[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault.jpg (183 KB, 1280x720)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
What's your best attempt/trick to convice a total non-believer that the paranormal exists?

Remember it should be:
>Possible in current time period
>Possible in a budget a person or group of people can collect
>Should be able to fool/convince at least 1 of the observer's senses (Sight,hearing,Smell,touch or taste) into believing it is real yet should be impossible to explain by science

With all your experience accumulated lurking/posting here on /x/ , give me some suggestions anons
>>
>>37759427
Silently break into your friends house while they are sleeping and take a fat shit in their toilet. Don't flush and quietly leave without waking them up. The next day they will tell you the incredible tale of the ghost shit and you will have to make sure to act oblivious and not give your prank away.
>>
>>37759427
Give a budget money range first.
proper numbers only please.
>>
Lock them in a room for 24hrs with 600 micrograms of LSD and a Quran. They will come out with gnosis, psychosis, or both
>>
>>37759427
You can't convince them.
They've already decided they don't want to believe it. Unless they actually witness something spooky firsthand, they will always deny.
They make it really hard for people to get in too. They'll manufacture obvious hoaxes to discredit the real stuff.
First it was "That's CGI bro", now it's "That's AI bro"
Unless enough of them start appearing to blot out the sun, you and I will not convince them. I say good for them. Ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>37759427
They pretend like it didn't happen after the initial shock so even if successful, it tends to be short lived.
>>
>>37759427
>go inna bathroom at night
>turn off lights
>stare your mirror image in the eyes
>blinking is okay, but maintain eye contact with yourself
>attempt to attune any entity
>watch face morph into demon/ alien/ gnome/etc
>>
>>37759427
Offer them a bong rip of weed, but it actually has a fuck ton of DMT in it
>>
>>37760056
>Unless enough of them start appearing to blot out the sun,
muh project blue beans

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.