[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0394.png (168 KB, 640x625)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
I am certain that when you murder another person, your own soul is lost. I don't know what happens, but something in you is spiritually altered and your soul (or part of it) is removed from you. I

My question is: How close is this to what happens when you kill yourself?
You are making the choice for "yourself", but many say it is an insult to the powers that be, and damns you to hell (or whatever equivalent..)

I'm debating whether or not I should kill myself in a few decades to avoid dementia, physical disability, whatever. But if it means losing my soul, I'm okay with 20-30 years of pure agony here:

What do you think, x?
>>
Thou shall not murder
They never say anything about self defense, or killing.
>>
you are the powers that be. there is no right and wrong. if you're cool with it then it doesn't matter
>>
>>37759914
The brain can believe anything it wants to. The most cold and ruthless will have a good life even after murdering someone. They just don't care to the point that they forgotthey even murdered someone. It could be you, it could be me, it could even be
>>
>>37759914
You’re wrong. Your soul can only be surrendered willingly or taken from you. Taking a life does not alter the state of your soul but you are right it changes you because there are only three reactions and those are very unpleasant truths. You either are horrified, numb, or find you enjoy it.
>>
>>37759969
Back for more or you may be scared
>>
>>37759983
?
>>
>>37759988
Like fuck what was that
>>
File: mur~2.png (309 KB, 711x530)
309 KB
309 KB PNG
>>37759914
Does murder include self defense and if so what qualifies as self defense?
Does taking someone's life include animals or only humans? What if you pay someone else to do it?
Does not eating food and starving to death count as suicide? Does not feeding someone else and letting them starve to death count as murder?
Is abortion murder? By pill or by vacuum?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.