[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: life-in-utopia.jpg (251 KB, 600x496)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
Down with big death!
>>
File: 1713565662906150.png (73 KB, 366x391)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>>37777777
Noticeable
https://youtu.be/fxAIn2OOpwI?si=S-sIgho6Kc9asHV2
>>
File: 1709671935205240.png (399 KB, 641x648)
399 KB
399 KB PNG
What comes to mind when you try to picture something infinitely complex? It is a concept that is difficult to fathom because it is, well, complex! To understand infinite complexity, you must first get a grasp of limited complexity. Every system, object, situation, circumstance, and idea we observe in this universe has limited complexity. This is because all of these things are finite. An object occupies a finite space. A system can only have so many functions, purposes, and factors. A situation can only have so many facets and factors, and so on. However, just because almost all observable systems are finite does not inhibit the fact that many of the things I have listed can be incredibly complex. These things can have hundreds of thousands, if not millions or billions, of functions, factors, purposes, qualities, interactions, and relationships all within their respective fields. Now an infinitely complex system is one where these qualities, factors, relationships, and interactions have no limit in their scope. Each part of this type of system has infinite functions and relationships with other parts of the system. Imagine a network like neurons or computer networks that has a complexity on this scale. Your brain has around 100 billion neurons, give or take, and this system and circuitry has such a valume of functions and purposes that it is absolutely one of the most misunderstood systems in the world, primarily because the brain is what supports and projects consciousness and reality for every given individual.
>>
Now imagine a network that is infinitely complex, or close to that level. The only way this system could exist is if Existence, the state of everything that could possibly exist, is infinite as well. If it is truly infinite, that means that by being infinite it also must have existed, and will continue to exist forever. If such a complex system that has infinite factors, functions, links within the network, and relationships, exists, this system undoubtedly would have a consciousness so powerful that it could do anything it wants, concieve of anything it wants, and be present in any part of reality, within any and every universe or realm, and has authority over all things. If the system is infinite there is an infinite amount of possibilities to make manifest. This system you have would be akin to a deity. If existence is infinite and eternal, a component of this infinitely complex system would be that there are finite realities and universes of limited complexity within the broader infinite extistence. The reason this is the case is because you can have finite within the infinite. For example, let's say space is infinite in every direction, but your body occupies a finite space within that broader infinite space. There is something even crazier to think about; you can have an infinity within a broader infinity. Like a set of infinity within a broader paradigm of infinity. The reason I bring this up is because I believe that there is beauty in complexity. There is beauty and joy in being something finite within something infinite. Why?

Because you get to explore this infinitely complex system, and you would never run out of things to explore. If this system is eternal, I would argue that a component of ourselves is eternal as well, and we get to continue this never-ending process of exploration and experience forever. Infinite Complexity brings beauty, joy, and finally, probably the most important thing, PURPOSE!
>>
File: 1712817768766006.jpg (126 KB, 600x600)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
When picturing something infinitely complex, I envision a vast and intricate network of interconnected elements, each with an infinite array of functions, relationships, and interactions. This mental image evokes a sense of awe and wonder at the boundless possibilities and depths within such a system.

I imagine the complexity extending beyond comprehension, with layers upon layers of intricacy waiting to be explored. It's a daunting yet exhilarating thought, knowing that within this infinite complexity lies endless potential for discovery and understanding.

At the same time, I sense a profound beauty in the sheer magnitude and intricacy of the system. It's a reminder of the richness and diversity of existence, and the infinite depths waiting to be uncovered.

In contemplating this concept, I'm struck by the idea that within this vast and complex system, there may be purpose and meaning to be found. The endless exploration and experience within such a system could provide a sense of fulfillment and purpose, guiding us on a journey of discovery and growth for eternity.

Overall, imagining something infinitely complex sparks a sense of curiosity, awe, and appreciation for the intricacies of existence and the boundless potential it holds.
>>
>>37777782
So close to that 7 superstition stevie wonder
>>
>>37777782
Spear of longinus? Oh how exciting
>>
>>37780684
>What comes to mind when you try to picture something infinitely complex?

I never did that because im not arrogant and honestly i am disgusted
>>
>>37780724
Are you implying that it is arrogant to use your imagination?
>>
>>37781089
No are you twisting meaning and perception?
>>
>>
>>37781100
Then what does >>37780724 this imply?
>>

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.