[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (29).jpg (24 KB, 600x338)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
does anyone know why do I get cramps when I concentrate too hard on meditation? Every single time I entered a deep enough state I start to feel inexplicable cramps ALL OVER MY BODY, but when time passes and I don't get deep enough, I don't get cramps. For example, I can meditate for 12 whole minutes, but if I can't get deep enough, I won't feel the cramps. On the other hand, if I meditate for 4 minutes and start to get deep enough, the cramps start flowing into my body (first through the lower body, then onto the upper body)
and it's not "muscle cramps", it's something much more ""general"" than that, something that flows through the WHOLE body, not just the muscles
>>
I get headaches and stuff when I pray too hard.
>>
>>37759535
like shivers? If it's not the muscles or feels like it's not the muscles than it's not really a cramp, is it.
>>
>>37759535
You should wonder how those buddhist live to 150. They must be enduring the worst cramps
>>
>12 WHOLE minutes
uh, how long is normal?
if this number seems very small to me, am I overdoing it
>>
>>37760052
Absolutely not. You might get results even quicker than that but you have to git gud first.
>>
>>37759535
What is your object of meditation? I def recommend loving kindness meditations for beginners. First you meditate on the idea of love and kindness. Really figure out what kindness is.
I used to get kindness and love mixed up with excitement and anticipation - which actually tenses up the muscles.
If you find out what kindness truly is you can allow it to flow to every tight muscle in your body. Once you get really good at this and you achieve a peaceful blissful state, you can test this out on people by visualising the love and kindness flowing into them, and you'll quickly start to feel how powerful meditation is.
But if you can't alleviate the suffering you've caused for yourself, keep at healing that for now.
>>
>>37759535
Its your spirit trying to correct your body. Would recommend embracing the feeling and seeing if it's entirely negative (painful) the entire time or if it's more of neutral feeling.
>>
>>37759535
Its negative psychic energy trying to prevent you. When you only do a little it doesn't get upset but when you do a lot it cant afford to ignore you. If you take flakk you are over the target
>>
>>37759535
Buddhism has been corrupted some like all religions
>>
>>37759535
I get cold chills. Do your cramps hurt or do they just feel weird or uncomfortable?
>>
>>37762144
>>37762144
The chills is your spirit energy starting to move. Its also called tre and asmr. Notice how you get same feeling when scary ghost and other things?
>>
>>37760052
No apparently you wanna shoot for at least 30 minutes based on some harvard studies but any time is good i do it every chance i get a lot but you get better at it sometimes it feels like time seems to be passing a lot as you take in a lot of energy or whatever you doing contemplate whatever but look at clock and not a lot of time has passed at all. Like the dragonball hyperbolic chamber
>>
>>37759535
I get these when I’m in a paralysis state when I’m about to or in the middle of a failed lucid dream. It’s honestly >>37760178 this.

It was disrupting my day to day now because it would fuck my sleep up. It started happening RIGHT after I had my first ever astral projection, it was amazing, then after that I started getting the cramp stuff and I couldn’t astral project like the first time. I later found out it was lower dimensional entities or something like that preventing me from doing it again. I look it up online and some folks describe it as the sensation of being electrocuted, I’ve never been electrocuted or tazed but the way they described it was basically how it felt (body cramps everywhere) so I guess that was it.
>>
>>37760178
How do you prevent this from happening? Got any tips?
>>
>>37759535
It's probably some kind of parasite (i.e. a low-vibrational malevolent psychic entity) trying to prevent you from meditating.

Incidentally, most Christians are utterly riddled with these parasites, which is why they think everything spiritual is "satanic"; the parasite wants its host to be fearful of everything that is hostile to the parasite.
>>
Are you German?

I heard Germans have a thing with Concentration Cramps
>>
>>37764605
Fails for overexplaining the joke

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.