[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Panch-Kailash.jpg (597 KB, 900x600)
597 KB
597 KB JPG
Is it really true that Shiva resides ,in his very self, on top of MT Kailash? all dharmic religions (hindu, buddhist, jain) say this mountain is the center of the world; MT Meru of the "earth plane Mandala". However it seems (((border guards))) and other Statist police agencies guard it ferociously.
Has anyone climbed it and never come back, some Nagas or tibetan Lamas?
>>
im pretty sure shiva is a icicle in a cave in a mountain somewhere
>>
File: shiva lingams.jpg (32 KB, 490x365)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>37763428
>Shiva resides ,in his very self, on top of MT Kailash?
Shiva resides, in His very self, in every single lingam.
>MT Meru of the "earth plane Mandala".
Meru is not Kailash. Shiva does not reside on Mt Meru.
>>
File: meruworld.jpg (97 KB, 637x573)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>37763428
>MT Kailash
>buddhist say this mountain is the center of the world
Just that they don't.
This is the buddhist cosmology.
>>
ilāvṛte tu bhagavān bhava eka eva pumān na hy anyas tatrāparo nirviśati bhavānyāḥ śāpa-nimitta-jño yat-pravekṣyataḥ strī-bhāvas tat paścād vakṣyāmi.
>Bhagavat Purana 5.17.15: In the tract of land known as Ilāvṛta-varṣa, the only male person is Lord Śiva, the most powerful. Goddess Durgā, the wife of Lord Śiva, does not like any man to enter that land. If any foolish man dares to do so, she immediately turns him into a woman.
>>
>>37763777
>>37763684
do you have any hollow earth maps?
>>
>>37763814
hollow earth is fake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG2utrMwTyY
>>
>>37763777
>Durga
what is this fan fiction?
>>
>>37763428
Stories from i think the 1300s? maybe 300s ad... anyways not important, cool part is there is a story of a Sky Goddess killing a bunch of people at some site in the mountains, pretty sure this legend started there. The sky goddess used her "chariot of the sun" to destroy the enemies, modern forensics found a bunch of mineralized skeletons in the area? and a lot of bodies of an army that was killed en masse by a sleet storm.
>>
>>37763979
>>37763777
Im a Brahmachari. Once Im 5 years of Brahmacharya I will surely be allowed to climb Kailash with divine impunity.
>>
>>37763684
impressive, they couldnt have gotten it more wrong
>>
>>37763958
>Bhavānī (also known as Bhāvya, Tulajā, Turajā, Tvarita, Aṃbā, Jagadambā and Aṃbē) is a manifestation of Adi Shakti (Durga).
>>
>>37763428
That is only really a belief in some traditions of Smartism. Shavist hold that he is a transcendent entity that can be anywhere or he is the unity of all reality in a static essence.

Buddhists don't really have a cosmology with a center of Mt. Kailish but it is a mental superimposition and Mt. Meru is the center, it is actually the center of attention. When you are focused you are in a spiritual topographical sense on Mt. Meru. This is a big deal in traditions like Tendai, Shingon and in the Tibetan Buddhist traditions. Huayan focused traditions like Chan and Pure land state that dharma-realm of the unimpeded interpenetration between phenomenon and phenomena, is basically the interconnection of the mental impositions that make other realms appear but makes every realm also every other realm at the same. In Tiantai it is the same with 1000 realms in a single thought moment. In Theravada, it is still mentally conditioned in some sense. Below is a link to that example.

https://suttacentral.net/mn52/en/bodhi?lang=en&reference=none&highlight=false
>>
>>37763428
According to the legend, Milarepa flew on top of the mountain as he beat some Bönpo lama to it, but he threw some snow onto a neighboring mountain ensuring the continuation of the Bönpo religion.
Myth aside, there is no Shiva on Mt. Kailash that isn't elsewhere (most importantly, within you), you're chasing clouds of illusion reflected in the river of dreams. Take a plunge and you'll find that out quickly.
>>
it's the holy mountain that you need to see just once to be liberated
thank you very cool
>>
According to alawiteanon mount Kailash contains one of the seven gates in alawite faith, supposedly it's where the demiurge stationed one of his archons.
>>
File: 1000006347.gif (348 KB, 350x233)
348 KB
348 KB GIF
>>37764229
stfu tranny nigger take those holy words out of your mouth and go pleasure your tranny cock sucking frens you nigger whore

YWNBAW
>>
File: Gopisvara Mahadev.jpg (278 KB, 1944x1092)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
>>37768538
It literally says Bhavani will turn you into a woman if you go to Ilavrita Varsa.
But I dont want to go there.
There are places where even Shiva becomes a woman.
>>
>>37768538
What's with the fixation for transsexuals and male genitals?
Tell us about that.
>>
>>37770557
Jews rape kids.
>>
>>37763428
I read Kailash is traditionally the highest mountain and not Everest
>>
>>37763428
I'm reading Ocean of Story and there's one where somebody flies over Kailash and Shiva curses them to some silly rebirth
I fucking hate helicopters and low flying planes so I find this incredibly relatable
>>
>>37763428
Let me break some things down for you.

First off you have to understand what Shiva is.
Shiva is not a "God" so to speak, but he can be worshipped as one.
Sanatana Dharma doesn't exactly worship "Gods".
Gods do not come here, not usually at least.
Sure, you may call them "Gods" if you wish to, nothing wrong with it really.
But the fact of the matter is that they are not.
Scriptures agree with this as they are called "Devatas" meaning "Demi-God" or "Deity".
If you take the Semitic "God" for example, one can deduce by reading their scripture and seeing how many human emotions that entity showed throughout, that it is not a "God" but rather a "Deity".
Again, it can be worshipped as if it were a God but it is at the end of the day a deity.

Now, you need to understand what a Deity is.
A Deity is essentially a form of energy that is extremely receptive, or at least has the capability to be extremely receptive.
Many deities exist, Shiva is just a very popular one, along with the entire pantheon.
There are many smaller deities who would willingly give you many things if you worshipped them, like wealth, fame etc.
Shiva is definitely more powerful because of all the worship done in his name and offerings that he received over such a long period of time.
People also give him energy which keeps making him more powerful over time.

This is nothing new or even wrong per se.
All deities do this and even lower beings than them do this.
smaller deities being born and other smaller deities dying out is something that happens practically all the time whether we realise it or not.
The universe is really big and earth is not the only place where deities exist.
(1/3)
>>
Contd.
>>37763428
>>37774200
As for Shiva, specifically, the local Shiva that we have is indeed a deity who is, again, a form of energy that can manipulate everything and it's presence used to be most prominent in kailash.
Although he went away outside of our universe, he still has all his forms and incarnations, even the ones who had passed away and ascended who work under him.
And as for the reason why kailash is still considered to be a holy place, it's because of the fact that Deities, as they are, even though they may not necessarily take a physical form to interact with things in this plane of existence, any and every interaction they have with objects and/or entities here has effects which reverberate for thousands of years at the very least.
That's just how powerful they are.
(2/3)
>>
Contd.
>>37763428
>>37774200
>>37774209
Just as people here worship Shiva, Shiva worships Parashiva, Parashiva worships SadaShiva.
Above SadaShiva it is said that there is only Maa AdiParaShakti whom SadaShiva himself holds up on his back.
Our Shiva may send those who work under him(gnanas) to interact with us and guide us if we choose a spiritual path of progression under him.
The one whom our local Shiva(Mahadeva) worships is ParaShiva, who is almost a full fledged God.
Above him, SadaShiva is a a proper, full fledged God with a capital "G".
ParaShiva hears out the prayers and gives blessings to our local Shiva.
And even though SadaShiva may give blessings to ParaShiva, he cannot do that for us.
SadaShiva cannot be called an entity but then again I don't know what kind of a word should even be used, perhaps words like that do not exist here yet.
Another thing about SadaShiva is that he is very carefree and also doesn't generally care about what goes on elsewhere.
He's always in delight of his own existence.
The plane of existence where SadaShiva resides, it cannot be comprehended by humans because not only our own Shiva(Mahadeva) but also ParaShiva himself has trouble conceiving it let alone reaching it directly.
It's that same being but in different states of existence so to speak.

Basically think of it like this:
SadaShiva at some point in time or whatever the equivalent of time may be where he is, sent down a small part of himself to the planes below him. That's ParaShiva.
ParaShiva sent down many parts of himself down to many other places which are these local Shivas(Mahadevas) of these local universes.
Everything that I have said so far, doesn't even begin to paint the whole picture, we don't have the whole picture but whatever negligible part we do have, all that was explained here is probably maybe 0.1% of it.
...yeah, it's a little complicated.
(3/3)
>>
>>37774200
There's something about this conceptualization that has always bugged me, maybe you can enlighten me. How is a diety actually distinguished from another? Each person has a different conceptualization of what they worship, are based on past deities etc. There's doesn't seem to be any clear dividing lines between them except names
>>
>>37774200
>A Deity is essentially a form of energy that is extremely receptive, or at least has the capability to be extremely receptive.
>Many deities exist, Shiva is just a very popular one, along with the entire pantheon.
>There are many smaller deities who would willingly give you many things if you worshipped them, like wealth, fame etc.
...so gods.
Stupid retard and their games of semantics.
>>
>>37774235
>How is a diety actually distinguished from another?
So long as we remain within Maya, Maya being bhagawati Maa's playground/lab (xD),
That difference will be prominent.

When an entity ascends, then it's a whole different game.
Every soul is eventually meant to ascend go up there, back to those places where every Deity is seen as they are, parts of one God-like being that is part of some God.
I just tried to put it in a very simple way but when the entity that you will become over many lifetimes goes there and sees it, you will know that my words, whole true never could convey the whole truth.
I don't know if it's possible to convey the whole truth through words about that kind of experience and qualia.
>>
>>37774238
>...so gods.
>Stupid retard and their games of semantics.

I did not curse you and I will not do it just because you are too immature to frame your questions properly without resorting to calling another individual a "retard".
I specifically said that "Gods" don't come here.
The average human being, if they were to be within roughly 0.5 meters or even more, of a deity, would get a brain stroke and die on the spot.
That's how much power these beings will have if they come back here and take a physical form again.
Deity, not God.
Gods are on another level and if not for the Deities, we would have had to face the brunt directly.

I hope this clears it up a little better for you and I hope you also understand a little better now as to why Deities are worshipped in the first place.
>>
>>37774362
>I did not curse you and I will not do it just because
You have no ability. Even if you thought you did, there is no way to get past my defenses. Better beings have tried.
>I specifically said that "Gods" don't come here.
Then you are wrong, as well as stupidly changing labels for no reason.
>power hierarchies
Oh, you think this is DBZ. lol
>>
>>37774377
Which religion do you follow?
>>
>>37774440
Do..do you FOLLOW?
Oh man, this gets better and better.
>>
>>37763684
We have to make it to the gold mountains we could save our currency
>>
>>37774450
First off that was not an answer, also, in
>>37774200
I clearly said
>Gods do not come here, not usually at least.

It seems that despite you trying to sound like you are so much better than I am, you appear to be the "retard" here.

I will not reply to you after this.
You seem to have the tendencies of a thirsty bhuta.
I will pity your atman after your corporeal death but I will wait for them to pull you up instead of doing it myself if I ever see you, I have your "scent" now after all.
I can bet, you don't even know why I said the previous stanza or what it's supposed to mean.
Any tantra practitioners here with at least 8+ years under their belt would probably know.
>>
>>37764072
yada yada it's a representation of the human mind
>>
>>37774493
>was not an answer
Oh dear, it seems you cannot get implications.
No, I dont follow any religion. I dont need to to interact with gods.
>I clearly said
>Gods do not come here, not usually at least.
That is wrong. They only dont come here during the degraded ages.
>I will pity your atman
MY atman? I have my own p[ersonal atman, is that it?
lolololol
Please respond again. This is so funny how badly you got everything wrong.
I mean, you have EIGHT WHOLE YEARS.
That's a lot. That's like, almost a decade.
What an amazing amount of time.
>>
pretty average looking mt nigga
>>
>>37763777
>Ilāvṛta-varṣa
This always bugs the hell out of me. Why, when translating from poojeet to English, do the translators still drop in little diarrhea dribbles of gibberish?? Why did you take the time to translate MOST of the sentence except the part that’s probably most important to anyone who cares about the subject matter???
>>
>>37775080
Is it really so hard to type that phrase, and then "meaning" into Google instead of here?
If I were to tell someone - no matter their language - the name of the state I live in, should I tell them "Missouri" or should I tell them "the Town of Large Canoes"? That would be retarded.
>>
>>37767034
been to the place he mentioned and yes there is something lurking there, I always thought it was aliens
>>
>>37763979
do you have a link where can i read more about it sounds really interesting

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.