[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240202_161404.jpg (1 MB, 4160x1872)
1 MB
1 MB JPG
The doctor said my prostate was good.
I was deeply touched.

Why can't you fucking assholes laugh anymore?
>>
File: IMG_2912.png (195 KB, 768x960)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
No one is sure, perhaps clown world torturing everyone daily has something to do with it, idk, many schools of thought on this.
>>
I had a friend who used to be homeless in New Mexico. He lived out of a cave he dug himself.
He told me he went to a Halloween party, despite his disheveled state, covered in cave dust and all.
Someone there asked him, "what are you supposed to be dressed up as?"
He said; with a straight face, "a 9/11 survivor."
Imagine the look on that poor strangers face. After all, it was October 31st 2001.

In the end, if you cannot laugh, why bother?
>>
How do you get four sailors onto a bar stool?

You flip it over.
>>
>>37760500
Because we've heard this one before. You're a hack.
>>
>>37760500
either demiurge granted me an encounter with a grill, or I LoA'd it, but suffice to say that laughter was part of the "magic". Laughter and child-like mind.. sort of "inner larp"

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.