are the shepherds and in a sense we are failing our flocks.
>>
>>37777805
The numale tier catposting on this board has made me go back to instantly thinking someone posting cat memes anywhere is a self-obsessed faggot. Good job, /x/. Go fuck yourselves.
>>
Autists belong in a mass grave
>>
File: IMG_7805.jpg (41 KB, 1000x750)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
Immensely based post. Autists were born with one foot outside the matrix and can choose which path to take with comparative ease, it's a blessing in disguise.
Take care and be well, anon. Flip off the forces trying desperately to tie you down and continue along the righteous path. (Also have a picture of my stupid cat for your collection)
>>
File: IMG_20240406_111909_377.jpg (89 KB, 1024x995)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>37778970
Actually you are half retarded and for some bizarre reason think that makes you special in some way and not a defective embarrassment to your parents.
>>
ty fren
>>
File: Kitty_1.jpg (38 KB, 800x600)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>
File: Kitty_2.png (533 KB, 755x467)
533 KB
533 KB PNG
>>
File: Kitty_3.png (968 KB, 972x888)
968 KB
968 KB PNG
>>
>>37778981
>>37779011
>same shartyposter disgust routine from 2021 /qa/
>>
File: retard-compass.jpg (245 KB, 1086x988)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
>>
>>37777805
thank you!!!

>>37778006
omg who
>>
File: autism.png (237 KB, 504x602)
237 KB
237 KB PNG
>>37777805
>>
>>37778618
Like the mass graves in Ukraine?
>>
>>37778049
Normies fucking seething kek
>>
>>37777805
Many of us do have potential but we have to realize it. Also we need to be humble and remember we are not the only gifted ones out there, nor is ours the strongest gift, and many of the other gifts are far less of a double edged sword.
>>
>>37777805
This is not inacurrate but not accurate. Autism varies amongst the individual but there are common traits of course. I'd say High-Functioning Autism, when applied to theology/spirituality is pretty good at sussing out fakers and things that are illogical. But, without a guide, you can easily fall into metaphysical naturalism and atheism becaue the connection spirituallity is far less obvious or clear than with Neurotypicals.

Put it this way, a lot of spiritual experience is based on empathy, love, feelings of warmth from a God (talking about the average person rather than an /x/-phile), which Autistic's don't tend to experience due to low empathy and alexityhmia. It makes the process at understanding it far harder.
>>
>>37777805
You need equal parts autism and schizophrenia tbdesu
>>
>>37782103
Lmao
>>
Janny is a redditor, absolutely pathetic
>>
>>37778981
>>37778618
>>37778049
These posts were written by glowniggers also known as federals agents for the sole purpose of coping with the fact that people with high-functioning autism are far superior than them in terms of intellectual capacity.
>>
>>37785704
Retard attempting mental gymnastics when faced with hard reality of truth
Why do you feel such a need to feel superior?
>>
>>37785748
The only hard truth of reality here is that you are simply retarded my friend kek
>>
>>37782091
>omg who
The glowniggers
>>
>>37778049
I'm not autistic but there's been a number of autists with skills that exceed neurotypicals

No need to get defensive haha, some people are just talented
>>
>>37777805
Don't forget to gain in the good.

>Astral Foresight
>What is the religion of dreams ?

Are you out there my friend ? I calculate missing limbs restored , light returning to the world and gaining in practical blessings , natural happiness and fulfilling material abundance. Wanting more is great but 99/100 you need to repent and purify yourself first. Shit holds you back. Seek quality first. That and perfected action. That'll be cool.

"DON'T MAKE ME REMOVE THE VEIL OF TIME , PROTON !!! "

>I've forgotten how good the flowers made me feel.
During a nice rainstorm , lighting strikes have a positive effect on the land.

Think back to happier times from your own 'subjective' point of view and ask a better and more positive question.

I sell dreams and this vision is about clarity and peace. The goal is within , now on your marks.....

(Just make sure you don't get a big head , that can lead you to dangerous places)
>>
>>37778049
>brain damaged
You don't make much sense retard, this post is pure cope lmao
>>
>>37785798
Yes I'm the one diagnosed with a literal disability here lmfao. I'm sure you're used to rocking back and forth like the half-tard that you are, maybe that will help you cope?
>>
>>37778049
autists are foaming at the mouth seething at their computers at this truth bomb.
>inb4 ch-ch-chut up n-n-normie!
cope seethe and probably transition in the future
>>
“Autism” is a purposefully overly diagnosed mental disorder that, aside from the completely unable to function retards who screech, is to devalue the opinions of those with non-normie and generally superior mental processing in order to silence the diagnosed and hook them on destructive drugs and therapy. This isn’t unique, they’re seeking to narrow the entire population into different mental disorders and illnesses in order to leave a functional but low iq and obedient mass of “normals” and drugging and behavioral conditioning “neuro divergent” (just vague enough to apply to anything huh?) high IQ individuals who think differently than the state or majority. Why purge dissent violently when you can instead construct a system of medical tyranny to drug and control intellectually superior individuals who would otherwise fight back or live separately from the mental control imposed by the global elite.
>>
>>37787193
Words cannot express my hatred for glowniggers
>>
>>37778049
Autistics range widely in intelligence from retarded to genius.
There are retarded autistics just like there are retarded normies (You) and having autism doesn't inherently make you retarded. (You) would have been retarded without it already.
>>
>>37787293
Truthpilled
>>
>>37787118
No argument provided.
>>
File: 1233087799505.jpg (18 KB, 407x405)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>
>>37777805
his power levels...
NO! It's can't be-
IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>37784682
Tell me more

>>37786019
Getting a big head, which is what,? Getting your hopes up, confidence, putting in harder work to get better results then the norm, attempting to move up and achieve a better life? I have been there, made great progress and many times it ends in a collapse and back to square one. Then life goes back to play it safe, be quiet, be normal like everyone else. Don't try to be something that you are not, someone impressive and successful...
Rinse and repeat.
>>
>>37777805
Blessed!

I see.. Hmmuhm.. A veery bright future for all good heart Anons out there!

sa'aadah hayaah! :)
>>
>>37787293
Fair enough but given the bell curve distribution most of mommy's special boys raging ITT fall neatly into the human garbage range
>>
>>37787145
>my brain is normal
>tranny obsessed
>>
>>37784661
You are describing TV autism where autistic people are robots, truthfully almost all of the most passionate and empathetic people I have ever met were autistic or "neurodivergent". Mundane people dont truly love something because if society changed they would change with it. The Autist lives above these falseties and with their whole heart follows the truth. The "flat" effect is purely in expression, autistic people feel passions internally well beyond what they can express outwardly.
>>
Autism rulez
>>
File: images (2).jpg (8 KB, 300x168)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>37787193
Bla bla bla.
>t. narcissistic social retard
>>
>>37793858
lol this curry nigger can’t even spell “blah” Hey Pajeet, you were colonized centuries ago by the British how the fuck can you still be unable to spell basic English
>>
>>37794030
Poojeet is doing its best with an average iq of 82.
>>
>>37777805
Didn’t know that being forced-vaccinated by the institutions and having a brain full of aluminium was a a power but ok
>>
>>37794030
Kek
>>
>>37794164
Basically their brains overcompensated when they were poisoned. Like rain man
>>
>>37777805
Other people are not people to me. They're only obstacles to my joy. I pay zero mind to most around me like they are literal NPCs. People at work think I have anxiety when in reality I'm just an asshole. I didn't destroy the bad parts of myself. I embraced and integrated them after multiple traumas the past few years.
>>
>>37777805
>destroy
You're mistaken, the key is to integrate. The "bad" parts of yourself are still parts of yourself, but you cannot destroy them so going at it with that intention from the start is really handicapping yourself.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.