[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: literallyME.jpg (146 KB, 600x600)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
tell me something about them. I know for sure i am of that archetype; I love self-deprecating humor and i was always the class clown, my whole life. whats so special about this archetype?
>>
Are you ASD or ASC?
>>
It is the archetype of pure neutrality.
Between the war of good and evil lies the jester, the pure form of existence at play
>>
>>37775809
yes it must certainly be so. between the extremism of 'love everybody' and 'kill everybody who is indifferent to your culture', the jester says 'i dont give a fuck as long as you dont fuck with me'
>>
Hoid
>>
File: IMG_4381.gif (297 KB, 220x211)
297 KB
297 KB GIF
Imagine not mocking reality when reality inherently mocks you
>>
>>37775784
>>37775809
>>37775818
very short path to breaking the need for extremes of any kind and instead focusing on establishing a core foundation, a central unit, from which one then looks towards all the potential directions to measure them without having to create an entire slave space like this earth to account for their non-existent visualization and forethought skills
>>
>>37775784
There is a lot of lore on "the fool" archetype. I prefer the fool to the jester due to the tarot implications.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLWpuLH3t6k
>>
>>37775784
Make an MBTI test. If you're an ENFP, it's normal.
>>
>>37775784
There is much to be learned from the Laughing god, for he is the only one to survive the fall.
>>
>>37776131
Could you please elaborate?
>>
Jesters are different from Fools are different from Tricksters...
>>
>>37775805
I thought the fool archetype was adhd? Which is jt
>>
File: Laugh!.png (1.97 MB, 1024x1176)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB PNG
>>37775784
They are playful tricksters. Very fun to play with, but still only a small fraction of the whole.
It's okay. No one is forcing you to have fun :^)
>>
>>37775784
>I know for sure i am of that archetype
You are of yourself, not of archetypes
Read the Problem of the Puer Aeternus if you want info worth a damn
>>
>>37775784
Jesters are mocking subordinates that reveal truth. The most they can aspire to be is contractors. At their lowest they are mocked slaves. But they see things how they are because of their unique mingling in all domains of life.
>>
>>37775956
i took an MBTI test once, got INFJ-A, like 1 or 2 months ago
>>
File: Jester.jpg (27 KB, 360x450)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>37775784
Jesters are critics of linguistic code. They illuminate and expose facets and mechanisms of our reality that other people of more common persuasion would otherwise not be "allowed" to do. Because they are funny and VERY good at it. If you need a perfect example of what a IRL, modern-day jester looks like, look no further than comedians and stand-up comics. They are perfect examples of jesters - the GOOD ones that is. They linguistically breakdown facets of our society such as norms and common social interactions and then proceed to make jokes out of them.

Now here's the very important part from that last thing I just said:

They said that one could always tell back in the olden times when a king became corrupt if he decided to punish/kill his jester. What that looks like in real life is an outrage mob coming after a comedian for a joke he made in a special, or other performance. Once you put yourself or something beyond criticism or mockery and decide to punish a comic for a joke they made, then that's the figurative canary in the coal mine. It's the king deciding to kill his own court jester. And it's all the proof you need that something has gone terribly wrong in the system.

That's the power of the jester. They expose corrupt code hidden within the matrix. And they are one of THE MOST powerful archetypes.
>>
>>37778346
so basically people with a high enough awareness and wisdom to see through all the bullshit and veil? yep
>>
>>37778353
There's much more to it than that, but sure, that's one major part of it.
>>
File: monoclown.jpg (23 KB, 600x600)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>37775784
No time for happiness. Everything is jest
>>
>>37775784
worth considering:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxltkn90Qag&ab_channel=JonathanPageau
>>
>>37779443
[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWhopGiseAc]
>>
File: The Frenddler.png (376 KB, 718x448)
376 KB
376 KB PNG
>>37779468
that one is interesting from the personal-phenomenological perspective

>>37779443
this one is interesting from the meta-story-cultural perspective
>>
>>37778367
I think my eyes work like that. Which is why i would say im a Jester. When people stare into my eyes they see all the truth, mostly about themselves But guess what? that sort of shit is scary, so they look away... from the truth haha ;) I know i have some things i'm scared of about myself. Notice how im projecting?
>>
File: trickster_22G.png (232 KB, 863x712)
232 KB
232 KB PNG
>>37775784
>>37778346
excellent post.

>>37741338
>>37741354
>>37741638
>>37741803

>OXMON S
>>
File: 2261035077402.jpg (44 KB, 324x324)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>37775784
>whats so special about this archetype?
He's not scared by the absurdity of life.
>>
Sometimes I feel like I have the soul of the jester bros
>>
File: annoyedjoker.jpg (162 KB, 1024x1024)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>37778346
>>37780570
They can use humor to make uncomfortable truths more palatable to normies. Most people are comfortably asleep, and the only way to wake them up is to expose them to truth. But this can be painful. So the Jester is the spoonful of sugar to give people an exposure to certain topics - topics that may be difficult to reflect on accurately. Humor cuts through negative emotion, leaving them open to new viewpoints.
>>
>>37779784
>Notice how im projecting?
Yes, it's quite noticeable.
>>
>>37741354
The DMT are not necessarily meant to lead you astray from the truth, not really. It's not applicable here. The reason I say that is because the DMT Angels/Clockwork elves are really the "script bots" that maintain and machinate this reality. That's why I nicknamed them "The Automators", because from my perspective, just going based off 3rd hand accounts (I have never experienced DMT breakthrough before, unfortunately), it seemed to me like they were "automating" certain processes or facets of reality. Just think about it, how many stories have you heard where they begin to "operate" or help the experiencer during their trip? Offering advice, or taking them apart, or going through therapy sessions sometimes even running literal troubleshooting instances. That is the behavior of a script AI, something that runs in the background or operates on a substrate that is not observable to the user nor NPC/program itself - because why would the program be... PROGRAMMED to observe its own scripts? That's simply not a thing, lol, not really.

I think we are joined in a collaborative effort with them, right alongside their original programmers, you can call them the simulation runners. The CE needs to execute their directives, but they need to also adapt with us enough to be compatibly optimal (and thus be able to run their scripts through and for us). It's really hard to describe, but me talking about this is essentially an NPC highjacking control of it's own code and then talking to the camera about how it sees the world around it through human perspective... which can be very weird and difficult to ascertain, as you can imagine.... or not, you may not be able to imagine even a bit, lol...
>>
>>37775784
Coincidentally enough, there is now a shriner thread going now.

>>37781877
>>
File: A.M..jpg (136 KB, 480x735)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>37741354
>>37782052

https://new.reddit.com/r/Soulnexus/comments/14sw5dv/reality_has_a_refresh_rate/

They were fighting me HARDCORE on this particular subject, like my thread kept getting inexplicably auto-deleted, and when I was finally able to post it, the comments section nearly filled up at first with people hardocre and unreasonably disagreeing with me, not even addressing the subject itself nor the method I used to discern it. It was really odd, but I did not ascertain any malice nor animosity toward me that wished to lead me away from "the truth" rather, I did not sense ANYTHING at all, I just felt hardcore resistance. Which if I had to put into words would be me pushing myself SUPER hard up against the membrane of the matix manifold.
>>
>>37782093
>the comments section nearly filled up at first with people hardocre and unreasonably disagreeing with me
that's you spamming yourself schizo bot ol
>>
File: jesters.jpg (90 KB, 680x663)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>37776776
yup
>>
>>37778346
fascinating.
>>
File: IMG_2148.gif (1.51 MB, 498x280)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB GIF
https://youtu.be/rQiVK0QcFEg

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Order_of_Jesters

https://www.samwoolfe.com/2022/12/the-gestures-of-dmt-jesters.html
>>
>>37782744
Royal Order of Jesters is just emulating the jesters they see on DMT trips and revering them as gods and emulating them by dressing up to depict their likeness and then they are pretending to be an organization that loves kids when it is in fact sacrificing them.
But they have ancient and royal angelic roots so that somehow makes their acts in the human world permissible and we Adamites and Caananites should just shut the fuck up and let them have their way with us instead of crucifying ourselves for the truth to live.
>>
>>37782797
Makes sense, sadly.
>>
>>37782809
It represents the struggle of nations to unite against a common foe. We are blinded by their illusions in this world but we are smart and capable of seeing through what they want us to believe.
We should want to be super soldiers. It is our duty to perform to our highest grace in opposition to these monsters.
>>
>>37775784
Jesters fall into two categories
the pure fool
and the neutral trickster
both are harbingers of truth, using humor to bring to light the dark truths.
The Fool is an innocent, there is no malice in their actions or being, they often find themselves the butt of the joke but in doing so they bring truth to those around them. Often unaware of their own being, they are simply gifted with truth, able to gleam higher meaning and purpose if those around them listen to them, though they seem foolish, wisdom can be gained from seeing the whole picture around them rather than focusing on the appearance of buffonery.
The trickster is one who is hyper aware of the world, they see the truth and actively mock it, whether they mock the world, people or themselves. Oftentimes they like to play tricks, speak riddles, often times upon themselves as much as those around them. They are neither good or bad. Much wisdom can be gained from them if one can tell when they're playing tricks and when they're telling truths, although many will ignore them.

Jester's privilege is a term given to these archetypes as both are allowed to speak the truth and yet will never have it held against them. Whether they speak insults or praise, it seems to never matter as it comes from a joker, and yet the truth hides in plain sight and that is the greatest joke of all.
>>
>>37775784
Here's a video on Fools, Jesters and Tricksters:

https://youtu.be/LSyKhpjmGNI
>>
>>37775956
Any strong Ne dominant user is, so add ENTP. Add INXP with ADHD to the mix with Ne auxiliary function.
>>
>>37778300
Shadow / Mirror types
INFJ <-> ENTP

You’re either one of those. You go into your shadow side thru depression, chronic stress etc.

Also somewhat relevant to Jester archetype, which can also be the Magician archetype, or one of the 4 Masculine Archetypes.

Whichever you score lowest, you need to embody to balance yourself.
https://www.idrlabs.com/masculine-archetypes/test.php
>>
>>37784343
80% king, 90% lover, 100% magician and warrior
>>
>>37782296
>that's you spamming yourself schizo bot ol
WTF are you talking about?
>>
Bumping interesting thread
>>
Bump
>>
How do I know my archetype?
>>
File: 1701950905007285.jpg (181 KB, 1000x771)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
i don't know if this is relevant or not. but does this have anything to do with shapeshifting beings in dreams?

like if you ever become aware that you're dreaming have you ever tried asking who the other "people" in your dream really are?

anybody have any insight to this quandary because it has been bothering me some time now. any good books on any of this stuff?
>>
>>37775784
>whats so special
It's just another archetype.

You should ensure that you don't "try to be" an archetype, rather, simply be oneself.
If you are you are, if not - it'll be painfully obvious to everyone that it's forced and will feel "wrong".

Like those clownfags that are essentially just abusive. A corrupted, sad form of life trying to be what it can never.
>>
>>37790173
>It's just another archetype.
>You should ensure that you don't "try to be" an archetype, rather, simply be oneself.
>If you are you are, if not - it'll be painfully obvious to everyone that it's forced and will feel "wrong".
>Like those clownfags that are essentially just abusive. A corrupted, sad form of life trying to be what it can never.

When it comes naturally and you don't have to force anything that's when you know it's a good thing. I naturally love making others laugh and just being a clown, i seem to do it unconsciously without even realizing it. I don't what it means though. Although, that doesn't have to equate to being naive. Which is what a lot of people will mistake you for
>>
>>37790003
Take an MBTI test, and self-reflect on who you are as a person, how you make others feel. What your intentions, generally, are with other people? Jung talked about The Archetypes, dude was way ahead of his time.
>>
>>37790003
>archetype
>>37790371
>MBTI

>>37790371
Read a book

>>37790003
>my archetype
>>my
>>37790371
>Jung talked about The Archetypes

>>37790371
Seriously, read a book
>>
>>37791837
Here is the knower. AAAAAHHH IM KNOOOOOWIING.
>>
>>37792394
He's right though.
>>
>>37792478
Yet he's acting like a gigantic faggot about it unnecessarily
>>
>>37792594
Exactly my point lol. Can't let a bitch be a little bit wild. These types of extremely cynical people are exactly why we have all these problems in the world today. Non existant childlike wonder, godliness is asleep, and they're unconscious. But these are the same people who will shit on you about how you do something the wrong way, because their daddy beat them with a belt for it
>>
IDK what you mean exactly by an archetype but there's this interesting Aztec god, Xolotl, known as a god of fire and lightining, death, deformity, diseases, and probably some other things I'm forgetting who was often depicted as a clown.
>>
>>37775784
it's where growth begins.

nothing moves forward until you take the piss out of the issues with the current way/understanding. The death of complacency.
>>
File: Velkarith.png (1.82 MB, 1024x1024)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB PNG
>>37782797
Something that looked like this used to chase me in my dreams as a kid. Never saw him again once I became Christian.
>>
>>37775818
Kek no. Not even close.
>>
>>37794069
I have seen something very similar, including the hallway, in my dreams.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.