[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1310.jpg (229 KB, 900x1200)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
fuck there has to be a quick way to enlightenment without drugs. i no longer want to suffer. i want to dissolve the illusion of maya. i want to attain actual realization that i am not the body or the mind? what do i do? is there some special meditation technique i can do? some mantra i can chant? please help me.
>>
>>37767984
>i no longer want to suffer.
Then stop suffering?
>>
File: rainbowroad.png (509 KB, 1024x768)
509 KB
509 KB PNG
>>37767984
you wanna go to the rainbow road, man?
so do i. i think about it every day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuX5_OWObA0
>>
>>37768020
I haven't seen this in a very long time, and it made me pretty happy to see it again.
>thanks Anon
>>
>>37767984
get your root chakra fucked
>>
You have to stop "wanting" it, if you want something it inherently means you do not have it and the more you seek it out and more you obsess over not having it the further you will be from it. There is no special mantra or chant. the only way to stop suffering is to let go of the idea of it all together and realize it is something you created and just as you created it you can let it dissolve into nothingness. Think about how much worse off everything could be, realize everything is relative and subjective. There is no objective reality, you aren't objectively suffering, you are percieving experiences you are having as "suffering" but that is just a word which has ideas attached to it. My idea of suffering is different from yours. Again, it is all subjective. You have to let go. There is no quick way to enlightenment, even with drugs. Then again, it all depends on what "enlightenment means to you. Hope this helped
>>
>>37767984
Your thoughts makes you suffer.
Learn to control them and how you think about things.
This is why meditation is helpful.
Not because it stops your thoughts but because it helps you to develop a mindfulness so that you notice them.
Notice your thoughts, right down recurring thoughts.
>>
>>37767984
The best mantra you can chant is OM.
The best philosophy is to serve god and listen to your heart, and find communion with the holy spirit.
The best path is to remember your eternal self and follow the deepest yearnings in your soul to express its infinite and unique love to the cosmos.
The best method is to practice all 8 limbs of yoga.
>>
>>37767984
It's really not that hard to begin OP, it doesn't even take meditation. Meditation helps you solidify it, but to simply realize it is actually trivial.
The real barrier is your willingness to consider something that we've been conditioned to think isn't real.

It's so easy to see what's real if you just stop thinking with your mind (your mind isn't you) and just observe what IS through your own point of view.
Take your hand right now and place it on something that feels cold to the touch. Forget about the idea of your hand or the surface and just "see" what's between them for a second - The pure sensation of coldness itself.
That's what's real.

What do you see in front of you right now? You don't see objects, you see color.

What makes you think you have a "body" at all? Because you _feel_ one?
So you know the feeling then... Then the idea that you have a "body" is just something you guess based on the feeling. But you don't actually know "body", you KNOW the feeling.
And the feeling is its own meaning, that's why consciousness can't be defined. Because it can't be reduced into any other terms than itself. It is its own definition. Because it's the ground of reality.

It's honestly kind of a joke that more people don't see this. It's not even some spiritual mumbo jumbo, it's just fact. Because even in the scientific picture of reality you've never seen the "real world". The scientific view tells you that you're a "brain" right? So that means all you can know is the INPUTS (i.e. the perceptions). What else can a brain know? Nothing.
So no matter how you approach it, it's a FACT that all you know is the perceptions. And matter is a theory attempting to explain why you observe what you do.
100% of scientific knowledge is built on top of conscious experience. They're just in denial about it. If consciousness were an illusion then it would mean 100% of science is built on illusion. Which is nonsense of course, because consciousness is the ground.
>>
>>37767984
Brother, observe your thoughts. Now realize you are not your thoughts as they are observable by you and therefore an object of attention while you are the subject.
Then realize the one observing the thoughts is also an object of attention. Peel back the layers until its just the subject left with no more objects to observe. This is how I did it, best of luck.
>>
>>37767984
I wish I could tell you, gift you somehow, brother. But we are all alone in this endless void trying to grasp our attention. There’s only darkness, and the few like us who seek. Let’s hold on to hope and pray. Light comes from within.
>>
>>37767984
>what do i do?
carefully read this short text

https://realization.org/p/ashtavakra-gita/richards.ashtavakra-gita/richards.ashtavakra-gita.html
>>
>>37767984
None you would likely follow. It can be had in an instant, if you are willing to truly surrender.
daivī hy eṣā guṇa-mayī
mama māyā duratyayā
mām eva ye prapadyante
māyām etāṁ taranti te
>Gita 7.14: This divine energy of Mine, consisting of the three modes of material nature, is difficult to overcome. But those who have surrendered unto Me can easily cross beyond it.
>>
>>37768115
It’s a disgrace that we aren’t having conversations like this in the open. Good post.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.