[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images(2).jpg (10 KB, 300x168)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
Why hasn't a new video been uploaded this week?? It's strange, AJ always uploads on Thursdays...his last video...I think they killed him.
>>
F
>>
>>37775924
CIA is starting to reverse and/or purge any of the content that it considers "pro-Russian" in its beliefs. and state-enforced nihilism was a policy that was copied from Russia
>>
>>37775924
He was replaced a few weeks back when he "took a break"
>>
Bump
>>
File: alexhead.jpg (411 KB, 1512x2016)
411 KB
411 KB JPG
>>37775924
you got games on your phone?
>>
>>37775924
what was his last video?
>>
>>37775924
I'm thinking anon who always obsessed over him being like an hour later than usual or posting a video on a topic he didn't want to see probably kidnapped him to "get the truth."
>>
Controlled op propaganda.
Also the fish is obnoxious.
>>
>>37776432
>Controlled op propaganda.
Controlled disclosure to warm up the populace.
>>
>>37775924
he uploads fridays now retard
>>
they have a bunch of job listings for all kinds of positions, prolly fine just overburdened
>>
>>37775924
he works for them
>>
>>37776626
Feeding the audience prepackaged deboonk narratives to condition them to dismiss these subjects out of hand is the opposite of warming them up.
>>
>>37778279
Sure it's not reverse psychology?
>>
>trusting random guy who came out of nowhere to work for major media conglomerate and touch on every conspiracy narrative with millions of views

if you can't see the psyop you're too dense for /x/
>>
>>37779209
Whaaaa
You mean A(lex) J(ones) GENTILE is a plant???!!!
Say it ain't so
>>
>>37779317
anyone bumped by the algorithm, duh
>>
>>37779209
Out of nowhere? Dude was on Rogan years prior to the WhyFiles. Surely that’s not “out of nowhere”
>>
>>37779825
Yea, shilling his weed delivery business (he doesnt smoke)
>>
>>37776053
They're the ones astroturfing content creators.
They are the ones behind the mind control.
Everyone you see on Youtube with a high view count and amount of subscribers is usually because intelligence is artificially boosting their popularity. They might even be intelligence assets themselves.
Very few people go from the bottom to the top without outside aid or marketing skills. And if they have marketing skills and manage to gain a following, ((they)) shut it down.
Like all western grifters. They're just soulless puppets propped up by 5 Eyes that are there to repeat a message and to passively introduce ideas into the collective mind of the public.
>>
>>37776053
>>37781152
>there to repeat a message and to passively introduce ideas into the collective mind of the public.
not all of these messages are to be ignored. its important to pay attention. and you might even learn a thing a two. but you need discernment to disregard obvious propaganda and lies from truth. they will only let you know so much because if they just told you the truth, it would ruin their imaginary reputation.
>>
bump
>>
>>37781152
Did you see rogan with the moon landing hoax guy? I no longer believe in the moon landing. Which way am i being psyopped? Pro russian?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.