[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

if we go by the idea that everything is pre-determined and set out for us, how can i go about metaphysically connecting to my next partner? is it possible?

if not, would manifestation speed up the inevitable meeting or can i not control how soon we shall meet?

i want to let her know that i love her and i'm on my way to her.
>>
>>37763441
>how can i go about metaphysically connecting to my next partner?
You dont have to do anything. It will happen or it wont.
>everything is pre-determined
> speed up
Is it determined or is it not? If we go by the idea that everything is predetermined, there is no "speeding it up".
When it happens is predetermined.
What you will do to get it is predetermined.
Whether you can grok this simple conclusion is predetermined.
>>
>>37763441
meds now
>>
>>37763513
> on /x/
> "meds now"
>>
>>37763441
we don't know that everything is pre-determined but there is pre-determined metaphysics that you live within that could be used to narrow down your possible compatible partners during the time that you are alive.
>>
>>37763566
care to elaborate?
>>
>>37763441
>metaphysical pussy begging
Is still pussy begging
>>
>>37763441
If you are virgin, wait until the assembly of the 144,000. If you're not, wait until the start of the 1000 year kingdom in which there is no marriage because everyone will be paired up with their counterparts.
>>
File: 1713469196615127.jpg (575 KB, 1125x811)
575 KB
575 KB JPG
>if we go by the idea that everything is pre-determined
Why would you just start off with bias? Sounds like a good way to give yourself anxiety. Maybe nothing's predtermined and you should be working on yourself as a person, mentally and physically. Then you should seek someone who's good enough, not perfect. Perfection is just the dragon you chase when you're high on unrealistic ideals instead of heroin.
>>
>>37763441
If you're a man, try to just focus on the inner you. Try to awaken the Giga nigga potential you have. If you're a female well you're born with the potential to live life on easy mode, and a lot of women fuck that up way worse than men. It's all about you and your future person being ready. That can mean a lot of things. Since relationships are about a give and take. But it has to always come from a place of understanding (Which includes unconditional love)
To put it in an extreme example: You have unconditional love for some girl, you had a sexual relationship with her for years and you both love each other deeply, you could say unconditionally. But she is addicted to drugs and you're scared what that is gonna do when you both want to have kids... so there is a real problem here where she has to make some choice or otherwise you're gonna fuck yourself over. It isnt all that black and white, but I'm just using an example where in this case, someone has to be ready. But being with a GF who is a junkie is something that you might not like. And now the pain comes of you having to take on a burden of making a heavy decision of either being really direct with her or enduring through the thorns... In this case it doesnt matter how much you love her as you know in her current state you cannot have kids with her.
>>
File: Trollface_non-free.png (81 KB, 347x288)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
>>37765275
it does not matter.
but it does matter.
>>
>>37763441
Loving all and avoiding negativity will keep you on that path. Life could be a maze. Maybe only certain events are concrete and there are other that fill in the blanks. No one here can know for certain but I think love and truth are the most important and not just outwardly showing it but actually feeling and experiencing it in your mind.
>>
>>37766058
>Loving all and avoiding negativity
>will keep you on that path.
until your back is against the wall or everyone else had to pay the negativity for you to sit in your bubble of irony

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.