[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1706105322881842.jpg (505 KB, 750x694)
505 KB
505 KB JPG
Remote viewing general #2
/ppg/ posters also welcome

Continued from >>37715636

This thread is intended to help anons learn about what remote viewing is and how to practice it using systematic techniques from some of the most proficient RVers currently alive.
Don't hesitate to post your own targets and practice with anons ITT, that's what this thread is for.

Links about RV:
>RV basics:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9CbLV3t-qo
>Stargate documents (the original military program which led to the development of modern RV methodology):
https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/collection/stargate

Remote viewing has been used recently in order to uncover knowledge with some profound implications. Most of you are aware of Project Moksha, and some might also know about Project Red Dog. Here are some links:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4Ed40tVGOg
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frzmcszbimg
TL;DW about Red Dog: there exists an artifact in North America (which can be precisely located with RV) that has the potential to turn the current status quo (prison planet, etc) upside down and can be described as an "ascension chair", hidden deep within a mountain. It requires several people with "benevolent" intentions in order to be activated. Safeguards are in place so it doesn't fall into the wrong hands. Brett Stuart spent several years on this project, before suddenly going silent about it.

You can use RV for pretty much anything, from making money to spying on people to figuring out what happens in the post-death state. RVing the future is probabilistic, so may yield less accurate results. Always remember that RV is not without consequences, and that some entities that you may choose to observe have the ability to notice what you're doing, with everything that implies.
>>
>>37762880
RV'ing is just clairvoyance for autists
>>
>>37763586
Sure whatever. What matters is that it works.
>>
>>37763586
Actually...
>>
>>37763586
>driving is just travel for car owners
>>
lemme try:

penny in your left pocket
>>
>>37764663
penis pointing down and to the right
>>
File: 1689627937266987.jpg (756 KB, 828x879)
756 KB
756 KB JPG
>>37764666
woah. you were close. it's pointing left.
>>
File: 1565059100587.jpg (173 KB, 747x606)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>37764680
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treatise_on_the_Left_Emanation
>>
File: 1696819028073568.jpg (82 KB, 640x659)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>37764693
>the reply rolled 666

ho lee shit
>>
>>37764680
He was looking from the front.
>>
>>37764024
it doesn't
>>
>>37765083
because they mistakenly believe that they have the ability
>>
Tell me.
Why in every /x/ remote viewing thread do anons come in and make random, wild guesses rather than actually doing remote viewing?
>>
>>37765092
Sorry I deleted my post as I had a typo.
>>37765095
>>
>>37765095
Personally I'm not good at RVing yet. I'm practicing but still missing 90% of the targets.
>>
File: 1706646116297265.gif (3.09 MB, 640x604)
3.09 MB
3.09 MB GIF
>>37765095
because RV protocols are hella strict and specific no one wants to do that shit for free
>>
>>37765160
It's not that bad. Takes ten minutes at most for a basic session.
>>
>>37765095
I agree. The thread should be used to do an experiment with the proper protocols. I'd recommend creating an online meeting place on another site. Perhaps just a Google form that can be submitted by anyone who finds it. Then the goal of the RV session will be to find the form. Say the URL is identified by a random string of N characters, and OP posted N images that would reveal the characters upon correct remote viewing. My memory of the protocol is rusty so please correct or refine my suggestion.
>>
>>37765195
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thq8sVv0lps
The protocol is simple enough that you can learn it in 15 minutes. It's actually hitting the target that's hard in my experience.
>>
>>37765203
Well yeah. Common sense says RV is bullshit. I still wanna try it though.
>>
>>37765267
(((common sense)))
>>
>>37765203
Meanwhile Lynn Buchanan. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDO8CdJV_kc
In his book you do ideogram drills for a long time just to get to the initial stages. How long?
A long time.
20 mins times a lot. Over many days. And weeks.
>>
>>37765320
>ideogram drills
Aren't you supposed to just draw them and then you're done? Pure intuition? How do you practice that?
>>
>>37765325
The way he teaches it. Which I guess comes from the military/CIA stuff, is that you have some basic ideograms for “earth”, “water”, “manmade” etc
Water would likely be a wave for most people.
Then a program asks you to draw each of those randomly over and over.
Sooner or later you do it by reflex and it’s your subconscious that is doing it at that point by instinct. And that’s the first step.
All the other stages are built on that. It would take months and months to get any good at this.
Of course maybe the other guy is right and you can learn this in 20 mins.
I’m inclined to say the longer route is probably the right one.
>>
>>37765342
Damn. I'll take a look at this method, thanks anon
>>
>>37765347
I don’t think he covers most of the stuff in that video. As usual it’s courses, but his book gives a breakdown.
>>
>>37765355
>As usual it’s courses
RV being mostly paywalled is so fucking annoying. I just want to assemble a team to RV the post-death archon traps, is that too much to ask
>>
you guys actually trying to see something or just bullshitting about it?
>>
>>37766525
Most people just want to know if number go up or number go down so they can make money.
It's kinda sad.
>>
>>37766525
Generally, I monitor nuclear facilities in certain nations, various violent extremist factions, interesting areas of the solar system, and life in the deep parts of the ocean.
I don't share my findings with anyone, I'm just curious.
>>
>>37767657
This is not sad.
Money frees up your time for whatever else you want to do.
>>
>>37768336
what's the most interesting thing you've seen?
what's the most unexplainable?
>>
>>37762880
I AM removing RV in next patch, tired of chinese psychics Federal Bureau of Investigation 9-5 minimum-salary employees stalking my frozen ass in the mornings!
>>
>>37769470
It's gambling.
Imagine developing mind powers just to play craps.
>>
>>37770663
It’s not gambling if it works.
If you want to make the argument that any spiritual/psychic/magic abilities should only be used for some kind of higher purpose then whatever, that’s your choice.
Remote viewing has been used for stocks, silver futures etc before, some of it going back decades to the original viewers
https://www.academia.edu/29470010/Stock_market_prediction_using_associative_remote_viewing_by_inexperienced_remote_viewers
>>
>>37770707
Not saying that it has to be for some "higher purpose" or whatever. More that if getting money is all you can think about then it's pretty sad. Why, so you can doordash every meal and buy the latest iphone every year?
>>
>>37770714
> More that if getting money is all you can think about then it's pretty sad. Why, so you can doordash every meal and buy the latest iphone every year?
No one said any of that. You have no idea why anyone else would want money. Your examples are those of a kid that doesn’t have rent or mortgage or a job to worry about.
>>
>>37762880
I've been having dreams where I'll get up and do mundane stuff I've been meaning to do
kind of frustrating when you wake up but hoping I can evolve it into astral projection / remote viewing
>>
>>37772621
The most frustrating part is to wake up and to realize no mundane stuff has been done yet.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.