[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is this video real?
No one has debunked it yet.
>>
Oh look another suggestive fragment of evidence that is ambiguous.
>>
>>37760506

https://youtu.be/4C3eTdqMYfc?t=2146
>>
>>37760490
https://youtu.be/oFeBQkyM7PU?t=25
>>
>>37760514
Nah I don't chase rabits down holes bro. Especially UFO shit. Endless deceptions upon endless deceptions. Have fun though.
>>
>train for a few centuries at your species finest institution of higher learning
>get selected to join a crew embarking upon a mission of exploration and scientific discovery
>board a fantastically advanced starship, eager to plot the cosmos with the other great minds of your species
>travel billions of lightyears across the cosmos
>discover an M class planet orbiting a yellow star that shows all the ideal conditions for life
>scanners show an oxygen-nitrogen atmosphere with liquid oceans and a temperate climate
>hundreds of millions of complex lifeforms, including one sentient and sapient species, the dominant lifeform
>thrilled when you're selected to join the away team
>eager to study them
>immediately get George Floyd'd by a hairless monkey in scrubs

Justice for Gleepglorp.
>>
File: rip.jpg (30 KB, 584x433)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
Is this picture real?
No one has debunked it yet.
>>
>>37760555
my nigga aint deserve that
>>
>>37760506
>ambiguous
They are literally doing surgery in a pitch black room. Have you ever heard of something like that?
>it's for security purposes bro they only wanted to record the head of the alien without capturing any details about the "dissection"
>>
>>37760577
Have you ever seen a Hollywood movie?
>>
>>37760577
the story is that it is an interview with a standby medical team. the creature is highly sensitive to light.
>>
>>37760562
one motherfucker did this at the fair in town. He leaned back too far and rippen through that canvas ceiling above him. I guess it fling him about a block away before he landed in somebody's yard.

They still use the same machine, but there's a huge duct tapped patch over one of those triangles in the ceiling.
>>
>>37760630
>we didn't want to make the creature uncomfortable while we cut into it's body
They would sooner blindfold the thing than do it in the dark.
>>
>>37760644
Rippen in peace
>>
>>37760644
wtf is this real
>>
>>37760645
No, they're going to shine a flashlight directly into the eyes of the creature that's very sensitive to light to look for burst capillaries of whatever the weirdly combative guy in the interview says despite them having no idea how it's eyes or circulatory system works or if it even has capillaries to begin with.
>>
>>37760645
is it ontological shock or are your hands glowing?
>>
>>37760645
the story is that it is an interview with a standby medical team. the creature is highly sensitive to light.
>>
>>37760644
I lived near that fair. He landed in my yard and landed in my pool. He likely would have survived but I had my pool drained the day before to fix the TDS levels. Was fucking nuts when I walked outside and saw a dead guy in my pool.
>>
File: ipx-s1035_a.jpg (74 KB, 1024x1024)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>37760692
You expect me to believe nobody at Area 51 could drive into town real quick and get him one of these?
>>
>>37760686
Yeah man I'm a literally CIA agent. We would just blind the thing with a knife and then operate on it in a well lit room. Why would we care about one alien when we have dozens of these things in Area 51.
>>
>>37760645
they didn’t cut into its body
>>
>>37760668
Yes. It was a common carnival ride where you back up against the wall in a cylinder and it spins fast enough that the centrifugal force pins you against the wall while the floor drops a few feet beneath you. This guy hopped up on the wall when the force was strong enough to hold him up.
>>
>>37760490
>No one has debunked it yet.
Don't need to when it's so obviously a puppet.
>>
>>37760490
this dude seems to think so https://youtu.be/tIHgFr6DTvs?si=Wv5bnB2uwbwPUukH
>>
>>37762223
that is not how debunking works
>>
>>37760630
>highly sensitive to light.

They live in our caves its over o noez
>>
desu there are a lot of reasons to believe it is real. if you examine Victor's claim that the being was recovered from a crash in 1989 and cross-reference
>UFO crashes
>that were shot down
>in 1989
>where live beings were recovered
>with the traditional grey appearance
there is not much other than the Kalahari crash - where the South African air force shot down a UFO using a microwave laser weapon from a jet
also for the people who know nothing about this case and only are judging this 3 second webm, the doctors are checking for hemorrhaging around the eye sockets, they are not doing anything surgical. according to Victor "the medical personnel were chosen more for their ability to keep secrets than their expertise"
>>
File: Alien in a wig.jpg (10 KB, 480x360)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>37760490
The film along with it's contemporaries exist in a state of limbo, like all supposed real alien footage it can never truly be debunked because for it to have been brought to the public square in the first place, it had to be good enough to survive a semi decent fact check or had to exist within a extraordinary circumstance surrounding it.
>>
File: Alien Blunt.jpg (149 KB, 469x613)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>37760577
>They are literally doing surgery in a pitch black room. Have you ever heard of something like that?
I think that's one of the more reasonable elements of the film to be frank, assuming that the crazies are right and they are from another world, who knows how photosensitive their eyes are or how fast they process light or at what speed they process information. For all the feds knew if they turned on a light bulb it could have been like watching one of those stroke causing gifs from the E.T.'s perspective.
>>
File: mac-and-me-wheelchair.gif (768 KB, 220x150)
768 KB
768 KB GIF
>>37760490
i always bathe my alien with the lights off
i don't see any problems
>>
btw here is the "Victor" Art Bell interview:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOnTIG8zoSY

i believe him because he sounds genuinely autistic and some of his insights into the Program just seem too sophisticated for a larper.
these insights also happen to line up with a lot of what people "in the know" are hinting at
>believes the beings are not extraterrestrial, they occupy a place contiguous to ours but inaccessible to us
>everyone who comes into contact with the beings experiences some form of telepathy, which can be traumatic
>these beings are engineering their own treatment. They are presenting themselves as a test to us
>area 51 telepaths communicating with the aliens may actually be hacks who are inserting their own new age ideology into the messages of the beings
>>
>>37760490
not real. It was made to cash in on the Alien Autopsy hype. The documentary is entertaining though it's on YouTube and hosted by the black guy from the X Files.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.