[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault.jpg (138 KB, 1280x720)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
what do you do when youre always unlucky no matter in what
why is god not granting me a tiny bit of luck in anything i dont get it, its been so often unlucky i feel traumatized by it and if this wasnt enough its also simultaniously shown to me how others luck out and get everything while doing very little when i do lots and still get nothing

im tired of being unlucky all the time, i wish i was lucky for once
>>
>>37766614
You are unlucky because you are actually the chosen one. Your suffering will guarantee the health of many others. Give everything to Jesus and you will receive salvation in the afterlife.
>>
>>37766614
I'm sorry to hear that, anon. I'm sure it'll get better :)
>>
>>37766666
>>37766614
hey see, you got lucky, now go and be happy OP
>>
>>37766647
what

>>37766666
>>37766673
66666666 mh
>>
File: whine dear.jpg (72 KB, 969x1024)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>37766614
It could be like that forever.
>>
>>37766614
Try praying to yourself.
>>
>>37766614
What I mean is:
1. Luck is a mental concept, not a real part of universal mechanics.
2. The powers that be require to develop all manner of personality and this includes the immune to misfortune.
3. Karma can free you to some extent if you endeavor to change what is meant by each message. ()Don't get the job? Figure out how the other person did)
4.Not expecting failure despite the occurrence so regularly is the development of will to power and a stronger mind is formed.
5. Human success is not determined by how the Jones's are doing, but how you are coping with how you are.

6.Whine dear?
>>
The sun shines on the evil and the good. The Bible says that. Tells me luck is distributed pretty much equally among all players. Luck is a funny thing, it comes and it goes. I've been like you my entire life. I'd go to a golf tournament with 150 players and 148 door prizes. Guess who is one of the two guys who doesn't get a door prize... me, always. if I'm going to win anything, I have to genuinely win it, by beating all the other players. I've never gotten anything by luck.

But when I look back over the course of my life. I'm an oldfag now, there's enough of it there I can do it. I realize that I did have luck. Fantastic luck. I probably should have been killed 2 or 3 times, only by luck am I still here. Or miracles, maybe they're the same thing. think about it and I bet you can come up with a time that for whatever reason you zigged. If you would have zagged, you would have wound up dead.

Just last year I hit the par three 16th green in a golf tournament. Everybody who hit it was entered in a draw for $250 cash. I couldn't even fucking believe it when my name got drawn. Luck is fickle anon, and it plays out over time.
>>
>>37766666
The digits say they will.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.