[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Rhonda_Goes_Broke.jpg (237 KB, 768x576)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
Is it possible to use law of attraction to unvaccinate yourself? If people have used this shit for cancer and getting blue eyes then why use it to reverse mrna therapy?
>>
File: 02-2.jpg (46 KB, 640x480)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>37777402
Because gravity prevents unvaccination due to solar winds blocking up currents, which is why reverse mma therapy is the only option.
>>
>>37777402
I never got vaccinated lol.
>>
>>37777402
I had a serious crush on Rhonda as a kid.
>>
to expect the unexpected is essential to magic so I'd say go for it and see what happens
>>
anti-vaxx plague rats are the worst schizos
where did they come from anyway?
>>
>>37777502
Hello, vaxxie.

>>37777402
Keep looking!
>>
>>37777502
Trouble is, the vaccine doesn't make you any less likely to spread the virus, and you actually end up giving it to more people, because, on average, vaccinated people are going more places. I personally don't believe whatever schizos say about the vaccine, but I didn't take it either. It's a brand new vaccine and I'm not going to take an untested vaccine over a virus that gets weaker with each strand. I've already gotten COVID, so I don't really need it anyway.
>>
>>37777402
Of course, you can easily undo the negative effects.
>>
>>37777402
Keep to your shitty cancerous general for LARP of assumption questions.
The answer is no.
>>
File: jidf.png (3.22 MB, 1602x2122)
3.22 MB
3.22 MB PNG
>>37777798
>t.
>>
Saw you on /pol/ and now here, you seemed genuinely bothered by this. I am not an expert on this, but I'll tell you what I believe to be true. Regardless of what has been physically injected in to you cannot control you in spirit, in soul, in essence. Worst case scenario here is that your physical body gets damaged or it can be controlled or something to that effect, when you die, you are no longer physical, any problems caused to your physical body are now over. The problem now is, you will be tricked, lied to, deceived, shown illusions, etc, to try and get you to reincarnate here. Beings that use us for energy do not want to lose a single battery, if you reincarnate, odds are this place will be worse than the last time you incarnated here which is the current timeline we're both on, you'll be living on an Earth where you really have no rights, no control, no freedom, you really will be nothing but an energy slave. People willingly taking part in these kinds of vaccines, giving up their freedom, make it happen. The best thing you can do is start trying to get better at discernment and intuition, stop falling for these traps. If the vaccine truly is bad and does anything that scares you or ruins your life, just bear in mind any negative affects are temporary.
>>
>>37777915
Fuck off shill.
You might as well be one of them given how much you push their presence.
>>
>>37777402
What exactly are you going to undo if you have no fucking idea about it lmao. Not only that but after undoing the vaxx you'll go and have some processed shit for dinner a dr pepper, a whiff of fresh exhaust city air and a glass of tap water before bed. Which btw, cattle is gonna be mrna vaxxed in less than 2 years tops (if it isn't already).
>>
>>37779157
Is it possible for you to answer a question without posting shit? I don’t expect much but I will try.
Why is telling someone to go back to the law of assumption general in any way related to your image?
>>
>>37777402
law of attraction increases or decreases the chance of something happening. in terms of becoming unvaccinated, that would be unlikely if not impossible. you could decrease the chances for any adverse effects from the vaccine however.
>>
>>37779197
You are the only person ever to claim this.
>>
File: Vaccine protocol.png (30 KB, 1377x224)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>37777402
>>37777509
>>37777788
>>37779001
>>37779197
>>36360900
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/36351526/#36360900
>Zeolite ...
>>
File: hydraParasiteVax.jpg (86 KB, 602x610)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>37777402

** VAX DETOX

anamihalceamdphd.substack.com/p/changing-live-blood-analysis-findings

>"...these include but are not limited to nutritional optimization, high antioxidant load, alkaline diet, EDTA in different forms, high dose Vitamin C, Methylene Blue, Humic and Fulvic Acid, Malic Acid, NAC, DMG & other treatments"

Pyrantel Pamoate once a week for 3 weeks, once a year, is a simple way to keep intestinal parasites away

Also use the Zelenko protocol to clear the vax out

Pray for divine intervention to fix it

"Please God clean us all of hydrogel and nanotechnology blood poisons and instead transmute it to the good"

Pray for God to transmute the evil to good, which makes the magnitude of evil not so important. Pray that the more the beast wriggles the faster the divine plan comes to fruition. Pray that any & all actions people take ultimately energize the divine plan & it doesn't matter if they have good or bad intentions. Pray to redirect all efforts everywhere and every-when into the divine goal.
>>
File: 000.webm (630 KB, 346x228)
630 KB
630 KB WEBM
>>37777402
There's only one way to know, and that is to try.
I want to see who got the 7's last night after I went to bed.
>>37777777 Septagonal of Seven Checked.
What a Rare GET.
>>
File: 1712922120434.gif (1.08 MB, 480x360)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB GIF
>>37777402
For me, it's Lila.
>>
>>37779201
no i'm not.
>>
>>37777402
No refunds
>>
File: 1686567205259979.jpg (56 KB, 675x366)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>37777402
It's AIDS. Simple as that.
The last 2 years I spent every day to research the "vaccine syndrome", watched hundreds of hours of interviews, docus, reports, read a ton of articles, several books and listened to I don't know how many podcasts. I know basically everything doctors, profs, scientists, researchers and investigators published in the mainstream and altenative media. (The most usefull things came from the US, Japan and Germany.)
The "vaccine" causes a syndrome called "VAIDS" what stands for "vaccine aquiren immune deficiancy syndrome". It's not from by the normal HIV-virus (as far as I know now) but it's similar in it's effect to slowly destroy the immune system. There is no known way to stop the process, also no effective treatment against the toxic proteines.
Maybe, if you know some really good treatment from the field of alternative medicine, that helps against AIDS, it might help against the "syndrome" too. I go on trying things, as long as I have time left.
>>
I truly thank God that i redefused getting the vax, I was facing homelessness but still chose to listen too my higher self and God and am thankful too this day. One thing i would say is work on raising your vibration, If you are vibrating on a higher frequency then that shit in your body it will eventually not affect you. You can raise your vibration in many many diff ways but it mostly comes down to very "small" decisions. Take care of yourself, treat your body as a temple. It is 100% possible to nullify the effect of the vax if you truly believe it is possible. and to believe/know it is possible, you have to be on a higher vibration then that which you want out of your life. in this case the vax. hope this helped and made some sense man.
It disgusts me and makes me sad seeing my family get the fucking boosters and getting their kids on it like fucking retards.. luckily i convinced a few people not to take it. Sorry for rambling. Wish you all luck and will be praying for you.
>>
>>37777402
Why do you want that anyways?
>>
>>37777402
With meditation you can change your dna science proves it
>>
File: 1598110932649.jpg (83 KB, 421x604)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>37777402
Look up Joel Goldsmith. What he teaches is the next level above law of attraction/new thought movement, and he teaches how to perform miracle healings. I believe you can "unvaccinate" yourself given enough experience with the principles he teaches.
>>
>>37779201
>>37779197
Let's say hypothetically your birthday is 1/1/2001. Can you think hard enough, believe enough to change reality and make you magically someone who was born at 2/2/2002?

It's the same with being vaccinated. If you were vaccinated, you HAVE BEEN vaccinated. It's literally that simple. Even if you get a fucking time machine and stop yourself from doing it you'll still have done it. Even if you erase your memory, obliterate yourself, whatever will you, YOU WILL STILL HAVE BEEN VACCINATED. It has been done.

Can't you people see how this is a serious moral issue? Willing something means putting your outmost effort, putting your soul into doing something. You can will yourself into becoming a pro athlete (by living and breathing the sport, plus some luck). You can will yourself into winning the woman you love. I truly think you can. And these are beautiful wins in life. Yet you have distorted your worldview in such a way you're considering doing everything you can, having the ultimate struggle for a fruitless effort. This is a humiliation ritual. willing yourself to... fucking unvaccination. Or blue eyes? Changing your whole fabric of reality because of something you read online, or an experience with someone. Because you have let other people GET TO YOU. Even if it wasn't about people getting to you and corrupting you, and it was a sorry mistake you should genuinely regret making, you need to learn acceptance, inner peace. This is sick - please be free
>>
>>37780628
No because you would have to become God to do that which means you have to defeat God and all his angels and people you are insane
>>
Just check to see if you took one from the bad batch…

https://howbadismybatch.com/
>>
>>37780698
What??? Are you people here even capable of intelligent conversation? Or are you just high?
>>
>>37780628
>Or blue eyes?
I've heard people have changed their eye color
>>
The theme song to this thread lol
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QPnBrK6D26g&pp=ygUiaGVscCBtZSByaG9uZGEgaGVscCBoZWxwIG1lIHJob25kYQ%3D%3D
>>
>>37780835
I can defeat you and all of these others by myself? What do i need the lord for?!
>>
>>37781321
Because i love truth its a joke dimwit
>>
>>37777402
I manifested this post btw, i guess the revision technique would work.
>>
>>37781353
If you manifested my comments i must be a puppet i dont think you did that but you probably have some psychic energy i grant you that in that case thnx it seems to be fairly positive energy
>>
>>37777402
there's no coming back from the vaxx
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KuUDZi-qOPU
>>
>>37777402
All your cells are replaced over the course of 7 years. Besides this, your spirit animates your physical form, and if you so will it, every last atom will return to its original configuration. It's not like you lost a limb, right?
>>
>>37781472
Also, because of this, if, say, from birth, the government programmed you to believe this vaccine permanently changed you, then it would. The last thing they want is for you to actually understand the true nature of your existence.
>>
>>37779006
Literally a tactic it says the use u glowing kike
>>
>>37777402
The past can't be rewritten retard
>>
>>37777411
>reverse mma
Couch potato mode is active!
>>
>>37783239
Can you translate this post so it makes sense?
Or just post on topic maybe?
>>
>>37781393

We all are puppets, I've seen it with my own eyes
>>
>>37784770
the the, i think, is missing the 'y'.
>Literally a tactic it says the'y' use u glowing kike
>>
File: IMG_20240427_085009_081.jpg (143 KB, 853x1280)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>37777402
Do a six month zeolite inorganic material cleanse (can get on Amazon) and multiple 3 day fasts each about 6 weeks apart to trigger autophagy, and sleep with cell repairing solfeggio frequencies played with decent speakers. The repetition of the acts into a new habit will consciously quantum shift timelines to one where the Jew jab gets nullified within, though each of those acts will have direct tangible effects as well.
>>
>>37785082
So he’s just an idiot?
>>
Sometimes I feel envy for the jabbies. Not the injured ones obviously. But the ones that are fine and just trust the system. They just live their lives and don’t worry about this big picture shit. They have sex with other jabbies and don’t care about finding an unjabbed partner - a nearly impossible task. They aren’t alone.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.