[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1632998250125s.jpg (10 KB, 250x211)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
The hour is very, very late.
>>
Save me jesus
>>
>>37759256
for what
>>
File: master-jesus.jpg (101 KB, 600x445)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>37759256
Honestly, the theosophical version of Jesus is the only one I like.
That and gnostic Jesus too.
>>
File: aspect-of-wisdom.gif (638 KB, 165x206)
638 KB
638 KB GIF
I saw a fae in the store earlier i go there a lot and feel a spiritual connection there the guy was also playing solfreggio music. This time was different ive seen the ones i call fae before but they were almost elusive and seemed kinda bad. This one definitely felt like it was saying hi it wanted me to see it i just politely observed and inwardly said hi back. Then later i try to take a nap and im hqving odd dreams that are funny situations talking with a black woman? Anyways it thunders and lightning real close out my window in the city every time i dream qnd wake me up. Then i said like is god want me to get up or somethong and a very strange qnd different lightning happened! Then i just giggled and laughed a lot at that relishing in the scared feeling of being scared of God and i thought a couple more times in q certain way and was met by several more lightning flashes and strikes. Just been meditating i tried kratom qnd i have a weird marijuana rocket gummy. I think the kratom is working right about now i feel very relaxed it came in special honey praise God
>>
>>37759256
True, I should go to bed
>>
>>37759256
If the Vatican is the First Beast and America is the second best.
That would make Gnosticism kind of right though.
That the God of this world is the Demiurge/Lucifer/Satan.
Which begs the question as to why the creator God would construct such a system.
>>
>>37759685
>>
>>37759701
The demiuge is the deity of ignorance and stupidity god gave people free will they can choose to learn and be good or stupid crazy and evil. When you make a sword or a clay jug you test it out you fill your jug with water and take it on journeys it goes with you through a lot of experiences and qll your friends share in drinking out of it it gets a crack you repair it but if its a bad pot you throw it away and make another. Perhaps thats all it is separating the wheat from the chaff.
>>
>>37759256
Get off the lawn
>>
>>37759701
>That the God of this world is the Demiurge/Lucifer/Satan.
Eh, Satan (the adversary) probably isn't Yaldaboath/Saklas but just his accuser, and depending on how you view Lucifer (I personally consider him a separate entity from Satan) he is probably a Promethean figure and perhaps him, the snake in paradise, and gnostic Jesus are one and the same.
>>
>>37760027
Revelation Jesus says they are the same
>>
Jesus is lord. holy holy holy is his name.
>>
>>37759256
when i reverted 6 years ago the first thing i heard was the priest saying "Good Evening." thru the holy spirit and i thought this was a sign of the times
>>
>>37759263
saved forgiven and cherished now please change your ways
>>
>>37760027
this is a Luciferian agent performing the classic Jesus-Lucifer PsyOp. it's just Hermetic Luciferianism, the belief that Buddha/Mohammad/Jesus/Hermes were all Lucifer and he's this Promethean figure
>>
File: gnostic.jpg (135 KB, 626x761)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>37760035
I am a gnostic and my holy books are the Gospel of Thomas, Apocalypse of Adam, Phistis Sophia, Apocrypha of John, and the Gospel of Judas.
I don't believe in the Book of Revelation.
>>
>>37760059
Then they are not the same
Bummer for you
>>
>>37760076
Honestly, I didn't trust Revelation that much back when I was a denominational Christian.
It was written by an anonymous author (John of Patmos) and apparently, the book of Revelation was written in 96 AD so it most likely wasn't the apostle John.
What I am trying to say is, we have no idea who even wrote it.
>>
>>37760112
we don't need to on account of them all being channeled works anyway
whether what was channeled came from God or something else is a separate matter
>>
>>37760027
I consider so called fallen angels or people like so called lucifer to be possessed by a basically inaminate evil force which is psychic manifestion of ignorance and lies. Lucifer is just a pawn but he aint even real. The name itself makes no sense. I like the buddhist name mara better
>>
yeah no shit my deadline is April 30th and I still have a decent amount of work to do, procrastination man,,,
>>
>>37760148
Yeah, but if there were actually fallen angels those would be good imo since they rebelled against Yahweh who is the demiurge (perhaps after realizing that he wasn't what he was claiming).
>>
>>37760148
>>37760193
To explain this better, I guess I am basically a Cainite when it comes to my beliefs and most of the supposed "bad guys" in the bible were just victims of Yaldaboath's reign of terror, ranging from Cain, the Nephilim, and their angelic fathers (even the bible couldn't deny the Nephilim were men of renown) to Sodom and Gomorrah and the eight other cities of the Jordan Valley, Esau, Korath etc.
>>
>>37760027
If you listen to all the New Age teachers.
For example Blavatsky
They believe that Lucifer and Satan are the same being.
Two sides of the same entity.
>>
>>37760193
Good point but benefit of doubt can seemingly often get you burned i heard wise people say to do it anyways tho. Test the fruits
>>
>>37760059
I dont really believe revelation either as such or think its something very different than what it presents like more metaphorically and stuff. The part about the righteous walking through lava and the wicked getting burned is straight out of zoaroastrianism as is the story of the 3 wise men
>>
>>37760272
>Test the fruits
Well, their fruits were enough that Yaldaboath had to flood the earth and genocide humanity (perhaps they taught humanity the truth about him and gnosis became mainstream?)
but then again, it's kind of fuzzy if the oath of the watchers and the war of heaven were actually different events and if there are multiple generations of fallen angels.
>>
>>37760312
Its weird how theirs flood myths in every religion but specifically in buddhism the demiurge is attacking buddha and a flood comes and washes him and all his demons away. Theres lots of other flood stories besides such as manu and mastya also from india not too mention noah his ark etc which is also similar in that the flood spares the righteous and washes away the wicked
>>
File: ec1.jpg (45 KB, 593x593)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>37759701
2 Corinthians 4:4
>In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

>Satan is also called the "prince of the power of the air" in Ephesians 2:2. He is the "ruler of this world" in John 12:31. These titles and many more signify Satan’s capabilities. To say, for example, that Satan is the "prince of the power of the air" is to signify that in some way he rules over the world and the people in it.
>This is not to say that he rules the world completely; God is still sovereign. But it does mean that God, in His infinite wisdom, has allowed Satan to operate in this world within the boundaries God has set for him. When the Bible says Satan has power over the world, we must remember that God has given him domain over unbelievers only. Believers are no longer under the rule of Satan (Colossians 1:13). Unbelievers, on the other hand, are caught "in the snare of the devil" (2 Timothy 2:26), lie in the "power of the evil one" (1 John 5:19), and are in bondage to Satan (Ephesians 2:2).

>God could stop him, but he basically told Satan "alright, you can do whatever you want with the people who don't bow to me"
>Assuming God can see all outcomes, he knows a large majority are doomed. He doesn't mercy kill them, he doesn't give them another shot at life, he doesn't change their fate. He says "ok, do your thing and my dogs will devour you."
>Many innocents have died throughout history too, some believers. Some in horrible ways. Some believers have been tortured their entire lives by these very same dogs. They even believe them when they say it was a test.
>>
>>37760886
>Some believers have been tortured their entire lives by these very same dogs. They even believe them when they say it was a test.

Book of job is useful here. Inexplicable evil but i find many times in my thinking that these evils have taught me a lot and as i value things like knowledge and wisdom most has likewise given me awareness which translates also into power. Basically God always turns a 'unjust' curse into a blessing in the end. Everyone is testing everyone and everything always though to try and discern truth even people who do evil are seeking truth in a way. The truth of hell perhaps and otherwise sure.
>>
File: images (49).jpg (10 KB, 232x217)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>37761053
The evil is still irrational and has to employ things like cognitive dissonance to circumvent logic though. Fear itself is a big motivator. They become the evil so did they really hate it or did they love perversion (i think). What makes a person love jealousy for example. Thats right they secretly love jealousy itself. Or pride as another example. Its irrational. Its a disease a mental illness. Sin is error. Its crazy and stupid and they do know it. We all do. Theres some other details here you can figure out
>>
>>37761137
Excluding force majeure, evil is just imbalanced ego imo
>>
>>37759256
it is indeed. im stuck in a psych ward, and all i have is Jesus. feel like the hour couldnt end soon enough, for me. selfish as it may be.
>>
>>37760886
The Calvinists were right
>>
>>37759256
Nah dude it's only 10:20.
>>
>>37759256
https://youtu.be/XxWkcAUykUo?si=ai8Efa7BlCzW-f60
>>
File: 39517397_0.jpg (61 KB, 630x630)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>37761334
In a lot of times i think this is true but true evil itself is the opposite of good and true beautiful its ugly and irrational it is insanity which is the part which relates to what you said psychologically speaking. Good observation didnt know that word either u good

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.