[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Ask a mystic anything. I am currently reading Zostrianos, a long text about the grandfather or uncle of Zoroaster from a gnostic sethian perspective. Just recently I finished the Shiva Rahasya Purana which isn't a regular Purana but something like the shaivite Bhagavad Gita. Really insightful especially the final chapter.
>>
>>37762656
Ok, big questions first I guess.

>What is God?

>Purpose of life?

>Is there and afterlife?

>Is love the most important and powerful force in the universe?

>Is magic real?

>Thoughts on Hermeticism?

Secondary questions:

>Can you explain Sethian Gnosticism?

>Is there a demiurge?

>Power of archangels, demons, Djinn?

>Is alchemy real and obtainable?

>Will the end of the world come before 2050?
>>
>>37762765
What is god.
God is the consciousness that existed before time and created the world. Purpose of life is to unite again with god. Yes. No, truth is. Yes, but unimportant in the universal scheme. Hermeticism is enlightened. Sethian gnosticism is basically just the secret teaching of Christ based on the idea that Seth is Christ. Yes, however he is benevolent not evil. demons and djinn can influence our thoughts and possess people but archangels are much more powerful and can give protection. Yes alchemy is real. I don't know the answer to the last question.
>>
>>37762656

Thoughts on achievability of physical immortality thru internal cultivation?
>>
>>37762933
I don't aim for that personally but if you can do it, well good for you. I think spiritual development is more important than physical life.
>>
>>37762940

I'll try to temper them in tandem, thanks and have a good journey fren
>>
>>37762656
Any purpose in mastering astral travel or OBE? I keep going OBE a lot but it’s doesn’t interest me for some reason.

Also, why is it recommended to meditate? What are you supposed to discover while meditating that you otherwise won’t.
>>
>>37763020
No I don't think there's any purpose to obe or astral travel. Meditation is necessary for specific paths, when the mind is completely stilled through meditation and spiritual knowledge then enlightenment can happen.
>>
>>37762656
When you say gnostic Sethian, what do you mean?
>>
>>37763099
That's the classification of the scholars. It's classified sethian you can look it up online, it's pretty hard to sum up.
>>
>>37762656
So you’re basically a Gnostic Neo Platonist?
>>
>>37763134
your mom is classified Sethian and you can look her up online.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.