[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000003477.jpg (14 KB, 480x360)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
Ive seen this in /x/ before Im just wondering how common squiggly flying centipede is? I've only seen it twice once out side while walking and the second time a few years later at school. the ceilings weren't very high and I was able to get a better look at it. idk why but it felt like it was going on instinct.
>>
>>37762605
Thats literally just a moth.
>>
>>37762680
no shit
>>
File: 1000029891.jpg (120 KB, 750x869)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>37762605

1. It's just a bug

2. Of course it felt like it was going on instinct - it was, cuz it's a damn bug

3. It shines like that on camera because their waxy shells are reflecting infrared light back at the camera - hence the glowing effect.

It's easy to see the paranormal in places where it isn't actually there, especially when you want to see it really badly. Everyone wants to encounter the paranormal - until they actually do encounter it. It changes everything for you, everything. And encountering the supernatural feels leaps and bounds different from seeing a glowing bug on a security camera recording - you'll know with certainty that you've encountered the paranormal when you actually do. There will be no doubt, it will be the greatest experience of your life as well as the worst experience of your life - and the moment you encounter it once, you start regularly encountering it.

That being said I've had one, and only one run-in with a Mantid being so far - she was tall, very nice and very pretty, flirty too but I was kinda scared that I'd get the same treatment a male praying mantis gets at the end of sex so I didn't act on her advances. It would've probably pissed off my draco lady anyways - she's been waiting to marry me for a few thousand years now but I keep choosing to reincarnate here until workers win the class war. Too many people I love keep failing to awaken so they get sucked right back into this rat race when they die - every lifetime I save a few more of them though, which makes each new life I come back to a little more empty and lonely. Oh well lol.

Either way, thanks for reading my schizo blogpost!!! :3
>>
>>37762788
yes the picture I use is just a bug. it's the closest thing I can find that resemblesld it. it's my fault for assuming ppl would know what I mean.
what I saw looked similar to it. both times I saw it, it flew over me in a slithering manner very fast. the first time it is happened I wasn't sure what I saw.
the thing was about 1 to 2 feet long and no visible wings
as far as I know there isn't a foot long bug that can flew at 60 mph without wings
>>
>>37762605
your mistake is thinking a camera captures an image instantly but it does not. a fast moving thing with wings moved through the region to cause the appearance of that.
>>
>>37762863
wtf are you talking about? I just said I use the picture as a reference
what I saw I saw with my own two eyes

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.