[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6587.jpg (547 KB, 828x826)
547 KB
547 KB JPG
Shit is pretty cringe and gay. Zoomers will watch sigma edits and spam christcuck shit on the internet even worse is the fucking muslims hordes that got internet for the first time. Even sluts are pretending to be religious now. It’s just disingenuous and they developed their whole world view based on what virtue signaling influencer they watch. I will never trust anyone no matter how good they pretend to be they are still piece of shit evil npc’s that are jealous and envious liars who still commit sin daily. Religion is fucking stupid. Who created your creator? Also god brings you into this world but sends you to hell if you don’t put him on pedestal because he’s a narcissist faggot. Benevolent but creates a world where living things eat each other's flesh to survive.
>>
>>37760109
Ignoring your very simplistic and ironically dogmatist Christian understanding of the spiritual aspects of existence(you're still thinking in the Christian paradigm, just the negation); yes, zoomer Christians are mostly doing it as a counter culture fashion/identity, though this could have always been said about people, just worse now with internet and circlejerks. It's empty like pretty much everything about the majority of their "culture". Not exactly their fault and they aren't all lost zombies, but God damn most seem to be. They were born into the most double edged time to either become "enlightened" with relative ease or become entirely lost in the sauce. Always easier to get lost in the sauce in any time period. Now it's just overwhelming though. A blessing or a curse, matter of perspective and genuine desire for being an individual.
>>
>>37760109
In the Jatarka tales gotama buddha threw himself off a cliff to be food for a hungry tigress who just gave birth to cubs when he realized they would die if he didn't

>seethe cope dilate devil nihilist bitch
>>
>>37760243
You should do the same
>>
God is 3 persons and Jesus is the best healer rank 1 healer healing the impossible with divinity god human power first superhuman with legacy
>>
>>37760297
It was his past life isnt that basically jesus as well he is spiritual food for people anyways you are the nihilist so you first
>>
>>37760355
Nah I do well for myself and have goals to reach. I refuse to be a loser and cling to faith. I’d rather take action with my life.
>>
Bot thread
>>
File: IMG_2828.jpg (57 KB, 962x962)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>37760441
Lol, essentially.
>>
>>37760213
dead on
>>
>>37760109
Meanwhile, atheists spam incomplete theorems trying to ignore the fact God is in the math. And theistic pagans and satanists consume and create endless media filled with cringe bullshit with a thick slathering of black magic innuendos. Two sides of the same coin. Nothing new under the sun. And no matter what they say, the dark ones have God to thank for whatever semblance of power they flaunt. He is the ultimate in every aspect, darkness included. After all he was always present within it before he called forth light.
>>
The ending of the world is ALMSIVI.
>>
>>37760109
I share your sentiment but not your ignorance. The foundation of reality is the eternal. Any creator, if indeed our universe is "created", would have to by logical necessity be an eternal being. Eternal means always, without beginning or end. So the question "who created the creator" is fucking stupid and shows a total ignorance of theistic metaphysics. You should spend less time focusing on how stupid religion is and more time learning philosophy, learning the attributes of god, and becoming a metaphysical idealist.
>>
File: 1665436596056658.jpg (384 KB, 1656x1243)
384 KB
384 KB JPG
>>37760109
crazy how in times of hardship and crisis we all return to god tho?

im assuming that you also deny the spiritual side of religion and that there is a war between good and evil over our souls? This was established fact for thousands in years of all previous civs before our " enlightened era "
>>
>>37760109
the holy spirit is finally returning to the skies after it left in 2016, and all you have to say is this. i understand why it left.
>>
File: 1713640837298763.png (297 KB, 497x449)
297 KB
297 KB PNG
>>37760109
>Also god brings you into this world but sends you to hell if you don’t put him on pedestal because he’s a narcissist faggot.
This desu what a cringe faggot I hate him I never asked for any of this
>>
>>37763060
are you retarded? yeah no shit thats how religon works sipshit
>>
>>37763119
Sounds like a scam
>>
>>37763119
Abrahamic shit maybe but good religions don't work like that.
>>
Sotha :D

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.