[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: schizo 1.jpg (62 KB, 642x552)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
Years ago when I was playing a lot of Fallout I imagined a Fallout movie where one of the main vaillains was a ghoul cowboy actor preserved from before the bombs fell, who becomes an actual cowboy after the apocalypse. Now I feel like Nathan Gale when Pantera was stealing his song ideas. How close was my idea to the what they do in the show (haven't watched it.) Anyone else have ideas they never told anyone show up years later in the Fallout show/anything else?
>>
>>37759529
This is actually quite a common experience that most people will encounter a few times in their life. It's happened to me with inventions and with music. My personal theory (and many others) is that nobody "owns" or has "personal" ideas, that there is rather a "pool" of ideas out there in the "universal unconscious" (see Jung) and the most creative minds just happen to have better antennae for these ideas. Also in my experience, it of course will be people stylistically similar to you, on the same wavelength as you, with similar life experiences. It's one of my favorite publicly-known phenomena.
>>
>jeeeeez how can one person have a similar idea to another that's craaaaaaaaazy
>>
>>37759529
i once imagined a wizard and then they stole it from me and made harry potter.
>>
>>37759614
I’ve had it before and they’re not similar, they’re literally identical in several aspects, as though there are larger pieces out there that WANT to be born. Thus I feel that Art is the journey within, and all that we call art is merely a byproduct, like sparks off of an anvil
>>
>>37759614
>>37759615
Open your creative reception. True ideas aren’t just a singular thought.
>>
>>37759529
i invented the peephole camera and sodastream
>>
"Your mind is bigger than your ego."
"People are all connected."
"Subconscious sends signals between bodies."
"It's quite an interesting network we have here in the information age."
"Learn enough about someone and their digital twin in your mind can tell you what they are thinking."
"Your own ego might do a bit of filling in the blanks."
"
'

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.