[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Spider-Man-debut.jpg (215 KB, 1000x563)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
The Loom Effects are going off like crazy lately.

Spider-Man now has a dash
both the Thinkers arms are on his left leg
Smokey the Bear is now just Smokey Bear
OxyClean is now OxiClean
Double Stuf Oreos now just has one f
>>
>>37762189
>OxyClean is now OxiClean
This is the only one that doesn't match. It's oxi from peroxide. There's no oxygen in it. My mind is blown by double stuf though.
>>
File: smokey-over-time.jpg (116 KB, 898x712)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>37762189
This effect is from morons misremembering things after overlooking them, then coming back later with slightly more intelligence, recognizing the cognitive dissonance, then declaring that it must be because a sci-fi warp drive tunnel changed the history of the world in little ways for fun.
We overlook the hyphen because Spider-Man is a man mixed with a spider, the hyphen serves no purpose other than making it more readable. The Thinker's pose has not changed, his leg is raised because thats the only possible way he can rest his arms on one of his legs.
Smokey Bear is the official title, people in conversation often add "the" because bear is a noun & people know him by his nickname / title on his hat, Smokey, not on a first and last name basis as they aren't the creator of the character. No one ever said OxyClean, maybe you did because you already have trouble spelling / remembering specifics of words.
Double Stuf has always had one f, I thought it was weird too when I was a fat little idiot who would swallow a sleeve in a day.
inb4 "glowie" or "fed" accusation
>>
File: Smokey_Bear.jpg (15 KB, 300x168)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>37762450
actually peroxide has 2 oxygen atoms. so it technically would still make sense.
>>
>>37762189
Can you time travellers stop leaving a mess everywhere and stop fucking with the spelling of words.
>>
>>37762489
I hope someone as toxic as you experiences perpetual Mandela effects until you go psychotic, and then you get shat upon by a full audience of mental retards gaslighting you into saying you misremember shit.

Imagine being such an arrogant piece of shit you think you know the accuracy of other people's memories. You're not psychic, so shut the fuck up.
>>
File: 1709022427220712.gif (1.11 MB, 498x498)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB GIF
>>37762644
The Mandela effects will continue until morale improves.
>>
File: monopoly.jpg (167 KB, 1000x1000)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>37762644
nice dubs. this one really gets me. the monopoly man's monocle is gone, the point was that he was a rich tychoon, and the monocle was what rich tychoons wore.
>>
File: stuff.png (121 KB, 617x195)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>>37762189
> Spider-Man now has a dash
Always had a dash, you just didn't notice it and there's people that write the name without it.
> both the Thinkers arms are on his left leg
Always were, you just didn't look at it properly and people poorly imitate the pose.
> Smokey the Bear is now just Smokey Bear
This is just slip of the tongue. The official name is Smokey Bear, but some people put "the" in between because it just comes out more easily I guess.
> OxyClean is now OxiClean
don't know, we don't have this product here.
> Double Stuf Oreos now just has one f
I think there are areas in the world with 2 Fs, picrel and https://www.woolworths.com.au/shop/productdetails/104444/oreo-double-stuff-cookie

>>37762663
> the monopoly man's monocle is gone,
This nigga never had a monocle.
>>
>>37762189
these are litterally all from 6 years ago, what the fuck do you mean "lately", sick of you late fucks.
>>
File: Yoda.gif (348 KB, 220x239)
348 KB
348 KB GIF
There is a disturbance in the force. I feel it too bro.
>>
>>37762189
You aren't a true spider-man fan, he's always had the hyphen

He even joked on it

Also, respectfully, stop forcing your loom shit it's obviously a fake Mandela effect (which is real in general)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.