[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What is Lucifer's mother's name?

I need the name, guys.

Proving victory means nothing if it doesn't inspire her to come with me.

I am an opportunity for change. It's not just for ninth dimensional beings

Thank you!
>>
>>37760313
You don’t even know the name of the entity you refer to as Lucifer and you want to know his mother’s name?
One mystery at a time cowboy.
>>
Lucifer is really Enki. So go search for his mother.
The book Luciferian Mystery Revealed by Eduardo Cano is the best book on the subject with valid arguments and evidence.
>>
>>37760351
His name is Lucifer, lmao or Shiva.

>>37760363
Fake, check your source.

Maybe I don't need her name, I already know her energy, she's been written in one of my stories I did when I was 19
>>
>>37760313
her name is Ari, Aripiprazole

find her and consume her
>>
>>37760313
Lucifer is a latin word for early morning or venus goof juice in greek the dawn is eros and the day is humera but aphrodite is also associated with venus and cupid is similar to aphrodite being love gods as is eros who represents a kind of desire or passion. Basically its the jesus archetype and the darkness is attracted to plagiarizing that apparently for that reason
>>
File: 1674750557280958.jpg (119 KB, 1117x1536)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>37760313
Sorry, but it doesn't list his mother...
His granny seems to be Tiamat though.
>>
>>37760363
Swing and a miss.
>>
>>37760387
Lucifer is a fictional character in Paradise Lost and the real life title of Nebuchadnezzar
>>
>>37760388
>Aripiprazole
https://youtu.be/VoHwSrPIlXM?si=fHy4K_PWykjXLiM5
I'm not gonna consume her, I just love her and well, I don't think she should be with you.
I know she exists, like a Jupiter Ascending thing.
I wear lucifer in me, so I have mastered his energy.

>>37760398
Ok, so i was right about him being Prometheus, thank you.

>Andere

> Hekate
Well well well

Got what I was looking for, thank you.
>>
>>37760398
thank you again, this is fantastic piece of information
>>
>>37760435
Nonsense
>>
>>37760405
this is a PsyOp and merely the devil trying to hide from us
>>
>>37760313
kathy
>>
>>37760585
It’s not a psyop. That’s not his name, but there is a reason he doesn’t want you to know his name.
>>
J- V----
>>
>>37760313
>What is Lucifer's mother's name?
Mom
>>
File: c26-images-of-aurora-2.jpg (148 KB, 800x601)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>37760313
>What is Lucifer's mother's name?
Aurora
>>
Silly ass goofball. That's like asking who Adam's mom was. They were both made by God, no mother involved.
>>
I’m not telling you my mothers name but someone else in this thread got her name close
>>
>>37761646
stop larping as me, I’m tired of all of you pretending to be me, sure you can worship me but be yourselves
>>
frigga clymene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L7PhuW3o-w

also i was gonna do a last post as usual, but 300seconds won't cut it baby.
Stop stalking me Angina, I will give you your light call and give you the role, you can't be agressive, you're just not that girl, baby.
I do want you for it, but you gotta stop your agressive thing, I
>>
>>37760313
Eve.
>>
>>37760313
Demons don't have moms. They have a dad who they really hate. Females are a human and animal thing exclusively.
>>
Yahweh? I guess? I don’t think Angels reproduce.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.